Sunday, October 23, 2011

23/10, Exam's over!

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! :DD
Long time no see.
How are you?
Still fine?
I hope you are. :D
For me, I'm EXTREMELY FINE!
I just finished my final exam the day before yesterday (Friday). :P
I'm so HAPPY.
No more stress, no need to wake up early to study.
I'm FREE.
Oh yeah.
Teehee.
When the last paper was finished (Geography paper), everybody shouted out loud! :D
All the form 2s. :P
Some classes haven't even collect the papers also shout already. :P
But for our teacher, she don't let us to shout even though she already collected all the papers. :(
We must hold our emotions, feelings, expression and also breathe until the end of the school.
When the school bell rang, almost everybody of Form 2 shouted. :P
Me too shouted. :P
I'm just too excited about the end of the finals.
HOORAYY! :D
Everybody was so happy too.
^______^
I just love that kind of feeling when everybody shout out loud.
"WE'RE RELEASED FROM STRESS AND EXAMS!"
That time, when the school ends, it was raining.
The rain was just in time.
Thank God it rains.
Because we can celebrate our 'freedom' under the rain. :D
It was so fun!
Walked under the rain with Hanu and Dhurgaa. 
And other students also played under the rain with their friends.
We don't care about our health that time, we just want to have fun. 
I don't know how to describe my feeling that time.
It feels so right. 
Seeing everybody's joy on their faces.
It makes me happier. 
What I can say is, FORM 2 LIFE ROCKS.
Seriously, it's awesome.
I don't want my Form 2 life to end. :( 
I want to be like this forever. 
But I know it's impossible.
Time keep goes on and on.
We just can keep this as forever memories. 
I won't forget. :)
The greatest memories of my life. :D
Oh yeah. :P 
A wonderful day ended like that with an incredibly wonderful ending. :P
Haha.
Okayy, back to the main topic. :D
Today is Sunday.
Well, I went to One Utama for shopping! 
After exam already need to relax myself.
Teehee.
The main purpose of me going there is to EAT,
EAT AS MUCH AS I CAN.
Why?
Because my diet plan starts tomorrow and lasts for 2 months.
:( 
That two months I can't simply eat things that I want, it will just spoil my plan.
This time, I aimed to loss at least 5 kilograms.
I can't fail. 
So, I MUST ENJOY WHILE I CAN. :P
First, my mother and I went to Dave's Deli to have lunch and tea break. 



Sandwiches for my mother. 




Grilled fish for me. 




Say honestly, I don't really like the taste of the sandwiches. 
But for my mother, it's okayy she said.
Well, different opinions people have.
For the grilled fish, it was awesome! 
I love the taste.
It was delicious. :D
I craving for more after I finished. :P 
Haha! 
Well, after we finished our lunch and tea break, we went and look for dresses and shoes.
Seems like I can't find something that suites me. :(
Nevermind, still got plenty of shops other than One Utama's. 
Hope I can find it soon. 
So, I went and have a break after long time of searching. :P
Yeah, Big Apple Donuts! 






Yammy Yamato and Donutella flavor. 


And also Juice Works! :DD


Spring clean.


Both of them make a good combination. :P 
Sweet donuts and a fresh fruit juice.
Mmmm mmmm good sensation. :P 
Hahahaha!
After that, my mother and I went and look around at the shopping mall again.
Well, didn't see anything that I really like.
I really hope I can buy a clothing at One Utama today. :(
Sighs. 
Nevermind, keep the clothing thingy after my diet.
Diet is painful though.
>____<
Nothing much to look at because our time is running out.
Need to back home by 8:30p.m. 
:/
Went to the road directory to find the location of a shop.
Hey hey hey! 
It's STICKY! :DD 
The traditional handmade yummy. :P 
When I walk in the shop I was like "OMG"! 
They're making the candy! :DD
Wow...
Awesome. :D
And cute too. 
So many kinds of flavor that you can choose.
I'm so confused.
Got orange, mango, blackberry, kiwi, lime passion fruit and so many more! 
I choose the Lychee, which is the last bottle of it. 
I'm so lucky. x)


My sticky. 

My first sticky candy. :P 
So nice so good. 
Teehee.
After that, we went to have our 'pre-dinner' at Dave Deli's AGAIN.
My mother says she wants to try some other things of that restaurant.
I'm okayy with that.
I can try new food too. :P
This time, we ordered one set of footlong chicken sausage and also one extra mash. 
Awww... the mash was just too delicious.
:D
It's different from other mash potatoes.

:DD




Mash.




Footlong chicken sausage. 


It's good too the footlong chicken sausage. 
But just I prefer Waffle world's.
Haha! 
Have a look of that.


Waffle World's.


They look alike right? 
:P 
Haha!
Both have their own flavor and taste.
Just depends of human's different taste buds.
^______^
My mother and I rushed to finish our 'pre-dinner'. 
Because my father is coming to fetch us back.
Lucky we're just in time to finish it.
:P
Later, my father bring us to the coffee shop that nearby my house.
My mother had a plate of "Char Kuey Teow" while I had sushi that I bought from Sushi Q at One Utama.
x)





Lobster mayo sushi.
I love the taste so much! :D 
The second time I bought this.
You all must go and have a try on this. 
It's terrific! 
I'm terribly full after I finished my sushi.
>_____<
I'm overloaded. 
:P 
After my mother finished her dinner, my father fetch us home.
And now I'm blogging. :P
Did you realize that I've been eating for the whole day?
Hahahahaha! :P 
I ate so many foods today.
Nice foods.
That means lots of calories too.
But, who cares? :P
I promised myself to don't care about the calories for today only.
And also I SWEAR I will start my diet plan tomorrow.
I SWEAR.
Seriously, it won't fail this time. 
:D 
Gotta get fully prepared for myself to be in a diet.
Firstly, I must have a good night sleep.
And that's now. :P 
I'm so tired after a whole day of walking. :P 
( I'm still full by now. )
Haha.
Okayy, gotta go now.
Good night. :)
Chaos. 

No comments: