Saturday, December 18, 2010

Diary Format Trying Version

Dear Bloggie ,


Sorry for leaving you alone for awhile. My internet had been disconnected because dint pay for the fees . Recently , I'm fine . Busy on doing house chores to get prepared for the Chinese New Year .
Also , keep practising my piano and reading novels. "The Princess Diaries" by Meg Cabot is quite a interesting book . It is about a girl called Mia Thermopolis is pretty sure there's nothing worse than being a
five-foot-nine, flat chested freshman, who also happens to be flunking Algebra. Is she ever in for a surprise. First her mom announces that she's dating Mia's Algebra teacher. Then Dad has to go and reveal that he is the crown prince of Genovia. And guess who still doesn't have a date for the Cultural Diversity Dance?
After reading this novel , I feel like I'm in the teenager's life in the western country.
Like they have their own locker , don't need to wear a uniform to school and also their lifestyle, just like it is free to do anything. They have freedom.
Not like us , need to bring our own schoolbag for carry those heavy books , need to wear uniform in
school and we have rules on ANYTHING.
The differents were so big between western and eastern countries .
Hope for life as a teenager like the western's .
Hope so.
Guess what , now is 2:47 p.m and I sitting at the KFC restaurant to blogging with my new laptop!
The Acer Aspire One Happy ! :)
Ate a KFC's Coloned Burger just now. And, now I must got to go for my shopping journey !
I think I will change my blogging way as diary format. Isn't okay ?
Hmmm....I better think twice before it.
So, this known as the trying version of diary format blogging . :D
On the second thought , it is free to me to change ANYTHING on my blog.
At least, I have freedom in my own world . :)
Oops , got to go !
Chaos ! ;)

No comments: