Monday, September 12, 2011

10/9, A wonderful Saturday.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! :)
Sorry for not coming to update my bloggie.
>____<
And also, late update.
This post I suppose to write at Sunday, but I have no mood to write and also tired.
But, now, at least I come for update.
Ohh yeah, a good news, I will summarize it. :)
Haha! :P
Okayy, let me start my story! :D
A unforgettable Saturday.
That I spent most of the time with my friends. 
Teehee! :D 
Morning, my ex-neighbour "dated" me out for lunch. :D
Actually she wanted to date me for dinner but I have an event for night, so we change to lunch.
Since two years ago she moved out from the apartment, we normally just contact each other through internet.
So happy that I can have lunch with her! :D 
This time, we had our lunch at Bar.B.Q Plaza.  
I won't forget to take her photo. :P 


She's so cute! :D 


I really miss her a lot. :(
Still remember that time, she will invite me to her house to play computer games and sometimes she also will come to my house for chat and also computer games. :P

Miss those days.
Happy days passes so fast always.
After we finished our lunch, we went Watson's to see cosmetics and other stuffs. 
Girls love cosmetics, right? :P
( I know not all the girls.)
The topic of the day for two of us is, COSMETICS.
She teaches me how to choose and also recommend some nice cosmetics or skin care to me. 
Thanks for the recommendation but I don't have money to buy. :(
I'm broke.
:'(
Well, we didn't buy anything at Watson's.
After that, we went to the toilet to take pictures. 



Me. 






Janice and me. #shot one.






Janice and me. #Shot 2




After the 'photo session', we went to shops to have a look of their products.
Not long time after, I gotta go for my piano class.
( Haha, a wonderful Saturday doesn't mean that I don't have my piano class.:P )
Say byebye to her and she gave me a big hug. 
I will really really miss you!
Find some other time to meet again okayy?
^_____^
Okayy, rush to my music centre, and lucky I'm not quite late.
Not very happy when during this music lesson.
Almost cry at the class.
I feel the stress is coming back to me AGAIN.
>:(
I hate it.
I lost all my self-confidence.
Heyy, where all my self-confidence went?
COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!
I need you all. D:
Two more months later, I will be taking my piano exam. :(
But now, I am not even prepared for ANYTHING.
I wasted my two precious months for the miserable thingy.
TWO MONTHS.
Now, in my piano class, 4 students, maybe I'm the worst student right now.
:(
I don't want to..
Seriously, I tried my best and the hardest.
To overcome all the stress.
But still, I failed.
And the teacher and my mother seemed not to be happy of my 'result'.
Sorry, sincerely I'm sorry.
I will practice hard.
I WILL.
I PROMISE.
:)
After my piano class and also my dinner, yeah, the event of the day, Maluri's Lantern Festival. :DD
Teehee.
Maybe that will make me feel more happier. :)
First, WK called me to accompany SY while waiting for him to come.
I waited at the bus stop near my school.
After awhile, SY came. :)
And then both of us wait for WK to come.
When he came, he shocked that why both of us is still at the bus stop.
Maybe I didn't hear properly during the phone that he called us to walk to the field first.
>____<
Sorry!
Well, so WK, SY and I walked to the field.
The aunties there gave us lantern. :D
*In a happy mood already*
:P
And wow, so many people at the field there.
Crowded and also in a lively situation. :D
I saw many of my schoolmates at there too!
 ^______^
We light up our lanterns, and we walked around.
And then, we saw the people 'release' the sky lantern. :)
Like an open ceremony for the festival.
The sky lanterns are very nice. :)

Sky lanterns with balloons. 

Credits to my mother that take this picture. ;)
When the lantern parade starts, WK, ZW, SY and I didn't join the parade.
We went to find a friend, YJ. 
I didn't went to YJ's house before, so I just follow them.
We played, sang along the road.
Haha. :)
We reached her house, and now, YJ joined. :P
Then five of us walk back to the field.
After we went back to the field, and they start giving out mooncake.
Better be in the line first. :P
While my friends are playing candles.



They all. 


I captured this picture without their knowing.
:P
Haha!
But it's kinda dark.
>___<
Nevermind.
Manage to get moon cake and other things. :P
So happy, can get to eat moon cake. :D
After I finished my moon cake, which is just 1/4, I want to have some more. :P
At the end, I had 3/4 moon cake.
Terribly full!
>____<
The boys still tease me, and keep calling the auntie who gives out the moon cake to give me another 1/4 more !
So bad. >___<
My mother went for the lucky draw while me still stay with my fellow friends. :)
I just keep follow my friends, and don't know what to do.
That time I can't find SY and YJ, so I just keep follow WK and ZW.
What to do?
>____<
But still, I can watch them playing. :P
Keep laughing.
The boys are so funny.
Well, the sky started to rain.
And also it's time to go back home.
My father come and fetch my mother and I back. :)
Oh yeah, my mother won a prize at the lucky draw!
She's just so lucky. :)
Haha! :)
Isn't a interesting day?
:D
Although is quite sad for me during the piano class, but I still enjoy myself and had fun!
I wish next year, this festival will be held again. :D
Teehee!
Thanks all my friends that give me a happy time on Saturday.
I appreciate it very much. 
ILY all. 
Well, stop my Saturday here.
Maybe I will write about Monday at night, stay tuned! :D
Go first. ;)
Chaos.

No comments: