Tuesday, November 15, 2011

10/11 & 11/11, The last two days.

Dear Bloggie,


Sorry I'm late for the update.
When I want to update, must got something that ruined my mood.
Or maybe, I'm just too tired.
Nevermind, I'm here now.
Too many happenings.
Hmm, I will make it as short as possible.
This time, let pictures tell the story within. :P
Haha.
Okayy, let's start!

10/11, Thursday. 

The school become more quiet than yesterday.
Maybe some students already start their holidays earlier?
Who knows?
But luckily all of my friends came to school. :)
Teehee.
Before school, Dhurgaa, Tham and I went out to have bubble tea.
We waited there so long for the auntie to open for business.
Finally, the auntie can open for business already.
:D
I love her bubble tea. 
Our before and after school's best companion. :P

Our end products. :P 

Tham didn't finish hers.
She don't like the taste. :X
Okayy, it's just in time for us to go inside the school and line up.
Same location, the open hall.
Today, the teachers say want to give us to see movies also.
Every time is the same, can't have something that more fun?
>____<
When they're preparing the movie thingy, my Kemahiran Hidup teacher finds 2A and 2B's students that are in her class to bring our pencil case and go to the 'bilik jahitan'.
Well, I guess it's our turn to do the folio.
It's been kinda long that I didn't write properly.
x)
We spent almost three to four periods at there to finish our folio.
Tiring hands.

The folio. 


The bilik jahitan. 

After we're done of our folio, we went down to the open hall again.
I think they finished the movie already.
All of them are having their free time, playing games.
Hanu and Masz are playing too. :P
Haha!
Dhurgaa and I joined.

The Uno cards. 



Who's turn now? ;) 

During that time, for sure, I won't forget to take some pictures with my friends! :D

Sury and me. 



Three pretty girls. :D Sury, Julia and Iman. 

It's recess time now!
No much food stalls open this time.
I will miss the chee cheong fun, soup noodles, snacks and the fruits stalls' aunties and their foods so much. :'(
Not much choice in the canteen.
I brought home food. :P
After we filled up our tummies, Hanu and I went to the trees there to have a sit while Dhurgaa and Masz go to the toilet.
Pictures time! :P

I love this.  Taken by Hanu. :D


She's so cute. 


Funny faces. :P 


They came in just awhile. :P

Masz and Dhurgaa. 


Our friendship star! :D Guess which hand are whose. :) 


Four of us. 


Recess time's over.
Head back to the open hall.
SY saw me and she asks me whether want to go and help the teacher with the result papers.
So I go with her. :) 
We went to the bilik peperiksaan to help teacher with the papers.
Wow, saw Doris, SQ and JY at there. :P
They're helping the teachers too!
:)
Having a great time chatting with the teacher. :D 
It's just so fun.
The teacher is just so good. :)
I will miss her a lot..
I won't forget you teacher, no worries.
I won't be that bad to forget you. :P 
But make sure you don't forget me also, my dear teacher. x)
^_______^
Okayy, back to the open hall! 
They're having the telematch now. :)
Musical chairs for girls! :D
I missed the boys' part.
Luckily, Hanu did record it down for me. :D
She's recording the girls' musical chairs at that time too. :) 
Do you want to see it?
Sorry, it's not today. :P
Maybe I will post it on other days.  
Haha! 
It's fun to see them play. :P
Like very exciting.
:DD
After the musical chairs, the teachers are preparing for the next game.
While waiting, we take pictures again. :) 

Me, Dhurgaa, Masz and Hanu. 


This time, YJ joined. :P 


The sunlight. 

For the third picture, five of us (include the photographer SY), go to the back of the open hall to take.
Because there got more space and also nice sunlight! :D
But, unfortunately, the teachers saw.
She called five of us girls to join the next telematch.
I DON'T WANT! T___T
We still joined.
One team, 5 boys and 5 girls.
First the boy must kick the ball to the girl side and the girl must kick back to the boy side.
All the members of the team kicked the ball in the fastest time, the team wins. 
My friends let me to be the first one.
T_______T
I'M NOT GOOD IN KICKING.
So I kick the ball quite far away (accidentally), and I need to go and take it up.
I wasted a lot of time to get the ball back.
For sure, we're losing because of me.
T____T
SORRY! >_______<
I didn't meant it.
But still, it's kinda fun although we lose.
Haha.
Okayy, after this telematch, the teachers give us FREE TIME.
I think we used our free time WISELY?
Play Uno cards again. :P
And oh yeah, we go and hanging around the school also.
It's just too bored to stay at the open hall there.
>_______<
Time passes fast.
The school ends already.
We never go up to our class today.
._____.
WOW.
I hope we'll go up tomorrow. :)
I miss my class so much! 
Oh yeah, the last picture of the day. 

The tired faces. 

See ya guys tomorrow! :D
Love ya lots. 
All of us had a nice day today.
Tomorrow is a very special day. 
How special is it? 
Keep reading! :D


11/11, Friday a.k.a the last day of the AWESOME FORM 2 LIFE. D:


I bet all of you know how's special is today. :)
11/11/11.
The day that only happens in 100 hundred years.
Had your wishes ready for today? :D
What's my wish?
Nothing too special. 
I just want to have fun and don't leave any regrets.
Let's have a blast! :DD
And also...
Today is the last day of my Form 2 life.
Finally, it had come to the last day. D:
The day that I don't want it to come.
But still, it came.
Together with the special day.
Maybe, today it's a real special day. :) 
Maybe I can experience more than I can today.
Who knows?
God knows. :P
Haha.
Okayy,  let's start the story.
Today it's Friday.
Our school starts late at 2:10p.m. if I didn't remember it wrongly.
Dhurgaa and I planned yesterday that to come early to school and go to the mamak stall together to have our lunch! 
I reached school at 12p.m something.
Actually I already LATE!
The time we said was 11:45p.m.
>________<
My transport came late again. D:
Nevermind, lucky she still wait for me. :)
Another surprise, Hanu is following us too! :D
OH YEAHH!
It's just too happy to have her to join in. :D
So, without wasting our time, three of us went to the mamak stall.
When the time we reached there, we saw a lot of our schoolmates too.
Luckily still have place for us.
Because that time the mamak stall were so crowded.
It's just a small mamak stall. :) 
Well, we ordered our food.
Then, we went to 7eleven to bought Slurpee!
Oh yeah, the machine is back to normal already! :D
So happy that we can have Slurpee this time. :3
Back to the mamak! :P 
Our foods served! :D 

Our Slurpee. 


My one. :P 


Dhurgaa's Kuey Tiow goreng. 


Hanu's Mee goreng. 


My Roti Canai. 


Nice taste! :D
But I think, maybe it's hard for us to come mamak stall next year. D:
No time and also lots of activities.
D:
I will miss here so much..
And also their foods. :P
Haha.
After awhile, SY arrived at the mamak. :P
With other classmates also! :D
They sit at outside, she called us to join them too.
But it's better for us to sit here.
Well, maybe because of many reasons?
>_____<
Once we finished our foods, we leave the mamak stall and Dhurgaa bring us to one shop. :P
At first we thought of giving Hanu a surprise because we want to buy a present for her advance birthday. :P
But still, she knows already.
Because three of us are buying a ring! :D
We need her to try the size, that's why..
:)
Friendship ring. :)
Later only show you all. :P
Okayy, after we bought the rings, it's time for us to head back to school!
I think the time is not early anymore.
When we reached school, three of us go to the canteen to take the cake that Hanu brought.
She bought a cake, specialize for today. :)
A farewell cake? :')
We have a small tiny party at the Laman Maluri...
Let's see the cake!

"Farewell Day!" Hanu wrote on it. 


The cake. :) 

It's a really nice tasty delicious cake! x)
Hahahaha! :P
Like I just care about the taste of the cake.
This cake means a lot.
Especially friends. :)
Aww... I love you all... 

Hanu is feeding Slo with the cake. 


It's Dhurgaa's turn. :P 


Dhurgaa is putting on the friendship ring for Hanu. 


Sury is feeding her now. :P 


Two cuties. 


Hanu, Slo and Cheah! :DD

The school bell rings.
The school starts!
Well, this time, Slo, Cheah, Hanu, Dhurgaa and I didn't go to the open hall to line up. :P
We just straight go up to the discipline room.
Hanu said to Mejar just now that she will take some cake to her.
And also Mejar called us to her to wrap the chocolates.
Wrap the chocolates? It sounds interesting.
Instead of being bored at the open hall, let's help out the teacher!
:DD
Okayy, we're in the discipline room now.
Hanu cut the cake for four discipline teachers there.

The epic shape of the cake! 

Hahaha! :P
It seems like Mejar is very satisfied with the taste of the cake. :P


Busy eating and busy cutting?

Okayy, it's work time.
Mejar wants us to tie a small bow tie and stick on the right hand up corner of the chocolate.
150 chocolates.
.______.
Hope we can make it..
But before work, for sure is taking pictures first. :P
Hahaha.

En. Thanga is enjoying the cake. 


We're learning how to tie a small bow tie. 


Dhurgaa and the Dairy Milk. :P (Sorry Slo. You're still inside of this picture.)


We divided the jobs.
Somebody do the bow ties, somebody sticks the bow tie to the chocolates.
I'm making the bow ties. :P
Later, Julia, Sury and Iman joined.
It's been more fun after they joined. :)
The very very fun moment is when we all sing songs together at the discipline room during the work. :P
Some more we still sing very loud.
x)
I love the feeling.
It's just... AWESOME.
We sang a lot of songs.
The Lazy Song, Grenade, On the floor, I kissed a girl, Bleeding love, Price tag, A thousand miles and many more..
I won't forget the moment when we sing Bleeding love. :P
En. Thanga gave us some 'respond' on that song.
x)
Hahaha.
Very fun to sing at there.
A new experience.
:D
Okayy, shall get back to work. :P
But still, we're still picture-ing. x)

Iman, Julia and Sury. 


The situation. 


The cuties. 

Doris, Sury and Iman. 


Dhurgaa and Julia. 


Guess who's desk is this? x) SMURFS STICKERS! 


Me and Doris. 


Done projects. :P 


Scissors and the rings. 


Sury and I.


After taking the last shot, it's recess time! :D
I'm so glad.
Because I'm so hungry that time.
>_______<
I brought my home food! :D
I should take a picture of my food before I eat.
Sorry. :P 
During the recess, Dhurgaa, Cheah, Slo, Masz and I are actually planning about for the hang out.
Planning in the progress.
At Jusco again! :P 
Haha.
For me, I'm always okayy. :P 
My house is near to Jusco. 
So no transport problem for me! :D
The most big problem ever is probably the transport and also the date of the hang out.
Later this date cannot, that date cannot..
>_____<
So we must plan properly.
THE PLAN MUST NOT FAIL!
It's already holidays. D:
I want to see my friends.
So boring to stay at home.
>_____<
While they're still discussing... 

Aww... sweet right? :P 

Hahaha! :P
Okayy, we're not lesbians, so don't worry.
I love this picture so much! 
So sweet so sweet. :3
Haha.
Okayy, twenty minutes passed.
Recess time's over.
And all of us head back to the discipline room and continue with our job.
This time, I give my camera to SY to help me take pictures.
Busy busy busy!
Cheah and I keep go down and upstairs to find Mejar to ask her for the opinion of how to tie the bow.
>______<
Kinda tiring but also quite panic.
Scare not enough time.
But we believe we can! :D
So, let's enjoy some pictures again. :) 

Our most dearest Pn. Ngoi. 


Pretty right when she smiles! :D 


En. Woon's masterpiece that hang at the discipline room. 


Cheah and I. Rushing and busying. :P 

Luckily we did finish the task in time. :D
After we finished, we still got more than one period time.
Chat with the teacher there and clean up the discipline room's dirty messy floor. :P
It's fun to chat with the teacher. :)
I make a request to the teacher that I want to take picture with her, she agreed. :D
Yeah! :DD
TEEHEE! ^_____^
We went out the discipline room to take pictures. 

Me, Doris, Pn. Ngoi, SQ and Masz. 

Too bad I'm not a prefect.
>_____<
Well, after we taking the pictures, Pn. Ngoi brings Cheah and I to go down to the open hall and see what's happening there. 
Nothing to do at the discipline room already, okayy! 
I want to see what game they're playing. :P 
We went down just awhile and Mejar gives us another task to do.
Go to the office there to help her to take the presents and unwrap it.
It's another mission for us.
:P

On the way to the office! 


Cheah and I.  (and I know I look retarded.)

>______<
The presents are heavy.
I wonder what's inside of it.
We will know when we unwrap it. :P
But, I didn't get to know because Cheah and I went for another mission. :P
The teachers told us to call two boys for helping to carry the present.
Well, head back to the open hall!
YC and KS, we choose both of you. x)

YC and KS! :DD

Our mission is just find two boys and bring them to the front of the office.
That's all.
Head back to discipline room again! 
:P
They all already finish unwrap the presents.
Wow..
The presents for the teachers' lucky draw are not cheap.
Rich rich. x)
Haha!
MISSION COMPLETED.
HOORAY!
Once we accomplished our mission, we see the time on the clock, it's already near the school ends.
For less then 25 minutes our Form 2 life will end.
D:
T_______T
Time really really really passes so fast.
Especially when busy and happy.
We must appreciate the time we have! 
DON'T WASTE THE TIME!
We use the time we have to run up to our class at the fourth floor there.
To see our class for the last time. D:
(But actually we can't go there because our class had been using for the SPM examination.)
Nevermind, we won't do anything to it.
We just want to see and take pictures, that's all. :)
And very fast.

Our class just left 20 tables.


2 Bakti, I won't forget. :) 

Okayy, after this, we straight run down to the open hall to see our schoolmates, classmates and friends for the last time.
Because it's already not much time for us.
Lucky we still make it.

The situation. But why mostly boys only? :P 


A group photo. :) 


Sury. :) 


Dhurgaa. :) 


Another group photo. 


Hanu. :) 


Our hands. :) 


The school bell rings.
It means our Form 2 life is officially ended.
:(
But, we did enjoy ourselves today right? :) 
:')
Forget me not, my friends. 
Hope you all have a nice holiday. 
:D

The situation? :) 

Out of the school..
:')
I'll miss it so much.
Just be patient and welcome me back when I'm Form 3 okayy? :)
^____^
Okayy, one beverage before I go home.
BUBBLE TEA! :D 
I'll miss the auntie that sells bubble tea too. :(
See ya next year auntie! 

Auntie is busy huh? :P 

Okayy.. the last picture of the day. :)

Slo with me! :) 

A bubble tea perfectly ended my wonderful meaningful day. :) 
I'll miss you guys a lot! :)
Keep in touch at Facebook, Twitter okayy? 



My Form 2 life ended.
It's time for me to go to a new chapter of my life.
Form 3. 
I hope it will be flipping fantastic too. :P
Haha!
I'm quite looking forward on it. :3
We can't stop at here forever right?
People must move on. 
:D
Let's pray next year will be a wonderful year for us! 
Hip hip hooray! 
Cheers, my friends.
You all will always be in my heart. 
Teehee.
Okayy, is better for me to stop here now. 
:)
Goodbye Form 2.
Chaos. 

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Dorris and you are classmate? Now only I know it

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Yea yeaa, both of us are classmates. :)
I see I see. :)