Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Diary Format Trying Version Part 2

Dear Bloggie,


Here I am again, with the diary format trying version.
Yesterday(Tuesday), me and my mother took the train back to Seremban for celebrate the Tang Yuan Festival.
Hmm...At the train, when I was standing since there's no any sitting available, I saw a mid-aged malay lady gave out her place for a old chinese woman.
Satu Malaysia not bad at all. :)
Thumbs up for that malay lady !
Keep it up for Satu Malaysia !
Today(Wednesday), also a day that I was waiting for.
The Tang Yuan Festival .
 Is quite pity of me because I cannot eat Tang Yuan.
Why? My gastric don't let me so.
So, I just have the "Tang" without the "Yuan".
Haha. :D
This year's Tang Yuan Festival, is same like the last year.
NO PARTICIPATE IN MAKING THE TANG YUAN.
:( It was fun when making the Tang Yuan.
But, just no chance for me to make it.
Let me remember the LAST time I make the Tang Yuan...
Couple years ago? When I'm in PRIMARY?
Making the Tang Yuan is like playing the clay. :P
Playing is more than making that time . Haha.
Well...
Honestly, I forget to take the photos of the Tang Yuan when my mother is eating.
To replace it with my mother's Tang Yuan, I searched the image of  Tang Yuan in Google to share it with you.
At last, HAPPY TANG YUAN FESTIVAL !
Enjoy your Tang Yuan :)


Images source : Google













mmmm...It's look so YUMMY !
*HUNGRY*
:P
Got to go, chaos!

No comments: