Sunday, October 9, 2011

9/10, In a holiday mood.

Dear Bloggie,

Well, hii ya! :D
I'm here for you again, my dearest bloggie.
See the title?
Yeaa, I'm completely in a holiday mood.
Lazy to do anything.
Except for eat, play, surfing the net and sleep.
Sorry to say that, I AM NOT EVEN STUDYING.
:'(
OMG.
Everyday, I say to myself, "Erin, no matter how, you MUST study."
And then, at the end, "Tomorrow only study."

This is exactly my situation now. -picture via Facebook.


Just I haven't reach the third stage.
Nevermind, it will reach that stage, SOON.
:'(
Seriously, I'm not even nervous of my final exam.
It's FINAL.
I just treat it like normal test.
It's important, but I don't know why my mood is just like that.
Well, it's also good to not panic or nervous about it.
But, I cannot be too "whatever" on this exam.
Sighs.
Success is given to the people who prepared.
And I'm not even prepared.
Don't worry, I'll still try my best.
I won't give stress to myself.
Like last time.
Stress just makes things even worse.
So, I'll think positively on this exam.
I won't think of the negative side.
Happiness is the key.
If I'm happy, everything will be just fine.
If I'm unhappy, I think too much, stress come and find me, no point of that right?
So, I want to take a 'STRESS FREE' test.
Let my mind be in peace.
Wish me luck in my studies and also exam, okayy? :)
Teehee.
Let's back to the main.
My main purpose of writing this blog post is to summarize my one week holiday life and happenings.
Err hemm. :P
Last Saturday ( 1/10), the first day of the holiday, I went for movies with WK and his cousin.
We went and watch the "Johnny English Reborn".


Image source: Google Images.


It's a nice, funny and interesting movie!
Hahaha!
Can't stop laughing inside the cinema.
Some of the scenes are superbly funny. :P
Well, I never watch the first of  "Johnny English".
I don't even know got the first "Johnny English".
After my final, I'll go and search for it on Youtube.
:P
On that day, I know a new friend, that's his cousin.
Same age with us.
Nice to meet ya, keep in touch. ;)
It's nice to meet a new friend, isn't?
Teehee.
The next day, Sunday (2/10), my mother and I went to The Curve.
The main purpose that I went there is to find some revision books for my exam.
The Popular Bookstore at IPC.
Because the Popular Bookstore there have more variety of books, more choices.
So, I went there.
:)

Form 2 section. 



My basket that full of revision books.


Just for this basket of revision books, I spent RM100 something.
(Luckily is not my money. :P)
Haha! x)
After shopping for books, my favorite activity, EAT!
Find some good foods to eat.

Ikea's hotdog. 



Tutti Frutti. 


Well, the picture of the Tutti Frutti may not be nice because my mother and I don't know how to put the toppings nicely. :P
(Because that's the first time, my mother and I went to Tutti Frutti.)
Do you know that just a cup of Tutti Frutti like this cost us RM20 something? :O
So expensive.
>____<


Pasta! :DD 



Pancakes. 


I forget the name of these two dishes since the names are too long. 
>___<
Sorry about that.
The foods are from Paddington House of Pancakes! :D
One of my favorite restaurants.  
I love their foods.
Especially pasta! 
So delicious! :D 
The price is reasonable too.
Aww.. I wish I could have pasta now. :( 
After seeing back the pictures of food, I'm hungry now.
Haha. :P
By the way, I totally enjoyed my last Sunday. 
A day with foods.  
:3 
Hmm..
For Monday to Friday, nothing much special happened.
Just stay in front of the computer/laptop, surf the web, chit-chatting with friends and see what's happening.
Everything on the net seems to be interesting when you got something to do. :P 
Especially some things that related to homework or either study. 
Haha.
Do you agree with that? 
:X
Don't know why, I just don't feel like studying in holiday.
Don't have the mood of studying.
If you don't have the mood to study, but you still force yourself, at the end, you still get nothing.
(For me is like that.) 
I don't have the mood, I won't study.
Because if I study, I still can't get the meaning of the things.
So, for "no mood" times, study = no study.
Sighs. :/
So, I decided to just enjoy and play as much as I want in this holiday just to let myself stay happy before the exam.
Hope it works.
But still, WARNING, this is not a good way to learn, everyone have their own way of studying, PLEASE DON'T LEARN.
>___<
My way it's kinda bad I think so.
Not so good.
Okayy, back to the topic.
Most of the planning of going out with friends, FAILED.
The reason, NO TRANSPORT. 
:/
Nowadays without transport it's hard to go anywhere.
Sometimes if you walk, is either too dangerous or too far distance.
Sighs. :( 
I wish my mother had a car by her own.
So that she can drives to anywhere that we want to go. :D
No need to give trouble to my busy father. :) 
When only my wish will come true? 
For this Saturday, nothing special too.
Just attend my piano class.
A good news, I'm slowly improving! :D
Even my teacher said so.
I just need confidence.
Okay, confidence, I'm here, so come and find me.
Awaiting for your arrival.
Always welcome you. :P
Haha.
I'm happy with my improvements also.
^_____^
But, for the bad news.
My piano exam is just 6 weeks more.
"So fast?!" I said to my teacher.
Just 6 classes more to my exam.
OMG.
After my final exam, I WILL PAY FULL CONCENTRATION TO MY PIANO.
I hope I can 'one shot pass' my piano exam.
Like that no need to waste extra energy, money and time also.
I already wasted a lot of my precious time before (the whole JULY), so now, I won't waste it anymore.
I will be fully prepared before my piano exam.
Aza-aza fighting for it Erin! :D  
So for today, Sunday.
Well, it's a great day too.
Went Jusco for almost half of the day.
x)
No other place to go also, Jusco is the shopping mall that located nearest to my house.
For today, afternoon, I went to see WK's drum performance in front of the Yamaha music.


Oh yeah, secret shooting. x) 


Hahaha! :P 
I just love secret shooting others. :P 
Well, not bad performance. ;) 
After WK's performance finished, my mother and I went to the cinemas to see whether got some nice movie to watch.
Da da da da, movie of the day, The Sorcerer and The White Snake. 

Image source: Google images. 

It's a VERY VERY NICE MOVIE! :D
At first I still thought this will be a very boring movie, but actually not.
I'm totally wrong.
It's funny and also very touching. 
Especially the love story between a human with a white snake.
:') 
I cried.
This is the first time I can't stop my tears inside the cinema.
I just cry more louder. 
>____<
Seriously, it's just too touching. 
Nothing can spoil a true love. 
Love is just too magical and also wonderful.
Love is beautiful.
I believe in love more now. :P
After we finished the movie, my mother and I went to the supermarket to buy some groceries.
Then, we went to the food court. 
My mother wanted to have a hot coffee. 
I just sit at there and chat with my mother. :D
I like tea chats. :P
Teehee.
After this, I went to the wonderland to play some games with WK.
Had so much fun.
I ended up laugh until my stomach pain! 
x)
His humor sense is just too strong.
I can't bare it.
I can't stand it.
So I laugh it out, HAHAHA!
x)
After that, he went and prepare for his performance again.
Okayy, what I can say is, YOU ROCK MAN!
His night performance is nicer than afternoon's. 
Oh yeah. :P
Well, ladies beside me keep telling that he's so enjoy at the stage, he looks cute and then he's face expression is funny. 
And one of the lady wish to keep staying just to see his performance. :P 
Haha. :P 
All good compliments.
When the time he's playing the song "Party Rock Anthem", some children there were shuffling. 
Awwwww... the children are so cute! :DD 
^____^
Okayy, I didn't stay for the whole performance, I leave for dinner.
But still, at the restaurant there, I can hear the drums. :P
After my mother and I finished our dinner, my father was just in time to come and fetch us.
So we leave Jusco.
What a wonderful day.
And yeaa, I saw one of my primary friend too. :) 
But she like doesn't even know me?
>____<
Changes maybe.
Haha, still happy to see her. 
Keep in touch. ;) 
Hmmm..
That's my summarize for the holiday.
Schooling day tomorrow.
Although I'm still in a holiday mood, but I can't wait to see my friends! :D
For one long week I didn't see them.
I miss you all.
Do you all miss me? 
Teehee.
We will know it tomorrow. :P 
Okayy, gotta go now.
It's long enough to stop.
>____<
Wish you all have a good day. ;)
Chiaos.

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Haha. Faster study today. Don't wait for tomorrow le.

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

I'll try... >__<