Monday, November 28, 2011

20/11/2011, Summary of this week.

Dear Bloggie,


Here I come again. :D
Well, today is a special day, 20/11/2011. 
So many special date in this year.
A special interesting year huh?
Okayy, let's go back to the topic.
Now I'm come a summary for this week's life. :D
Too many to write, and I always don't the mood to write the blog post on that day.
That's why I keep like, "Tomorrow only write, tomorrow only write." until so many tomorrows already gone.
>_____<
Keep wasting time only.
So  today, I will write a short summary, I swear it's short.
Let's pictures speak again. :P
Haha.

15/11, Tuesday.

Had a fun day with my friends, Julia and Sury. 
Went McDonald's to have our breakfast, after we went back to SJK (C) Kepong 2.
Yeaa, together with Sury.
Today is SJK (C) Kepong 2's Canteen day.
Well, we didn't stay long at there, just awhile only then we off to Jusco.

The children. 


Sury and I. 

Okayy, we arrived at Jusco.
How we go there? For sure is walking.
Good for health. :P
We went to the Wonderland Play park to play! :D

We're playing Guitar Freaks. :P 


The score. :P 


We're playing Drum Maniac. :P


A random picture of the drum. 


Another taiko drum. :P 


Our 'sexy back'? Haha! :P 


Candies! :DDD 


The two beautiful girls. 

After we played, it's time to find a place to fill up our hungry tummies.
We go to the Arena Food court there.

Sizzling noodles. Three of us ordered the same food. 

Too bad that I can't finish it, because it's spicy!
And I don't eat spicy things.
>_____<
I waste it. :(
Sorry! SORRY! SORRY! D:
I really can't stand the spiciness. :(
Sighs.
I don't like to waste too actually.... :(
After we finished our meal, we chat awhile at there.
Then, it's time to go back.

Three of us. 

Sury's mother come and fetch her back. :)
After that, Julia and I went back together by walking.
Stop by at the primary school there for awhile cause Julia's brother wants his handphone back from his sister.
Well, then, we went home.
But, another pit stop, we stop at the playground there to take pictures and also chatting.

Smiley! 


:P


:3 Haha!

His brother came after that. :P
His school ends already also.
Feel very nice to chat with him, he's very funny.
I like the way he speaks. :P
LIKE A BOSS. :P
Haha!
The sky seems like it's gonna rain.
We better be going now.
Reached the downstairs of our apartment there, we said goodbye and go home. :)
It's a very very fun day with them.
And oh yeah, don't forget...

AWWWW. 

We took pictures at the photo booth just now. :P
AWWW! I love it so much! 
It's very very nice! ;DD
The memories of us. 
It's sweet.
And I won't forget it forever. :D
Time really passes so fast huh?
:)

16/11, Wednesday. 

Another outing for today! :D
Today I will be going out with Masz, Cheah and Slo. ;)
Again the same venue, Jusco.
Haha. :)
1:00p.m, our meet up time.
Met Masz first, then we waited for Cheah and Slo in front of the Popular.
Just awhile, they reached.
Then we went up to the cinemas to see what movies they have for today.
Well, we choose the Adventure of TinTin, at 1:45p.m if I didn't mistaken.
After we bought the tickets, we straight go and buy the popcorn.
Then, went up to the cinema. ;)

The movie of the day. -via Google Images

A very nice movie to watch. ;)
The story was interesting and also exciting.
It's really like a adventure story.
Not bad not bad.
I like it! :)
Haha.
Okayy, after the movie ends, we went to the Arena Food court to have our lunch. :)
This time, I ordered a chicken steak.

The chicken steak. 

Once again, this food is spicy!
DDD:
So I can't manage to finish the whole thing.
It's too spicy for me.
I just eat the fries and salad.
Waste the food again. D:
SORRY! DDD:
I don't want to waste my food also. D:
But the situation force me to.
Sorry. :(
Okayy, after our meal, we split up to walk around.
Cheah, her sister, Masz and I went to the accessories shop while Slo and her family went to the Jusco department store side.
We'll meet up later after we done.
We're done with our side, then we went to meet up with Slo and her family.
Then, our next destination, the Wonderland play park.
Well, same as yesterday, we went took photos at the photo booth too! :D
This time we got 6 people.:D
Slo, her little sister, Cheah, her sister, Masz and I.
The girls. :P
Haha! :D



Six of us. :D 

It's just amazing! :D
LOVE IT SO MUCH. 
Well, after took the photo, Masz needs to go home already.
Byebye! :(
Have fun on your holidays. ;)
Miss you. 
After that, Cheah said she wants to take another photo in the photo booth.
That's not a problem for me.
Let's take again! :DD
Take 2.

This time, is 5 of us. 

Nice effects too. ;)
The awesomeness.
Teehee! ;D
LOVE THIS SO MUCH TOO. 
The pictures are memories. 
^______^
After we took the second time on the photo booth, is time for Cheah and Slo to go home too. :(
Well, after they bought themselves a milk tea. :P
It's a nice day with you all my friends. ;)
I won't forget how fun was it.

Cheah and I. 


Slo and I. 


Both of them. 

Thanks you all for the best memories. :)
I'll keep it with me all the times. 
Don't forget, my friends. :)


17/11, Thursday. 

Well, today I will be going back to the school! :D
For what?
To take the RM100 given by the Government. :P
Oh yeah, I need the money so much too.
I'm broke.
After the outings.
>______<
Went there at 11a.m. something.
We'll be taking our money at the science lab downstairs.
Saw Sury there too. ;) 
Just need to wait for less than one minute then we can go inside to meet our form teacher and take the money.
x)
Teehee!
Money money money!
No complicated steps, just tick your name, write your parent's IC and sign.
That's all, how simple.
And the RM100 is all mine now. x)
HOORAY! I'm so so so happy. :P

Happy with the RM100. 

And also oh yeah.
I went to the school with my epic nails. :P

My left hand. 


My right hand. 

Haha!
Usually school don't allow their students to wear nail polish during schooling days right? :P
Yeah, it's holiday now.
I rule.
x)
Hahaha!
Just kidding. :P
Well, I can't leave long nails due to my piano examination.
Can't play the piano properly with long nails.
Too bad. D:
After I took the money, I went back home.
It's so nice to go to school............. to take money! x)
:P
Okayy, I went home, faster practice my piano, then later my mother will bring me out to have lunch and also movie. :P
Well, I bet you know the place.
Three days straight, the same place.
>______<
But nevermind, it's just near.
Our movie of the day today, HAPPY FEET 2! :DDDD
Awww... the cute little penguins on the trailers, now I can watch the whole movie straight!
Teehee.

THE CUTE ERIK! :DDD  -via Google Images

And for today, I don't know why.
I feel like eating popcorn! :D
(Usually when I watch movie with my mother, we don't eat or drink anything.)
Less.


Popcorn! Yummy yummy. :P 


The movie is very very very very nice!
Highly recommended by ME! :DD
Other than cuteness, this movie got a lot a lot of moral values too. :)
And also, we really must take good care of our mother nature.
The mother nature is very very sick now. D:
C'mon!
Let's save the earth!
Don't spoil it anymore. D:
Preserve it for the next generation. :)
Well, this movie is very touching also. :')
I cried.
Badly.
>_______<
I can't help myself of crying.
Don't know why every time I watch movie with my mother the movie sure is very touching one.
Haha.
Let's see some funny movies next time, okayy mother? ;)
After the movie, okayy, time for lunch!
And... I forgot what I ate.
Sorry.
>________<
After we had our lunch, we went back to our home.
Today's purpose is just watch the movie and also have lunch, that's all. :)
Enjoyable day with mother. ;)
But the RM100..... I already used half.
T______T
Sad, very very sad.
Nevermind, it's for entertainment.
:)
Must save up the another half!
Can't waste it anymore!
No more wasting!
SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE! ;D
(But for sure I will use it another day.)
At least, I didn't spend it all in a day.
Right?
Save some for shopping. x)
Teehee.
Okayy, I'll stop here.
And also that's all for my this week.
Sorry for the super super super late post.
I really don't have the mood to blog and also online.
And I really don't know why.
That's just so not me.
Hmmm...
Maybe there's still some things waiting for me to settle.
After the thing is settled I will be online as normal.
Maybe.
(I don't even know what's that thing.)
Just forget about it.
Okayy, stay tuned for my next post.
I'll write about my feelings on the piano examination day.
Gotta go now.
Chaos.

No comments: