Friday, September 30, 2011

1/10, Exams.

Dear Bloggie,


Once again, sorry for not updating you, bloggie. :(
I left you alone here.
Well, it's October now!
Time flies, in just a sudden.
All the things that happened is just like yesterday.
Time is precious.
Okayy, back to the main topic.
Exams, oh yeah.
My final exam is almost here.
I can say that I haven't even prepare for the exam.
>____<
Lucky there's one week holiday, so I can concentrate on all my subjects.
The school added a new subject to the exam this time.
ICTL, computer.
And this subject counts.
I never take this paper before.
That means I don't know anything about it, I don't know what I should study about this?
Answer it with common sense?
No idea.
But still, I will try my best on this paper.
There's still other subjects that I'm so afraid now.
Top 1: HISTORY!  >:(
Top 2: MATHEMATICS! D:
Top 3: SCIENCE! :(
Top 4: GEOGRAPHY. :/

For sure the top 1 belongs to history.
Because I just failed this paper at the last exam.
(But actually it didn't fail. )
So much things, places, peoples, years that need to remember, memorize.
This time, Form 1 and Form 2's history is coming out.
Some more I need to study back the Form 1 things again.
While I still haven't settle my Form 2 syllabus.
>:(
Lots of stress on this paper.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL MY HISTORY PAPER AGAIN!
THIS IS MY PROMISE.
And also I'm aiming a 'B' on this subject.
Yes, a 'B'.
So I'll work hard on this subject.
NO MATTER WHAT.
Top 2, Mathematics.
My biggest enemy EVER.
I'm not really interested on Mathematics actually.
I don't like Mathematics since primary.
I feel it is so confusing with all the numbers and formulas.
Now, in Form 2, I scare I will hate Mathematics slowly.
Seriously, I don't understand.
I don't understand what the teacher is teaching.
I just can't get it.
Well, that's a total of 13 chapters in Form 2 Mathematics.
What I can say is, I just understand 4 chapters.
Directed numbers, squares, square roots, cubes and cube roots, Algebraic Expressions II and also the Pythagoras' Theorem.
Other than these, I'm death.
I don't understand Linear Equations, Ratios, Rates and Proportions, Geometrical Constructions, Coordinates, Loci in Two Dimensions, Circles, Transformations, Solid Geometry II and also Statistics.
But I think Statistics is still okayy.
Okayy, so many chapters, it's just too many for me.
>:(
How I gonna learn it in just one week time?
D:
I'm so in death.
I never go for tuition.
That's the biggest mistake I make.
What I gonna do?
I think I'll just give up my Mathematics.
But I won't let it fail.
Must at least a 'C' or 'D'.
I'm hopeless in Mathematics.
*SIGHS*
Top 3, Science.
Okayy, I can't let my Science to have a grade lower than 'A'.
IS A TOTALLY MUST, I want to get an 'A' for my Science.
Last time it was my mistake that I get 'C' for it.
This time, I won't let that happen again.
I love Science, Science loves me. :D
Top 4, Geography.
I'm not so interested in Geography too.
Especially the Form 1 syllabus.
For my opinion, Form 1's Geography is harder than Form 2's.
Seriously.
I'm so regret that I didn't pay attention to the teacher when I was in Form 1.
Now I not quite understand the Form 1 things.
Need to study, study is the key of success.
No high expectation on this subject.
Just hope I won't fail.
Well, this is the most important exam of the year.
I can't screw this up.
I must ROCK THIS UP!
:D
Don't put so much stress on yourself.
It's still the same whether if you put stress or not.
Study in an easy way, not a hard way.
Don't force yourself.
All just take it easily.
I won't give myself so much stress like last time.
This time, I know I can.
And I'll prove it.
^_____^
Just wait and see.
My target of the position in class this time: Within 10.
Okayy, no kidding this time.
Really within 10.
Because I wish I can go back to A class again.
But, if really I don't have the luck to go A class, nevermind, I want to stay at B class.
Just, I CAN'T DROP CLASS.
NO NO NO!
NEVER NEVER NEVER!
Is either stay or up.
No drop.
So, please take it seriously Erin.
Don't be like last time.
:D
I hope I can get good results for my final exam this time.
And also yeah, I hope all my friends achieve success in their exam! :DD
Wish you all the best, my fellow friends. 
Study hard!
Fight for this exam! :DD
Aza-aza fighting everyone! 
After I finish my school's final exam, I need to prepare for my piano exam too. :(
My piano exam is at November.
( Kinda nervous. )
I scare I can't score the require marks to pass the exam.
Because my piano exam for this time is hard.
I don't want to waste my parents' money to let me retake the exam.
Exam for one time  is enough.
Can't 'play play' with this.
It's all about money.
T_______T
</3
And also if I pass at the first time, I no need to suffer more also.
That's why.
For more information about my piano exam, I think I will share it next time.
I think is still too early to say about this. :P
Haha.
Come come, let's relax.
Put the exams thingy a side, be happy it's holiday! :D
Holiday next week.
Because the Form 3 students need to take their PMR exam.
So, we no need to go to school. :P
Thanks to them. :P
But still, wish you all good luck in your PMR exam! :D 
Hmm..
I don't wish to just study and do revision on this holiday.
Is still a holiday!
I can't waste it just to study. :P
I want to have fun, I want to play too!
Karaoke, shopping, movies, hang out. 
I don't want to spend my holiday at home.
It's best to spend holiday with FRIENDS! :DD
I miss them badly. :(
So, wanna hang out? x)
If got plans, please call me out too. :P
Haha!
My holiday mood now is up, up, up! :D
Awwww, just can't wait to enjoy my wonderful holiday!
Too excited! :D
Teehee!
^______^
Well, I think I'll just stop at here.
Still got a lot of things to do.
I'll try my best to update my bloggie more in this holiday!
And also, enjoy your holiday everyone! :D
Have a blast. 
Relax relax, slow down your foot steps and no need to rush. ;)
Chiaos.

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Faster kambateh for your exam!

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Thank you thank you! I will! :D