Wednesday, October 5, 2011

5/10, OH YEAH! :D

Dear Bloggie,


Ohh, hii ya! :DD
How are you?
I hope you're fine. ;)
Well, for me, I am extremely fine!
And now, my mood is extremely happy!
Super duper hyper happy! :DD
Why?
Teehee. :P
Here's my story.
One month more ago, my ICTL teacher called us to make a video and hand in to her.
The teacher says the video is count as 20 marks the for the exam.
Well, for sure I'm doing this video, 20 marks.
I don't want to lose the marks.
The teachers didn't limit the topic of the video.
Either you can just do a slide show of your favorite pictures, or put a video with music.
Actually this task is simple.
Because we just need to do the video by using the Windows Movie Maker.
It's kinda easy.
For me, I had an idea.
I'm a player of Super Dancer Online Xtreme (SDO-X) right?
Since 2009, I have the idea of making a video by using Super Dancer Online's character.
But, I'm too lazy to do it. :P
Now, there's a reason for me to do it.
I'll make my 'dream' come true.
:)
First time I do such video.
That means, a lot of problems and mistakes.
D:
But still,  today, I succeed.
^______^
Maybe my teacher don't want to accept the videos already or I gonna lose my 20 marks, but I don't care.
At least, I believe in myself that, I can finish this video.
I really can. :)
I'll share the video here.
It may not be nice but still it's my hard work.
I did giving it my bestest.

(Sorry, the video is kinda small. >____< ) 


The name of the song is If We Ever Meet Again by Timbaland Ft. Katy Perry. :D
Hope you all enjoyed.
At here, I want to thank someone. :)
Hafiz a.k.a Nerz, thank you for helping me with the video.
Without your help, I won't be completing the video.
Sorry if I caused trouble to you.
I appreciate your help from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you so much! :DD 
Teehee. :) 
Hmm...
At first, I thought of putting lyrics inside of the video.
But don't know what happened, I just can't put the lyrics.
So the video will be a bit blank.
Hope you all won't mind. :)
This song actually brings me back a lot of memories. 
Unforgettable memories. 
There's a story behind of this song too. :P
Let's summarize it.
During July, me and my friends joined my school's 'Malurian Idol'.
Our band, the JATEY's! :D
(Joanne, Andrew, Teoh Poh Jian, Erin, Yap Wen Kang)
Oh yeahh, miss it so much!! :DD 
We choose "If We Ever Meet Again" as our second match's song.
We practice hard for this song.
But, at the day of the second match, suddenly they cancelled the usage of the minus one (the music).
So, we had no choice but to give up to sing "If We Ever Meet Again".
We sang back the song that we sang at the audition.
 "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.
Hmm..
But we didn't make it to the finals. :(
We tried our best.
I want to say that, the JATEY's ROCKS! 
Although we didn't make through it, but we still got the spirit right? :D
Let's try again next year. ;)
Don't give up.
There's always chance and hope.
We're already one step closer to success. 
^_____^
Singing is still always my favorite. :)
Nothing will break my singing spirit!
No matter what.
Okayy, story ends.
Thanks for watching. :P
Haha.
If you all didn't enjoy my video, but at least enjoy the music please? :)
It's a nice song. :)
Well, I think I'll stop here, stay tuned for more of my bloggie updates. :)
Chiaos.

4 comments:

nerz said...

waw, that's not one simple video LOL, it's marvellous n im kind of :[]...u'll get many nice comments if u put this on utube, im pretty sure of that, anyway, that's a real hard work. Congrats!

Oh, i rate this video 9.8/10, -0.2 because of the size :P and graphics maybe(not in hd)xP

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Haha, really? :D
Hmm.. I think of putting this on Youtube too. :)
Thank you so much! :D

Hmm.. like that wait till I upload at Youtube, I call you to see again. Much more bigger view. :P Haha!

nerz said...

yaya, i'll wait, then the rate will inc to 9.9..haha

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Hahaha! :P