Friday, November 4, 2011

4/11, Hope it's school.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! :D
Here I come.
I enjoyed myself very much these few days.
Well, today it's Friday.
For me, I don't have school today.
I only have school at next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Now, the Form 2s need to follow the school time schedule.
For some classes they need to attend on Friday and next week Tuesday.
For the Form 1s, yesterday was their last day of school.
Luckily it was not mine.
Phew.
I want school.
I want to be with my friends.
And I don't want my Form 2 life to end.
Let me count, I still got 3 days left with my friends.
After the 3 days, my Form 2 life end and I'm gonna start the new chapter of my life - Form 3.
What can I do?
There's nothing I can do.
Who call the time passes so fast?
And we can't do anything to stop it?
At least, I'm still having the good memories in my mind.
FOREVER.
It won't fade, I promise. :)
Teehee.
So now, I will appreciate the 3 days and have a lot of fun with them. 
I don't want to leave any regrets.
Let's make it a blast one! :DDD
Be crazier than ever!
And probably I will blog on those 3 days.
I want the memories to live in here, my dearest bloggie.
Make sure you must leave some space for your new friends soon, bloggie. ;)
I bet it must be awesome and amazing.
I can't wait. ;)
Well now, I'm so bored at home.
Nothing to do.
Hmm..
Let me summarize my Wednesday (2/11) and Thursday (3/11)'s school life.
Let's get it started. :P

2/11, Wednesday.


Today, all of the Form 2s and probation are having movie time at the open hall.
But, they're having lots of technical problem.
And, we're not sure what movie they'll be putting.
This movie for awhile, that movie for awhile.
It's confusing.
Suddenly with the cartoon, suddenly with the Johnny English.
(So hope they put the Johnny English because I haven't watch that yet.)
While we're waiting for them to fix the technical problems, my friends and I play the board games that I brought.
Snakes and ladders.
It's exciting. :P
Especially for the snakes part, we keep falling down from the highest part.
Hahaha.
Let me think, we won the game already...
Sorry, I forgotten.
Or maybe no one wins.
Because when during the game, the teacher call us to keep quiet and save all our games to enjoy the movie.
Well, listen to the orders.
Do you know what's screening?
It's THE SMURFS! :DDDD 
YEAH. :P
During the movie, the boys keep singing the Smurfs' theme song.
"La la la la la la, la la la la la..."
Haha! :P
They're funny.
And also, we never miss the moments of  "Wooooo". x)
Keep "Woooo"-ing at some random parts of the movie.
But comparing to Tuesday, today we're being more quiet.
Not so many of the "Wooo"s. :P
All of us are enjoying the movie today. :)
Another thing, many people there are laying down at the there to enjoy the movie.
Just like we're at our own house.
:P
Well, actually yea, school is our second home what. x)
Hahahaha!
They seemed comfortable.
I wish I could do that too, but not enough space for me.
Too bad.
>____<
All of the Form 2s stayed at the open hall until our recess.
We never been up to our class also.
After sitting for so many hours at there, I'm so so so tired.
Especially my back, it pains!
DD:
After recess, only we can go back to our class to put our bags.
But, after we put our bags, we must straight go down to the closed hall.
I was like, "What? Go down and sit again?!"
*sobs*
This time, our counselling teacher is giving us (Form 2) a talk about 10 effective ways to study.
Sorry to say that, it's kinda bored. :/
Because I already know all the ways, and that's the way I'm using for myself too.
I know the school wants us to study during our holiday time and don't waste it.
Next year is our time to have the PMR examination.
It's important, I know that, that will decide our future too.
>_____<
But, think of it, who will study during the holidays?
For me, is a big big NO.
:X
Haha!
Finally, it ends after two periods I think so.
All of us are "Wooooo"-ing and clapping hands for it.
Because we WAITED IT TO BE OVER for so long time.
Suddenly the teacher say we still need to stay at the closed hall although the talk was already finished.
So, the crowd give respond to teacher by shouting, "BOOOOOOO", loudly.
x)
After awhile, the teacher let us to go back to class.
Hooray and cheers!
Finally. >___<
Not much time left though, but we still play some games before the school ends. :P
Enjoy myself very much today.
But not the siting down moment.
Pain a lot.
>:(
Don't know why the teachers keep calling us to have activities instead of just let us to be in class.
But still, there's some contradiction.
When we're in the class, we got nothing to do, we're bored.
When we're not in the class, we got thing to do, we're bored ALSO.
I don't know about that.
Haha.
:P
Complicated thoughts.
But still, everyone had fun. ;) 
It rocks! :D
At the night, for me, there's some unexpected things happened.
Sighs.
Just forget about it first, don't let it to spoil my mood. ;)


3/11, Thursday.

As normal, it's a school day.
Today my transport will come earlier, but SOMEBODY came down late.
And it messed up all the time!
ARGH.
Luckily, still arrived school in time, all the things just goes smoothly.
I done my 'mission'.
So it's time for me to go the mamak stall with Dhurgaa. 
Actually we already planned everything yesterday.
:P
When we reached school, after I done my things, then we go to the mamak stall.
Oh yeah, except for Dhurgaa and I, we also called one person to join us.
That's Tharveen.
But, I didn't see him inside the school also.
Dhurgaa says she saw him, but why now both of us can't even see him?
"Are you sure you saw him just now? Not another guy that look like him?" I asked.
"I sure is him!" Dhurgaa said.
No sign of him inside the school, so we went out and check, see whether he's at the bus stop there or not.
But still, NO.
We guess that maybe he already go there.
Due to the lack of time, so we go to the mamak stall first.
No boys around, just two of us.
Feel kinda insecure and maybe not that fun..
The mamak stall is out of the school compound, but it's still quite near to our school.
Walk along the roadside.
We reached the area there, but it's already no time for us to stay at the mamak stall to order food, it takes time.
So we think of just going to 7eleven to buy ourselves a Slurpee.
Unfortunately, the Slurpee machine is out of order. :(
We just simply buy a drink from there and go.
Kinda disappointed. :(
No Slurpee. D:
Nevermind though.
When we're on the way back to school, we saw our school's 'Penyelia Petang'.
She saw us too, so she stop by at the road side.
She offered us a ride to the school.
We say no need, we can walk ourselves to school because we're almost there.
But still, the teacher says the sky seemed like want to rain already, she call us to take a ride on her car to school.
Well, at the end, we take the ride.
Our school's teachers are so kind and good. :DDD 
When we reached the school front gate, we asked to drop us there, we can walk ourselves to the school.
My teacher says let her drive us until inside of the school.
Hmmm..
(Sorry to say that, a lot of our schoolmates are watching at us! >______<)
After my teacher parked her car, only she drop us.
Haha. :)
Both of us say "Thank you." to the teacher and ask the teacher whether need our help to carry her things to the office.
She say no need and call us to finish our drinks faster.
I like our school's teachers so much. :)
Sorry, is LOVE. 
(P/s: Depends on situation. :P)
School starts.
Today we no need to stay at the open hall. :DD
After we lined up, we can straight go back to our classes.
HOORAYYY!
Thank God.
In the class, as usual, GAMES TIME!
Except for games, we got nothing to do also.
>__<
Ohh! Dhurgaa came in to the class for giving us the marks sheet to check our marks.
Well, there's something wrong for my Art's marks.
Very strange.
Seriously, it was like, how could it be possible?
Hanu, Dhurgaa and I went out to find my art teacher.
We find everywhere for the teacher.
But, we can't see her.
We went out for one period to find her.
:(
Sighs.
I don't care about it anymore.
Last year's final exam, my art's marks got problem.
This year's final exam, my art's marks got problem AGAIN.
-_____-
You can click HERE to see my last year's blog post about my art marks.
Sighs.
This is my fate? This is my luck?
D:
Went back to our class, and they're giving us the Form 3 textbooks.
During that time, honestly, I'm kinda moody because of the art marks.
Very disappointed.
My friends also feel moody about some subjects' marks.
:(
Very problematic.
ARGH... >:(
We played some games to cheer ourselves up.
We did manage to cheer ourselves up.
We laughed. ;)
And we forget about the thing. x)
Haha.
After recess, all the Form 2s were told to go down to the closed hall for something.
This time, is some Form 3's orientation thingy I think so.
Our counselling teacher give us a talk about the importance of Form 3's PMR and about the time pyramid,
how should we manage our time properly.
Another sorry, it's boring too.
>____<
But nevermind this time, SY sat in front of me that time.
So both of us keep chatting at there.
Chatting is fun. :P
I like to chat with her. ;) 
Teehee.
Okayy, after the orientation thingy, we went back to our class.
This time, we still got 1 hour left.
Still got time to play. :D
Dhurgaa, Hanu, GF, Cheah and I play together.
Very funny and interesting. :)
Especially when Hanu and GF 'argue' with their own languages. :P
Like Hanu use Tamil to 'scold' GF while he's using Cantonese to 'scold' back Hanu.
Both of them are very....
I don't know how to say.
Hahahaha.
:P
We played a lot of games.
Snap, Donkey and other board games.
:D
Oh yeah, our class is kinda 'busybody'.
Why?
It because....
When other class are "Woooo"-ing loudly, we also follow them to "Wooooo" for no reason.
Hahaha.
It's epic.
Awesome. x)
"That's the way aha aha, I like it aha aha."
^_____^
Happy times always passes fast, school ends already.
Another day just end like that.
With happy moments. 


Aww...
Now I really really don't want my awesome Form 2 life to end, how? :(
You see how great is it?
:'(
"Sometimes you just have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next."
Yeaa, I need to look forward to my Form 3 life.
 I can't just stay at Form 2 forever.
:)
Now it's still too early to say this kind of things. :P
Just save it for next week.
Let's enjoy right now! x)
OH YEAHHH!
Okayy, stop here.
Have fun everyone. ;) 
Chaos.

3 comments:

nerz said...

what happened that night>> o.0?

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

You'll know soon or later.
I'll write it out on another post one. :)

nerz said...

okay then :D