Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1/11, A new month.

Dear Bloggie,


Hereby I want to say again once more..
TIME PASSES SO FAST.
Now it's already NOVEMBER.
I didn't realize it passes so fast.
Superb fast.
Just a blink of our eyes.
Okayy, goodbye October. :)
Must look forward and leave the past behind.
New month with new hope and also new spirit!
Aza-aza fighting for everything!
:DD
Hello November, you're so welcomed. :)
And please, be special. 
Teehee.
Oh yeah, did you all notice that, today is a very special day with a very special date? :)
1/11/11.
In this 2011 year, we have 4 unusually special dates. :D
1/1/11, 11/1/11, 1/11/11 and also 11/11/11.
Very special right? :D
For sure I didn't missed any of the special days. :P
I do blog for those days. :P
Now just left for 11/11/11.
Can't wait for that day. 
But, that day, is the last day of our school. D:
That means the last day of Form 2 life!
Hard to imagine. :O
I will miss my friends so much and also the awesome year we had together.
Awww, it's better for me to don't think so much first.
Or else I will be emotional.
>____<
Okayy, yeaa.
The first day of November.
What can I say?
It's not a normal day as usual.
Unhappy things happened.
Happy things happened as well. :)
But for sure the happy things are more than the unhappy ones.
Very disappointed about the unhappy thing.
Really disappointed.
Never thought of it will be happening.
What I can say is, oh sorry, actually I am kinda speechless on this case.
I got nothing to say.
Advice for the girls. :)
Dear girls, please don't forget to love yourself before you love someone else. If you don't even love yourself, then nobody will love you truly.
So, girls, must love yourself more. :)
Don't do some stupid things to someone that is not worth it.
Think twice before you action. ;)
Be careful too.
The world is full of dangerous people a.k.a GUYS.
Look carefully and don't easily fall for their traps.
They might spoil your life.
(Well, for some GUYS only. Not all the GUYS in the world.)
Girls, open your eyes wider to have a clearer view of GUYS' heart.
:)
Don't step the wrong path. ;)
Okayy, let's just skip this topic.
ARGH, feel more angry and sad if I continue with that.
Today, finally, HANU CAME.
How dare you leave me alone yesterday.
>_____<
But nevermind, since you came today, I forgive you. :P
Haha.
Okayy, chat and play in the class with her.
It feels so good. :D
But......
WE STILL FEEL BORING IN CLASS.
Really have nothing to do.
Now, I really regret that I donate all my card games out.
Still thought of saving myself a pair of Uno cards.
Keep finding for it yesterday.
And realized I donated the card last year.
D:
I NEED UNO.
Today, some of my classmates really bring the Uno cards to school.
Since our teachers let us to bring the Uno cards.
Regretted.
So, Hanu and I make a deal of bringing all kinds of card games or board games to school tomorrow.
Is a MUST.
Or else, we'll bored to death.
OH YEAH, today we get our class photo already! :DD 
I'm so so so happy.
Why?
Because this is the first time I take class photo in my secondary school life.
:D
I missed it last year. :(
Nevermind, I got this year. :P
And it's the most awesome one. 
Have a look on it!


The serious 2 Baktians. 

The 2 Bakti. :D
If the picture is too small, click it to enlarge it. :D
Let me list all my friends out. 
If the Blogger got the 'tag' function, that will be so nice. :P
Haha, just like Facebook.
Nevermind, taggie time. :P

First row (left to right): Eunice, Joelle, Amberly, Raveena, KH, my DEAREST form teacher, SY, Cynthia, Sharmilla, Hayma, HANU. 
Second row (left to right): Cheah, DHURGAA, Tham SE, Erin (ME!), CY, YW, SX, JY, Doris, SQ, SL. 
Third row (left to right): WC, YC, CM, KJ, JH, HH, SJ, ZW, YP, YS, Sharwin. 
Fourth row (left to right): CH, YK, RS, WKeong, GF, Abi, KS, Leon, YKeong. 

That's dearest beloved class members. :DDD
Teehee. :D

Awww.. the awesome ones.
MY FRIENDS, MY CLASSMATES. :DD
You all play a very important role in my life.
Thank you all so much. :)
It's time to see the funny 2 Baktians! :P

Informal. :P 

Hmm..
This is the first time we get to take free pose. :P
So maybe it because this is the first time to give free pose, we all don't know what to put as pose.
Me also, no ideas for pose in a sudden.
>____<
'Peace' hand sign only. :P
But some of my friends do look funny.
Especially, boys.
You just look at the Abi, you will laugh. Seriously.
Haha!
Every time I see him in this informal picture, automatically I will laugh.
No offense Abi, you look so funny in this! :P
Hahahahaha.
x)
Can't stop looking at the photos after I have it.
It's just too awesome for me.
I gonna buy a frame and frame it nicely.
It's too precious for me.
Way too precious. 
:)
And now I'm afraid all these to end. :(
My friend said to me that maybe this Thursday we will know which class to go for next year already.
I'm really scared.
Please, God, bless us.
Now, blessings from teachers are very important. :(
Wish us luck, the best of luck. 
:)
Let's back to the day.
After Hanu and I get our class photos, just for awhile, both of us went out to find teachers.
Well, Hanu didn't come yesterday, so some of the results are still in the teachers' hands.
So she wants to get it back from the teacher.
Not so boring when we're out of the class. :P
At the end, we become very busy.
Because we go here, go there to help the teachers.
Is quite fun actually. :P
Went to the discipline room for so many times today.
Not for discipline case for sure, we helped our dearest teachers. :P
So happy to help the teachers out.
:DD
Very tired after running up and down at the stairs.
But still, is way more better than stay at the class doing nothing right?
Just treat it as an exercise.
Good for health. :P
Haha.
After our recess time, the teachers called all the Form 2s to go down to the media room and the open hall.
Don't know what's happening.
When we reached there, only we know.
They're putting movies for us to enjoy! :D
Kung Fu Panda.
x)
Seriously, although I watched this movie before, but still the feel of watching together with so many schoolmates was different.
At first, when they know Kung Fu Panda is on the screen, "BOOOOO" They shouted.
So loud. :P
Haha.
But, at the movie, they keep "WOOO" with no reason.
The situation is more interesting than the movie.
I keep on laughing.
Don't know why, I just feel like laughing.
And then, I joined the crowd.
When they started "WOOO" -ing, I follow to "WOOOOO" also.
x)
It's so fun!
After Dhurgaa finished her work for today, she came to the media room to find for Hanu and I.
Hmmm.. we didn't stay at the media room after that.
We went out.
Toilet. :P
Skipped the movie already. :X
Nevermind.
P/S: We keep going out for reasons. So we skip most of  the movie.
x)
Well, for one time, when we went back to the media room to have a short rest, the Kung Fu Panda movie finished already, they changed another movie.
I don't know what movie was that, but it's not cartoon.
Hmm..
In that moment, the boys shouted very loudly.
Then I turn my head to the screen to look what's happening on the movie.
._____.
Sorry to say that, it was 'an almost' sex scene.
(That means a little bit of....... you know.)
The boys seemed like so happy and ....
I don't know how to describe those naughty boys.
-_______-
And when I look at the teachers to see their responds, they just keep quiet...
.______.
OMG?
When I look at the screen, I was like, "OMG?"
Why the boys like that one, no need to shout and clap your hands for that also one right?
It's normal in western movies.
>_____<
But still, I...
"HAHA!"
Understand? :P
Funny what.
First time experience this kind of situation. :X
Awkward and also funny.
Strange feeling.
But, nice.
:P
After that movie finished, they changed another movie.
The third movie is a cartoon.
Very familiar with the cartoon.
I think I watched that cartoon before at the cinema.
But I forgot what's the title of the movie.
I think something with Dragon?
Don't care about that.
I didn't put any attention for that movie. :P
Just chatting around with my friends there.
I prefer chatting.
Teehee.
After the third movie finished (I think so), we still got some time left before the school bells ring, so the teachers called us to go back to our class and wait for the bell rings.
Okayy.
Went back to class, continue with chatting and also Hanu, Dhurgaa and I played some games.
The game is kinda 'childish' for us now, but we don't care, we played.
We do whatever we want. :P
The bell rang, the school ended.
Wow, a day just finish like that.
SO FAST.
:O
I did enjoy myself  A LOT MORE THAN YESTERDAY.
Had so much fun in school.
School rocks?
RT @is_nanaa: @ErinYiyi No, the school not rocks at all. But the students ROCKS!! :D -via Twitter.
Haha! You're so true Nana. :P
The school is just a building with no feelings, how could it rocks?
An interesting day today. 
With mixture of feelings.
Uncountable thoughts.
Indescribable feelings.
What a day!
Do you feel the same? :)
Is a new month, more new things for us to discover.
Before that, we must take a good rest first.
Without energy, we can't do anything great.
Okayy, stop here.
It's enough for today.
Be happy everyone, cheer up.
Remember, life goes on no matter what happens.
Keep your head held high. ;)
Don't lose faith. 
Chaos.

3 comments:

LuPorTi said...

I always post "time's fast" in my Facebook recently.

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Haha! I see I see. :)
In fact, that's true.

LuPorTi said...

Yalo.