Tuesday, November 8, 2011

8//11, went Desa ParkCity with family! ♥

Dear Bloggie.


Happy to see me bloggie? :D
I'm here!
Oh yeah, Today my father bring my mother and I to the Waterfront @ Parkcity. :D
So happy.
Finally, no need to stay at home.
BORED.
We went there at 7 p.m something.
For sure, I bring my dearest camera along. :P
Well, first we go to the park there to have a small walk.
It feels so comfortable to walk at there.
Because that time is windy and cooling.
:DD
A lot of people are jogging and also walk their dogs. :)
The dogs are so cute! 
Especially a big golden retriever I saw just now.
Brown colour fur some more.
That's my favorite.
:D
I won't forget to take some pictures. :)
( Enlarge the pictures for nicer view by clicking on it. ;) )


#1


#2


The lake.  

I love the lake picture so much! :D
I used the miniature effect on that picture.
It's just so nice. :D
I love my camera forever.
x)
After the short walk, it's time for dinner.
We went to Kluang Station to fill up our tummies.

Kluang Station's menu. 

First time we had our meal at Kluang Station.
Hmm, the first try.
Hope their foods won't disappoint us.
:D
The foods arrived at our table in just awhile.

Fried fish porridge. 


Mee Siam. 


Chicken cheese burger with fries. 


Honey chicken wings. 

FOODS! 
^_____^
My father had the fried fish porridge, my mother had the mee siam and I'm having the chicken cheese burger with fries. :P
How's their foods?
For me, is still okay okayy.
Don't ask me, I got no opinion. :P
What's most important is filling then okayy already.
I'm so hungry. D:
Never have a proper breakfast and lunch today.
That's why I don't care about the taste already.
When a person is EXTREMELY HUNGRY, whatever they eat sure will be DELICIOUS.
Agree?
Haha.
After dinner, my mother and I went to 32F to have shaved ice! :DDDD
My father got no interest in ice. :P
So he went for a walk while both of us are eating. :P
Oh yeah!
Finally, I got the chance again. x)
The first time I try this is at July.
Now, is my second time. :P
I won't miss the chance to have the ice if I go there!
It's just too icy NICE! :D
You all should go and try. :D
You won't regret after trying this. 
The price is affordable and reasonable too!
THE AWESOMENESS. 

Yogurt with fresh strawberries for me.


Mango with almond flakes for mother. 

WHAT A FEELING!
WHOAAA.
The best shaved ice I ever tasted!
It's way too special!
I LOVE IT. 
^______^
Once we finished our shaved ice, it's time to go home.
I'm so satisfied.
:D
Thank you daddy for bringing me here!
Love you. :3

The Waterfront @ Parkcity.

The last picture before I went.
I will be back some day.
Please wait for me. x)
Haha.
Had a good evening and dinner with my family.
So happy. :)
Okayy, stop here.
Gotta go to have a good night sleep earlier today.
TOMORROW IS SCHOOL DAY!
FINALLY.
THANK GOD!
:DD
I can't wait.
And oh yeah, I think I won't change my bloggie's style now.
Maybe next year?
Don't have any ideas.
It will still remain the same.
Please do visit my bloggie more.
My bloggie LOVES you! 
:D
I really gotta go now.
Goodnight everyone.
Chaos.

No comments: