Friday, September 2, 2011

2/9, Hello September. :)

Dear Bloggie,


Wow, time really passes fast.
It's already September! :)
Byebye August, welcome September.
It's a kick start of the new month!
New spirit, new hope! :D
Teehee.
Well, just came back from Seremban yesterday.
Had a lot of fun there. :)
Created new memories.
Unforgettable.
^_____^
Share some of my memories here. :)
On Monday, 29/8, we had a family steamboat session!
It was so fun!
Morning, my fourth uncle, auntie, my mother and I went to the market to buy some things for the steamboat.


Pasar Besar Seremban. 

After buying all the things we need, we head back to our home. :)
The children were playing while the adults were preparing the things for the steamboat.
After they finished prepare the things, it was just in time for our dinner. :P
yeah! :)
So many ingredients, food to eat!

Table one.


Table two.


Table three.


Aww, I feel like eating now. :(
After taking the pictures of the ingredients, come, meet some of my family members! :P


From left to right, my mother, third aunt, second aunt. 

P/S: Cute right my second aunt? :P Haha!


My handsome fourth uncle! :P 



Everyone were busy eating. 


Okayy, it's my turn to eat now! :)
Randomly take a picture of my food bowl. :P


My favorite! 

Well, I didn't care of the calories thingy that night.
My aim is to eat as much as I can. :P
I ate a lot I think. :P
Everyone enjoyed the meal. :)
Laughing, chit-chatting. :D
I love that kind of feeling. 
So warming. :)

Teehee. :)


After I finished my meal, I went inside the house and surf the net.
For just awhile, the next door Malay uncle come to our house. :D
So, I went out to take a look.
He came to our house to give all the children duit raya!
Ohh, I see I see. :P
Hooray! I got duit raya on Raya eve. :P
He gave so many of us duit raya.
He's so good! :)

The uncle! :D 

Sorry for the blur image.
But still, thank you so much uncle! :D
Selamat Hari Raya ya. :)
Thanks for the duit raya. 


Teehee! 


The first time I got duit raya. :)
So happy!
^__________^
After everybody finished their meal, it's chatting time.
Time passes fast when chatting.
The adults chat until 2a.m. something. :)
And then, head to sleep.
Haha, I shorten the day. :)
Well, after I back to Kuala Lumpur, I missed them. :(
Especially my cousins. :(
Had so much fun with them.
But, nevermind, I will be back soon! :P
Please, wait for me ya. :)
^______^
I love you all. 
you all make me more stronger and happier. :)
I love the times when I'm with my family.
Family is the best. :D
No them, no me.
Well, sorry, gotta go now. :)
Blog next time. ;)
Chaos.

No comments: