Sunday, November 6, 2011

6/11, My first camera. ♥

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! :D
Come for a short update.
See the title? :D
Yeaa, my first camera.
FINALLY! I GOT MY OWN CAMERA! :DD
A tick on my wishlist. 
You can see back my old blog post of my wishlist by clicking HERE.
Thank you mummy so much! 
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUMMY! 
MUACKS. 
Teehee.
I'm so so so so terribly happy! ;D
With my camera now, I can take down some precious memories and moment of my friends and I before the long school holidays.
Life will be so bored without you all, my friends.
I must take some pictures of you all and look at it everyday. 
:)
Okayy, back to the main again.
My mother bought me a Canon IXUS 220HS! 

Canon IXUS 220HS in black. 

Nice right? :D
It's very slim.
I like it. :D
Keep taking photos and see the camera's features.

A picture of me. 


 A random shot.

I love the Toy Camera effect so much. :D
It makes the picture look more nicer.
Well, you know I love foods so much, right? :)

Takoyaki.

Forget to switch off the date display. :X


Baked beans with egg. 



Bak Kut Teh. 

This is what I have for today! :D
I love the pictures so much.
SO SO SO NICE! :DDDDD 
It's way so much different than a mobile's camera.
WOW...
I'll take many many photos with my precious camera from now on.
Teehee.
Hmm..
I think maybe I will renovate my whole bloggie again.
To have a more nicer photo view. :D
Well, since Monday and Tuesday I got nothing to do at home also.
Plenty of time for me. :D
So, let's just wait and see.
A short post for today. :)
Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH MUMMY.
ILY. 
Goodnight everyone. ;)

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Nice camera ya. And nice food. Hehe.

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Haha! :D Yea yeaa. :P