Thursday, November 10, 2011

9/11, It's school and results.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya!
I'm here. :D
Finally it's school! :D
I've been waiting for this moment since last Friday.
Oh yeah.
I can go to school and play with my friends! 
I'm so happy. :D 
Well, today is the "no apologies" sex education teaching day.
I got nothing to say about that.
I don't wanna attend that course.
I want to go to the class and be with my friends, chat with them. D:
Because this course SK and SJK(C) students must separate. D:
Most of my best friends are in SK.
Sighs..
No time to have fun with them. 
Because this course is from the school starts until the school ends.
Why must it be separated?!
Cannot SK and SJK(C) be together? :/
Sighs.
Not us that decide this.
Okayy, luckily I still got SY's accompany. 
Our best friends are also in SK. 
So sad that we can't be with our friends.
>____<
Nevermind, for now, we unite, we got each other.
Haha!
:P
For the SJK(C) students, the teachers divide us into 2 classes.
2A, 2C and 2E will be learning at the library while 2B and 2D is at the English language room.
Those three classes got the air conditional while we two don't have. D:
It's kinda warm the weather.
But, nevermind.
There're two teachers to teach us.
Two young teachers.
Ms. Joyce and Ms. Patience. 
They're very nice. :) 
They prepared a lot of knowledgeable videos to let us see.
Well, because this is about the sex education, some of the videos will be like...
I don't know how to describe..
And you know, about the guys..
They sure won't forget to "WOOOO". 
That's the fun part all the times.
Haha.
Oh yeah, and also got a lot of activities for us to play.
PLEASE DON'T THINK TOO MUCH. :)
It's fun and very interesting.
But, I'm not that obedient this time. :P 
I didn't put full concentration in the process of learning.
We play cards. :P
Naughty us.
So actually for the whole thing I just focus or concentrate like about 50% - 70%.
Nothing much to say about it.
Because I almost forgot all the things that I had learnt.
Too bad.
>____<
It's recess time. :D
Finally can be with my friends at least for awhile. :)
Hmm..
But there's another sad case.
RESULTS.
>:(
It totally affected my mood while being with them.
I feel so moody.
I'll talk about this later.
Wasted the time that I can spend with them.
BECAUSE OF MOODY, ARGH!
D:
Recess time over, we back to our class and continue with the 'studies'.
Still the same, playing cards again.
This time, the teachers give us to see some touching stories.
That's about love and marriage.
:)
The story is just too touching.
I can't help myself from crying.
:') 
That's a true real happy marriage should be. :)
From this sex education thingy, I learnt a lot.
All the schools must have this kind of education.
I know how to protect myself and how much troubles, problems and consequences that we need to carry if we step the wrong path after this.
And especially, for the love part. :) 
Sorry for not explaining the whole thing because I'm not good in this.
Didn't regret for coming. :) 
Yeah, they gave us a card!

Pledge? 


Sorry that I can't show the whole card.
I don't know what's wrong with my scanner.
>____<
And the backside of the card. :D 

:D 

"Believing in saving myself of marriage, I make a commitment to myself, my family, my friends, future spouse and my future children to be sexually abstinent from this day onward until the day I enter a lifelong, committed, monogamous marriage."
:DD
Well, SY become my witness. :P 
Hahaha!
The teachers call us to find an adult to be the witness but we find our friends instead. :P
I'll save this card as a memorable gift from this class. :P 
I won't forget.
;)
And oh yeah, the last thing I want to say about this.
Everyone, don't forget.
Sex is actually a GIFT for married couples. ;)
It's precious, especially for your future husband or wife.
They will be very thankful and appreciate if you save your first for them. :) 
So, save it for your TRUE love. :) 
You won't regret, seriously. :) 
Okayy, that's it I want to say about this.
Remember just now I said I'll about my results later?
I will talk about it now.
Seriously.
I'm so unsatisfied of my marks.
My results.

My final results.

I'm so unsatisfied with my ART's MARKS!
How could is be just 50 marks?!
.____.
I don't even know how the teacher calculate.
The teacher never say also.
Art paper got paper one and also paper two.
I get 35 for my paper one and 35 for my paper two.
If both of the papers add together it should be 70 marks right?
But the teacher just put my marks like that.
That time I was really shocked. 
My friends and I went to find my art teacher for the whole school.
And we can't even find her.
We go to her table and saw our class's results.
The project was counted in this exam.
And I see my art project marks was like, "WHAT? HOW COULD IT BE POSSIBLE?"
IT'S TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
My art project is almost the same with my two best friends of mine.
One of my friend get 25marks while the another one get 30 marks.
Know what's my marks?
10 marks.
HOW COULD IT BE POSSIBLE?!
Seriously.
I want to ask the teacher about my project.
It's impossible my project marks will be so low.
I did everything that the teacher wants.
And she just give me 10 marks?
She mad?
-________-
Why? Every time the final exam also my art marks got problem one?!
How come. 
T______T
I feel so sad because of my art marks. D:
It suppose to be higher marks.
D:
Sighs.
I gave up.
There's nothing I can do.
What can I do is just accept the fact, accept the marks with an unsatisfied feeling.
>:( 
I'm just a student.
I'm not a God.
I can't change anything. D:
Okayy, stop with the art.
Actually, for my final results, I'm proud of myself.
I actually did very well.
(For my standard and also for me only.)
My Geography and History improved. :D 
For my last exam, I get 54 marks for my Geography and now I improved 10 marks! ;D
Science for the last time I get 56%, now I get 76%! :DDD 
And for the History, ehem.. I failed last time.
But this time, I get 63 marks for it! :DDD
HIP HIP HOORAYYY!
:D
I'm very very happy.
But for the Mathematics..
It's very lucky for me because I didn't fail.
For my paper two there's twenty questions and I left five blank. 
It's terrible seriously.
I thought I will fail.
But not.
TEEHEE! :D 
I must appreciate. :)
Although my Mathematics marks dropped already.
>_______<
I can't be greedy. :) 
Happy times are over, now back to the reality.
Now I'm really confused.
Especially the marks.
They say the government changed the standard of marks.
That time 75%- 100% is A, 65%- 74% is B, 55%- 64% is C, 40% - 54% is D.
Of course, 0% - 39% considered as fail that time.
But now, they changed.
80% - 100% is A, 60% - 79% is B, 40% - 59% is C, 20% - 39% is D.
0% - 19% is fail.
It's hard to score As for now.
:( 
Nevermind.
Actually this marks standard is just like primary.
I can accept.
But....
Now I think the system got problem one.
See back to my results that I posted.
They did follow the '80%- 100%' - A  one..
BUT.. OTHERS THEY JUST ACCORDING TO THE OLD STANDARD?!
So what's the meaning? 
If according to the new standard, I should be getting 2As, 5Bs and 1C.
But, what I get is 2As, 3Bs, 2Cs and 1D.
Can anybody explain to me? 
-________-
SERIOUSLY?! WHICH STANDARD OR SYSTEM ARE WE USING NOW?!
Don't confuse the students like that. D:
:(
If still according to the old standard, I can score 4 As for my this exam. D:
GOVERNMENT, WHY YOU NO ASK FOR THE STUDENTS' OPINION ABOUT THE CHANGING?!
T________T
You changed the whole thing, nevermind.
But still, it's so strange.
And it's not right!
:/
Okayy, I don't care about the grades already.
I just care about my percentage.
But, another strange thing.
Saw my results? 
I get 29 in the class and 85 in the whole Form 2.
My percentage is 72.13 (for 8 subjects). 
But they put our ranking by seeing the 'pencapaian'.
They see how many As, Bs, Cs, Ds or fail you get.
If you just failed one subject, you'll straight be the last in the class.
I tried before, at the last exam.
Just because I failed my History, my ranking dropped until 30 something.
If according to the percentage, I still at 10 something.
-______-
HEYY, seriously, why you want to change this kind of strange ranking way?
It's just not correct!
Some people their percentage is lower also they can be upper than us.
-________-
That time I was so sad knowing that I got 85 in the whole Form 2.
But now only I know it's because of the 'pencapaian' thingy!
ARGHH.
It's just so not correct and accurate.
Many people can get the same grades also.
So how you put the ranking if like that?
Still must follow the percentage high until low right?
....
Don't know why it must be changed until like that.
Messy and confusing.
But, I'm not so worry about my ranking.
Because that time once my teacher told me, she arrange our class for next is according to the percentage, not the 'pencapaian'. 
That's why.
Maybe I still got the chance to stay in B class.
I don't wanna drop. D:
But maybe I will be in danger status.
Maybe, maybe, I will drop to C class also.
If unfortunate.
TOUCHWOOD!
This won't happen.
Won't be happening.
WON'T WON'T WON'T!
I want to remain in my class now. D:
I don't wanna change.
I don't even my classmates to change. D:
I want everyone to stay.
I know that's kinda impossible but still....
That's my wish.
D:
Sighs.
For now, we still haven't know what class we're going for next year.
Waiting in progress.
:(
I'm so nervous about it.
If we still didn't get to know about our class tomorrow, when only we can know?
Next year when the school reopens?
:(
The school didn't say anything of this also.
Confused to the max.
I just hope the school will arrange everything properly.
ESPECIALLY WITH THE MARKS.
-______-
I'll be waiting.
The teachers must explain to us, seriously.
.....
That's nothing I can do for now.
Wait is the only way.
I must be patient.
Don't be nervous.
And there's nothing to be scare about.
Just enjoy your last few days of Form 2. 
Have a blast one. :) 
Okayy, I'll relax myself. 
;) 
Enjoy to the max.
:P
Well, the post is kinda long for today huh?
I think it's better for me to stop now. 
Stay tuned for my next blog post! ;)
To be continued.... :P
Chaos.

No comments: