Saturday, September 17, 2011

17/9, A nice morning. :)

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! :)
Come for a short update.
Today I woke up at 6 a.m.
Why so early?
Because I want to go the Menjalara Park to play with my friends! :D
Woke up, had my breakfast and fully prepared!
I leave my house at 7:10a.m.

What kind of face is this? Haha! :X

Just 7:10a.m., the sunshine haven't come yet. :P
The meaning of this picture is sleepy.
Feel like crawling to my bed.
Haha! x)
Reached Menjalara Park at 7:20a.m. something, WK's phone call is just in time.
SY and he are at the playground there.
I tell him my location and he come and find me.
After I meet with my friends, my mother rest assured then she go and have morning tea with my father.
Well, seems like my friends are playing guitar!  :D
I wish I bring my guitar too.
>____<
The WK keep call me to play the song "Romance D'amour".
Okayy, played a little bit.
With wrong fingers phrasing. :X
Don't blame me, I didn't learn guitar.
I'm just a guitar beginner!
I tried their guitar.
It's so different than mine!
Their ones are more heavier than my guitar and also the sound of the guitar is not the same.
Still not quite understand about the guitars thingy.
I wish I go for guitar lessons.  :)
Hope my wish come true.
Chat a lot with SY at there. 
When they're playing their guitar, I keep taking random pictures there.
I take the picture of my favourite, the sky! :D 




The sun is rising up!  



WK's guitar and also guitar scores.

Teehee!  :)
We chat, play and sing at there.
Both of them are cheering. :)
Anyone that join them to play or chat can be very happy. :D
It really boost my mood.
^_______^
After my mother and father finished their morning tea, they want to fetch me back already.
Because my father need to send his worker to work at 9:00a.m.
But I haven't even be with them for an hour!
:(

Well, need to obey my father's words.
It's already thank God because my father usually won't let me out this early.
(If nothing important.)
Before I go back, I faster go and have a 'ride' on the swing. :D
My favourite too. :P
And I break my own record for swinging the highest among my whole life.
I don't dare to swing high, it's so scary.
But today, I got 'help' from someone, that's why.
It feels like dropping down to the ground. 
T______T
But still a lot of people like to swing high.
Not for me! 
:P
After awhile my mother came, that means I gotta go. :(
Go and take back my handphone from SY.
( And it's quite tiring. )
Keep chasing for my phone.

>___<
Haha. :)
Went back to my home sweet home, online for awhile, and head back to sleep.
x)
Well, if still got next time, I will bring my guitar along too.
And also, I'll stay more longer! 
>___<
That's my promise.
Thank you for lighten up my whole day. :) 
And giving me another new life experience. 
I'm so happy to have friends like you all.
Teehee.
Okayy, stop here.
Enjoy your day everyone.
Chaos. ;)

2 comments:

Eva said...

Hi Erin :)

Just wanted to leave you a little comment on your beautiful blog. Keep up the good work!

Cheers from Australia :)

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Thank you so much. :)