Monday, November 7, 2011

7/11, A Bored Monday.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya. :)
Come for a short update again.
Well, I'm so so so bored.
Too bored.
There's nothing I can do.
WAIT! Actually there's a lot of things that waiting for me to do.
For an example, I HAVEN'T EVEN PRACTICE MY PIANO.
Keep doing some random things and also the thought of  "Later still got time.".
Keep delay the practice time.
Now, I need to wait for the time.
I think maybe 10p.m. something only I can practice my piano.
The time now is 9:13p.m. :)
Actually I got nothing much to say about today.
I just hope that the time pass a little bit faster, I want it to be Wednesday!
I don't want to stay at home. D:
I want to go school.
I want to play with my friends.
But after Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
The long long long holidays will soon arrive.
OMG.
That will be so BORED.
Must have some plannings.
Well, stay tuned of it. :)
Okayy, I'll share some of the pictures that I captured today.
I'm attached to the camera already.
Haha.
It's just so fun!
And I'm surprise of the camera's effects.
For me, the PICTURES ARE SO AWESOMELY NICE! :DD
Well, you know, for these years, I just use my phone or either my mother's phone to take pictures.
Don't blame me for being outdated.
>______<
So now I'm very very excited of my camera's effect. :DD
Teehee.
Let's see some pictures. :)
Enlarge the pictures for a nicer view by clicking on it.

The strings. 


My guitar. 


The piano keys. #1


#2


#3


#4 


A jar of blessings. 


Last but not least, ME! 

I love these so much! :DDD
OMG! :D
Very very nice.
Teehee.
I never think that I could take photos like these.
:D
Especially for my one.
The right eye looks so BIG!
Like I'm wearing contact lens.
My eyelashes like I'm wearing mascara.
In fact, I'm 100% natural.
Without makeup or anything.
I'm so shock when I see the picture.
SUPERB NICE.
^______^
Well, for the others, maybe my photography skills haven't mature enough.
Still can't capture that kind of feel out.
Sorry ya, still in the progress of learning to use a camera properly. :P
For me, what's the most important of photography is FEEL.
All is about FEEL.
:)
It's hard to have it.
But still, we capture.
:P
Haha.
To take a nice photo doesn't mean you must have a pro DSLR.
It must come from the heart.
Your passion, your soul.
:D
Okayy, stop here.
Enjoy your day everyone! :D
Chaos.

No comments: