Monday, October 31, 2011

31/10, A Monday.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! :D
How's your holidays?
Hope you enjoyed. :)
For me, I'm so glad because it's over.
Nothing to do at home except for surfing the net.
Didn't go anywhere else in this holidays.
Just stay at home.
Extremely bored.
Bored to the max.
Now, finally the school is on.
Go back to the school, and have fun with friends! :D
Oh yeah. :P
Teehee.
But, today is not that fun for me.
Why?
Firstly, we sat at the open hall for two periods time to listen the teachers' speeches.
Although some parts are still quite fun and funny but still, it feels so boring to stay at there for two periods.
Bored #1
Secondly, my friends.
One of my best friends didn't attend to school meanwhile the another one is busy with the next year's Probation and Form 1 arrival.
Need to help the teachers with that.
Because all the parents will come to school to help their child to register.
She's really busy.
Pity her too. >_____<
So many work to do.
Nevermind then.
Luckily still got someone can accompany me, SE. :D
Thank you so much ya. :)
But still, we got nothing to do also.
No lessons already.
So, almost of all is our FREE TIME.
Bored #2.
Thirdly, the teachers are giving us back the papers.
And I was like, WHAT?
Well, I don't wish to face the cruel of reality.
I know what my results will be.
It's a totally disaster?
Or maybe just a little bit?
For now, we already take back our Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics, Science, History, Chinese, Geography, Kemahiran Hidup, Pendidikan Sivik and also Art.
What I can say is, luckily I didn't expect much.
I don't even dare to put expectations.
I am afraid.
I just leave it all to the God and let God to decide.
I'll accept all the marks that the God gives.
God gives, I take.
:)
Of course I will still feel sad for some of my subjects.
Speak the truth, my friends' marks are higher than me.
Actually I feel so disappointed about it.
Not that I want to compare my results, just I feel I'm more stupid than them.
They can score good marks, but why I can't?
:(
I scare they will look down at me.
Sighs.
Another thing, I scare I will drop class.
During the speech, the teacher said that maybe within this week, we can already know which class we're staying next year.
OMG?
:(
I'm so scared.
For my situation now, seriously, I think I will drop.
Touch wood!
I really wish I stay.
At least at my class now.
I want to be in 3 Bakti.
Not only me, I want everyone to stay.
All 2 Bakti go to 3 Bakti TOGETHER.
Can't even less ONE.
:(
I want all my friends to be in the same class.
Hope it's possible?
I hope, I really hope.
May God bless all of us.
Be in the class that we desire.
Most important, be happy, no matter what.
:)
All the best and good luck, Form 2s. :)
Teehee.
Well, probably just these things make my day not that fun....
But, I still enjoyed.
Must appreciate what we have.
:D
Oh yeah, wanna play a game? :DD
My friend shared it with me through Facebook.
I think it's interesting, but it's in Chinese.
Nevermind, I'll try my best to translate it! :D
Hope you all will understand. :)

Find the one you love in 3 minutes. (98% accurate)
Remark: NO CHEATING IS ALLOWED.
You need a small piece of paper for this game.
Don't forget the pencil.

1. Write a line of numbers from 1 to 11.

2. Write two numbers that you like beside number 1 and 2.

3. Write two names of the opposite sex beside the number 3 and 7. (Don't skip, don't cheat.)

4. Write your relative or friend's names beside number 4, 5 and 6. (Don't cheat!)

5. Write four song names beside number 8, 9, 10 and 11.

6. Make a wish.


Well, here's the result. :P

1. You must share this game to the amount of people you wrote on number 2.

2. Number 3 is the person who you love.

3. Number 7 is the person you like but both of you cannot be together.

4. Number 4 is the person you care the most.

5. Number 5 is the person who understands you the most.

6. Number 6 is the most important person of yours.

7. Number 8 - The song you wrote on this number is related/suitable for people number 3.

8. Number 9 - The song you wrote on this number is suitable/related for people number 7.

9. Number 10 - The song you wrote on this number represents your thinking.

10. Number 11 - The song you wrote on this number is how you feel for your life.

Well, is it accurate?
For me is very very accurate.
Almost 100%!
I can't believe it.
But, it's true.
What did I wrote?
No, no, no.
It's a secret, can't tell. :P
I played this with two of my friends, one is SE and another one is Dhurgaa.
For SE, she said it was 51% accurate.
For Dhurgaa, she said it was 30% accurate.
Hmm..
Depends on people. :)
Once again, this is for entertainment purpose only, don't blame me if the result of yours is not accurate.
>______<
Hope you all enjoyed the game. :)
Okayy, gotta go now.
I'm so tired and I don't know why. :/
Need to have some rest.
Goodnight.
Chaos.

No comments: