Friday, February 25, 2011

26/2, The things I need to worry.

Dear Bloggie,


I didn't go school for 3 days already !
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
I missed so many lessons. :'(
And must be many homeworks for me too.
-_______-
Luckily the most important lessons are all in Monday and Tuesday.
Geograpfy, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and etc.
Mathematics ..... T____T
This really an "OMG" .
But, yesterday my online friend taught me the perfect square and the perfect cube.
:D
Now I understand already !
Thanks Nerz. :D
The Maths problem is temporally SOLVE.
Okayy, for my legs.
My legs are almost recover !
I think Monday I can back to school.
Good news isn't ?
:P
Friday, I missed the Pengawas Pusat Sumber's meeting. :(
Since last year, I hoped I can become a PPS.
Because of my leg problem, I failed all the tests.
Actually, I didn't think of being a PPS this year.
But, a senior told me now need more 15 PPS.
She called me to try because my last year fail is not worth.
That time I was very happy.
A chance given to me AGAIN.
:D
And then, my leg pain AGAIN.
T_____T
Why I am the most UNLUCKY one ! :(
I am hoping for this opportunity !
Yesterday I asked the senior, I missed this meeting, can I go for the next week meeting.
She said she was not sure and called me to ask the afternoon Ketua PPS.
Till now I haven't ask her.
>______<
Be sure to ask later.
The last thing I need to worry is my piano.
Ohh yeaa, tell you what.
I ALREADY ONE WEEK DIDN'T TOUCH MY PIANO.
Just the "leg pain" can causes me many problems and trouble.
>:(
Another thing, TODAY I HAVE MY PIANO CLASS AT 5p.m.
There are so many homeworks given by my music teacher last week !
How I gonna to do ?
Can I just tell my BELOVED teacher,
"Teacher, my leg pain so I didn't practise my piano. I sure I will play to you next week! "
I scare my teacher will think this as a excuse.
Nevermind, I will try my best to practise all exercise given.
I interest on piano.
I enjoy piano.
I like piano.
I heart piano.
I LOVE MUSIC.
Except of piano, I also learned how to play the Tenor Saxophone when I am in primary.
Say about that, I MISS my Tenor Saxophone. T_____T
And also my 3 couch who teach me before !
:)
I want to learn guitar but my family situation is not allowed.
So I learn in online.
:D
I just know the how to play the tabs of guitar, not so the chords.
The chords of guitar is so hard !
Studies, Music and many more things I need to worry.
In chinese, they say, "the youth don't know the real depression, but always say they have many worries."
Just like "Make their own trouble" .
Isn't true?
Adults have many things to worry about, I know.
Like MONEY, career, relationship, car, house and etc.
The things that REALLY need in our life.
3 meals, clothes, the place that give us shade, nice living, a place call HOME SWEET HOME.
Our happiness are given by the adults.
But, eventhough we're so "happy" we still got things to worry,
So the adult says we're too "happy".
Actually, in other places at the world, got many people need to worry of their living.
So, we still can ONLINE means we're very lucky and blessed.
But, in our age, we also worry about our studies, right ?
Also many people start to worry about "love" thingy in this age.
" I love him, but I don't know how to tell him !" or  "She is so cute, I like her."
Do these conversation looks similar to you?
:P
Secret love.
:P
Or "love at first sight".
Haha.
Really is "Make their own trouble".
:P
Gotta go !
Remember, we're the lucky ones.
Chaos.

10 comments:

nerz said...

"we are the lucky ones"....
so y u said u the most unlucky one oo...haha

And u like music very much....^^
don't let your teacher think u are giving excuse...(do the homework)..^_^..so u gonna be a music teacher ?? haha lols...i respect tat..

thanks for the thanks...gtg..88

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

I mean in that situation, I am unlucky because it's hard to get the opportunity and my leg causes me can't go to the meeting :(
But compare with other people that have living problems, we're more lucky ! :D

Yeaa, I like music. :) Music is a part of my life! :D I think today I also need to scold by her... D: Yeaa, if I can't get any scholarships, I will be a music teacher :D Like that I can save money for study at collage :P

You're welcome ! :)

nerz said...

hmm...u got 2 choice..hw lucky...
if i dont get scholarship....
dont know wat to do any more...:(

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Your SPM result must be very good one ! :D
If you get your scholarship, you want to study about what ?

nerz said...

huh...hard to think 'bout tis..^_^
future career....
i think i want to study about....
ahh...mayb sharpen my science...or focus in study to become a doctor mayb..^^

i like to be an engineer or doctor lol...:P
plus, i like robo thing...haha ^^

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

I see... :D Science huh :P
Then go for it !
I support you. :)

You go invent a robot that can be just like a human. :P Haha.

nerz said...

haha..:D
that is exactly what i am thinking nw...!!

u ever watched A.I. movie??
so much human looking robo...
terminator movie...

what i most want to invent is real online gaming...
example: sdo that isnt using keyboard,or online game such as hack gu....
ahh..jz dreaming...>_<

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Haha !
I never heard of A.I. movie before. >____<
Wow... means can see the people when playing or... ? One day, your dream will become real. :D
Waiting for your inventions. :P

nerz said...

haha..if only it become real....
it means something like that le... :D

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

I see... It's seems like interesting !
:D