Monday, February 14, 2011

14/2, Happy Valentine's Day 2011. ♥

Dear Bloggie,



OMG.
It's been a long time I didn't update my DEAREST BLOGGIE !
Sorry ya. :(
I didn't mean to. :(
Cause I was too busy with many things.
Ohh yea, miss me ?
:P
Today is Valentine's Day.
I celebrate my Valentine by eating CHOCOLATES !
Who gave me ?
Nahh, no one.
I bought it myself.
Yeaa, I did hope will got people give present, chocolate, flowers or a love letter.
But, look at myself.
I'm not pretty. :(
I have no popularity. :(
I just a ordinary girl.
Every boys also wants their girlfriend to be very special right ?
Get the point ?
Get it and forget it. T____T
Hey, want to see my chocolates?

Choco, Chocola, CHOCOLATES !


8 kinds of chocolates. :D
Normally girls LOVE chocolate right ?
Haha.
So do I.
Beryl's Tiramisu, Cadbury Bournville, Kinder Bueno, Kit Kat, Beryl's 54% dark chocolate, Beryl's Camior, Cadbury Dairy Milk and the one I LOVE the most, Ferrero Rocher.
Ferrero Rocher is the most expensive chocolate in all of it.
Sometimes I think the Ferrero Rocher is not worth to eat either.
But, today is a special day nevermind . :D
I also don't have a real boyfriend to celebrate with.
All I have is my cyber boyfriend, who is not reality at all.
:(
I wish is real.
I wish HE is real.
D:
In the world of ONLINE, you will still have the "market".
In the TRUE world, ahemm, very hard to say.
Some people can marry in REALITY eventhough they meet in ONLINE world.
Well, there is their fate.
:D
Awwww, so sweet too !
To the people who are still single, cheer up ! You will find you partner soon or later. ;)
To the people who already have their partner, please appreciate your couple, don't regret when you lose them.
I believe in FATE.
I'll wait for my another half in my life.
At the morning, I saw my friend share a video at Facebook.
It's about a sad love story.
:(
After seeing the video, I cried.
So touching.
You can see the video by clicking HERE.
Enjoy. ;)


Once again, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Hihi, waiting your updates for so long. Finally you updated. Hehe, Happy Valentine's Day with your chocolates.

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Haha. I'm quite busy recently. :( Thanks for your visit ya ;) Thanks ! Happy Valentine's Day too ! ♥