Saturday, September 3, 2011

3/9, A happy day! :)

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya all! :D
It's a sunny Saturday today!
Do you all enjoy yourself? ;)
yes, I did.
A very good sunny day and also a day without piano class.
Kinda happy. :P
Today, I went to Jusco.
This time, my mother and I walked there.
Well, the road that near the primary school there already closed because they're building a new building, that means is dangerous.
We can't even go near there.
So, my mother and I walked another way.
The new way that opened by the people who lives here ( I think so?), because of the road closed, it causes many inconvenient.
Especially for the children who lives here, cannot walk to school any more.
I still remember that time, everyday I walked to school. :D
Primary school's memories.
Teehee.
Okayy, back to the main topic.
The new way is just few steps near my apartment.
It looks like this.

The gate.


The noticeboard:
Make sure you close the gate after you opened it.
It seems like the people before us didn't close the gate.
>____<
But I'm a good girl, I got close the gate! :P
Haha!
This is the first time we walk this road.
Not used to it.

The path.


The road is kinda grassy and hard to walk.
But, the people around here, already 'make a path'.
After many people walked for a long time, the grassy land slowly become 'flat' and easy to walk.
Saw a lot of beautiful wild flowers along the road. :)

The cloudy sky. 


A random shot. :P
Haha.
Well, the road after that path is kinda hard to walk, because is grassy again.
Need  to walk near the drain there.

The drain.

See my mother?
A women with an umbrella?
:P
She leave me behind.
>____<
Well, just kidding.
Busy taking pictures.
That's why I'm at behind.
After walking to the end of the drain, we walked the usual road like before.
Ten minutes later, we reached Jusco.
Faster went up to the cinema to buy tickets for movie.
The movie of the day, The Smurfs. 

The Smurfs. 
(Image source: Google)


Just in time for the movie!
After we bought the tickets, then we straight went inside the cinema.
I hope I can see the trailer of the coming movie, "Nasi Lemak 2.0".
But my hope spoiled. :(
Nevermind, still looking forward to that movie!
On cinemas at 8th of September!
Teehee. :D
Okayy, let me summarize the whole movie.
This movie was SMURFANTASTIC!
I love it!
The smurfs are cute! :D
And some scene is warming and touching.
And also, funny! :P
It made me non-stop crying and laughing inside.
:')
I strongly recommend this movie to all. :)
Don't forget to watch it. ;)
After the movie ends, I'm hungry.
We went to the newest restaurant there, Bar.B.Q Plaza to have our dinner.
Usually at 6p.m. something, they will be many people queuing outside the restaurant.
A long queue.
>____<
Luckily, that time, when my mother and I went there, no need to wait also. :)
Well, because is the first time we went there, we don't know how to order, so we ended up 'simply order'.
:P
Starting to take pictures again. :P

The BBQ thingy.


After awhile, our food came.
And my mother and I was, shocked. :O
OMG.

Our set.

Just two people, then the set comes with three bowls of rice.
>______<
Remark: I don't eat rice.
That means, the rice is just for one person.
The menu didn't write the rice is included inside. :(
Well, I did told my mother to ignore the rice.
>___<
On the second thought, maybe other people who are having they meal there will think that my mother and I eat a lot. :P
Two people eat three people set. :P
The four people (adults) that sit the table beside of us, are having the same set as us.
Haha!
That means, I gonna be fat soon too!
T____T
Touchwood!
This won't be real!
Okayy, skip the fat fat things, let's start cooking. 


Teehee! yummy yummy! :3




Looks delicious right? 
:P
Well, it is delicious! 
Go to the drinks, it tastes good also. :D




Watermelon.




My mother's drink. :)
It was tasty!
They use the real watermelon to do ice blended thingy!
:DD
Love it. 
Next, my drink.

Honey. 


Sorry that I forgotten the name of the drink.
It's too long.
>___<
Sweet honey. :D
Nice honey. :P
Teehee.
Now, start eating!

Me. 


Do I look different?
Oh yeaa, my hair, my front hair. :P
I cut my hair at Friday.
Does it looks okayy?
I hope it suites me. :)
Back to the story again.
I ate a lot.
Well, my mother finished 2 bowls of rice.
>____<
Nice one mother.
Say honestly, maybe is because I eat slowly, I didn't feel 100% full.
Seriously, what happened to me.
I ate so many and I haven't feel full.
Haha!
Well, this meal cost my mother RM59.60.
It's kinda expensive.
Give the money, out the door. :P
After my mother and I filled up our tummies, I go and find my friend, WK at yamaha music there. :)
He said before that he will teach me how to play "My heart will go on" more easy version.
:P
Well, not used to play piano at there, because I scare the people there will scold me.
>_____<
But still, I played. :P
He played the song quite many times I think so?
And every time I will add some of my 'version' inside.
:P
I think he taught me until he wanted to faint? :P
While we're playing the piano, there's another person who are playing the piano wonderfully.
:D
The person knows how to play the Flight of the Bumble Bee.
I was like, "Wow".
Pro!
I'm still learning that song in SLOW MOTION.
EXTRA SLOW VERSION. x)
If you never listen to this song before, you can click HERE and see. :)
We got play others song too! :D
Like River Flows In you (The most).
He knows how to play many songs.
He's clever, not like me.
>____<
One word to describe him, talented. :)
After we played the piano, he played his guitar.
His guitar tricks are cool!
And then, we sang at there too.
Haha. x)
Had a lot of fun with him at there. :)
Thanks for teaching me! :D
Hope you haven't faint yet. ;P
Sorry if I troubled all the teachers and people there!
>_____<
And also, thanks. :)
Teehee!
After he went back, my mother and I go to the supermarket to buy some groceries.
Then, my father came and fetch us back. :)
I'm so happy and enjoyed myself today.
Well, end my blog post here.
Hope everyone enjoy their day too. :D
Chaos.

1 comment:

LuPorTi said...

The Smurfs, I watched it yesterday.