Thursday, November 17, 2011

17/11, The LETTER.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya my bloggie! :D
Miss me? Haha.
Had a lot of fun these days.
But I still don't have the mood to update you.
Please wait ya, I will update it soon or later.
I won't miss a story. ;)
What I will tell about today?
The LETTER.
Hmm, letter?
Yeaa, still remember that I said I'm going to have my piano examination at November?
It's already November. D:
That time, I'm still waiting for the letter.
The letter will 'tells' us what date and what time we're having our exam.
I hope it's early.
As fast as possible.
I want my exam to end fast!
I don't want to worry about this for many days. D:
The letter arrived at my house's letter box  last week.
I'm so excited, nervous, panic when I open the letter that I already been waiting for WEEKS!


I was like, WHAT?
The first day of the exam week.
T____T
But nevermind, it's best to finish the exam faster.
Other people want the chance also don't have.
But, when I see the exam time.
I was like, OMG?
I need to stay at there for HOURS.
From 11a.m something until 4p.m something. D:
Can't go anywhere.
Well, 12:30p.m is the time that I need to go and have my paper exam.
4:30p.m is for the practical.
T___T
One of my music friend is so lucky!
She's will be having her practical exam BEFORE the paper exam.
After the paper exam, she can straight go back to home already.
:(
For my piano class got 4 people.
3 of us need to stay at there UNTIL 4p.m something.
What to do there?
We can't even practice.
T_______T
Stay at there to be panic and nervous?!
I hope not...
I hope the longer the time I stay there, I can be more comfortable and fit in myself in that unfamiliar place.
I hope so.
Or three of us can play together? x)
Honestly saying, three of us are the most NAUGHTIEST in the class. :X
We always complaint about the homework, this and that to the teacher.
Of course, we like to play with the teacher. :D
Hahaha.
Together, we unite. x)
I'm so happy that three of us stay until 4p.m something.
Teehee.
Well, the exam is just next week.
Seriously, I haven't get myself fully prepared for it.
I'm not quite afraid about the practical part.
I'm afraid of the PAPER part.
:'(
I'm not good in theory you know. :/
I HATE THEORY.
VERY VERY MUCH.
For every time I say I hate theory to my teacher, she sure will say "Then you must pass your theory in one time, then you no need to see the theory also.".
Well, got point.
But, I'm not very sure that I can pass that.....
So many things that I need to practice.
WAY TOO MANY.
D:
I hate fundamental exam.
No pieces to learn, need to concentrate on so many things.
PAPER WORK!
ARGH. >:(
For my fundamental exam, there's so many things that I need to cover.
Let me start from the practical part.
For practical, we have Melody Singing, Melody Singing with Accompaniment, Accompaniment and Transposition.
Firstly, Melody Singing.
They will give us a 8 bars melody line and call us to sing without playing.
This is a difficult task for me actually.
I always sing out of pitch.
-_____-
Out of tune.
-_____-
I don't know what's my problem also.
I can sing all those popular songs very nicely, but when I sing the notes "Do Re Mi Fa So" it will become out of tune.
Need lots of lots of practice.
:(
Secondly, Melody Singing with Accompaniment.
Same, need singing.
But for this, I'm more steady.
I won't sing out of tune.
Because the playing helps me a lot.
But sometimes, it also can become very very harmful.
Later don't know what chord is this, don't know how to play the chord.
Sighs.
So many problems.
Practice practice.
Thirdly, Accompaniment.
I CAN SAY THIS IS THE MOST EASIEST SUBJECT AMONG OF THOSE.
They will give you a 8 bars melody line too.
All you need is to find the correct chord for the melody line.
I LIKE IT! :DD
But still, sometimes I lose confidence.
When it's the correct chord I go and change it to the wrong one.
I just don't trust myself.
:(
I hope I won't make any STUPID mistakes when I'm in the real examination.
PRACTICE MORE PRACTICE HARD.
Fourthly, and it's also the last for the practical one, TRANSPOSITION.
Maybe, maybe for me this is my BIGGEST ENEMY.
Why?
Same, they will give us a 8 bars melody line.
And then maybe they will just give us 15 seconds to see the whole piece.
After that, we must play the whole thing(both hand) ORIGINALLY at the first time, and then we must CHANGE THE KEY as the question wants us to at the SECOND TIME.
It's just so hard.
I'll give you an example for this.

The transposition. 

See the piece right?
As the question said, we must change the whole piece into perfect 4th up.
Means 4 keys higher than this.
After we play the original one, straight away we must transpose it to the key.
No stop, no waiting, no thinking time.
T______T
That's what I'm afraid of.
Sighs.
I MUST PRACTICE NO MATTER WHAT!
Okayy, that's all for the practical part.
Let's move on to the PAPERS.
There's Hearing, THEORY, Chord Progression and Counter Line.
Firstly, hearing.
Well, maybe I'm not so afraid about that.
Because usually I can get high marks for that. :P
But sometimes I make very very silly mistakes too.
Depends on luck.
>______<
At the exam, they will play a 4 bars song for 5 times.
It will be played by both hands and also foot pedaling.
We must write down all the things that we heard.
Left hand, right hand and foot pedaling's melody.
Cannot have any mistake at the beat of the note.
Let's have an example again. :P



Sorry for my poor hand writing.
Because it must be fast or else you can't write down anything and you'll forget.
>___<
We need to listen to three parts.
And then we need to write it down.
And the melody will be play for just 5 times.
Five times not enough.
T______T
10 times please. :P
Haha.
At the exam, all they will give is just a bar line.
All the things you need to write yourself.
ALL DEPENDS OF OURSELVES.
And this cannot be practice.
T___T
Secondly, THEORY.
Well, wide range of questions will be coming out.
We can't be sure what's coming out.
So WE MUST READ, MEMORIZE EVERYTHING.
My head will burst seriously.
Some of the theory I still don't even understand.
I'm still confuse with it.
:(
I don't like theory.
D:
Music is alive, theory is dead.
So, why must we learn? x)
Haha.
I know no matter how we still need to learn some basic theory.
Okayy, JUST THE BASICS.
I don't want to know more.
>____<
MEMORIZE ALL THE THINGS TO THE MAX!
Must have the spirit.
Just like the final exam. T_____T
Thirdly, Chord Progression.
Well, for other this may be easy.
For me, once again NOT!
In technically, this is really easy.
Because they will just give you a 8 bars melody line and fill in all the bars' chord.
That's all.
But...
It seemed easy but it's not.
Sometimes the answer will be EXTREMELY ODD.
Just not like normal.
The answer I wrote every time is just straight forward.
But the real answer is always something that I won't even expect or even THINK ABOUT IT.
ARGH. >:(
But, I won't confuse my mind with this.
At the exam, I still will write the straight forward most easiest answers ever. x)
See whether I correct how many for it. :P
I already gave up my Chord Progression at the first time.
It's all about luck now.
No worries, I'm still serious about it. :)
Lastly, COUNTER LINE! :D
YAY! I love Counter Line very very much.
Because it's the most easiest thing ever!
:D
All you need is to know all the chords, and then arrange the chord properly and write a smooth base line for it.
I got a lot of confidence on this!
^_________^
Teehee.
So, no worries.
:)
Finally I introduced all the subjects I will be having on my fundamental exam this time.
Why no pieces to be played?
Well, for my this grade, I won't be learning any song pieces until the next grade.
Don't ask me why.
I'm according to the course. :)
The Yamaha Music course is just so special than others. :P
Haha. :)
For you to know, currently I'm in SAC course now.
I think is grade 5 for the ABRSM piano.
But for the course, this is a teacher level.
>______<
Kinda stressing but it's still fun. :)
No pain no gain.
;)
Well, I'm waiting for this exam to end faster and get to the next grade.
I just can't wait to play the pieces.
I've been waiting for so long.
I love to play pieces. :D
So, I must work hard for my exam.
And hopefully I can pass my exam straight.
No need to retake and waste money. :)
(The exam is not cheap.)
Good luck to me. :)
Aza-aza fighting Erin!
I know I can.
ALL YOU NEED TO BE CONFIDENT.
Trust yourself, believe in yourself.
No matter what happens.
I just need to try my best and that's all.
CONFIDENCE.
Don't care what's wrong and keep going smoothly.
I sure I will learn a lot after my piano exam. :)
But still I hope my piano exam don't come soon.
>_____<
Practice practice practice and practice until it's over.
WORK HARD PLAY HARD. :)
Okayy, I think I'll stop here today.
Success is waiting for me, I must walk towards there.
And failure, please stop distracting my mind.
I belong to success. :)
Teehee.
Good day everyone.
Chaos.

No comments: