Thursday, October 27, 2011

27/10, A fun morning.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya. :)
Come for an update.
Teehee.
Had a fun morning with Julia and ZY. 
I'll just summarize it. :)
Okayy, here I come. :)
8:45a.m, our meet up time.
We meet up downstairs.
After that, we went McDonald's to have our breakfast! 
I'm so hungry that time.
Teehee.
We go there by walking. :D
Well, walking is a good exercise. :P
Chit chatting all the way.
It shortens our way though.
We reached McDonald's in just a short while.
For sure, we ordered our meal.
Julia ordered Chicken McMuffin and ZY ordered Sausage McMuffin.
For me, HOTCAKES!

Hotcakes served. 

It was delicious.
Yum yummy!
And that means, I totally ruined my diet plan. :)
Haha.
I think nevermind, because just for a day only.
>_______<
They finished their food faster than me.
So, while they're waiting for me to finish it, we start planning about ZY's birthday again.
I think this time, we completed our planning.
(I think so.)
Okayy, after I finished my Hotcakes, we left McDonald's and went to our primary school.
Well, SJK (C) Kepong 2 is now morning session and SJK (C) Kepong 1 is afternoon session.
The both school share the same building. :P
Julia and ZY came from SJK (C) Kepong 2, while me is from SJK (C) Kepong 1.
Today is SJK (C) Kepong 2's Children's Day.
They went back to see their teachers, and also their brothers and sister. :P
Hmm.. I wish to see my teachers too. :(
But they're not here yet, they only will be in the school during afternoon time.
So for me, I just walk around the school compound with them, and look around to find some memories.
I just miss my primary school times. 
Took some pictures of the school compound.

The corridor. 


The view from the third floor.


Around the basketball court. 

Aww.. I really miss the days in primary.
:)
I saw all the children were so happy eating, laughing, chatting and chasing around.
Like they have no worries.
So good.
The childishness of them.
I wish I could have a life like them.
Just like the before me.
:)
Haha.
After they meet their teachers, we went to the new canteen.
Stop by at the hall for awhile.
I ran to the place that we keep all our instruments that time.
All the cupboards were locked.
:(
So hope to have a look on my Tenor Saxophone.
I miss it.
Well, I'm in the school band when I was standard four.
And until standard six.
It was so fun playing instruments.

Tenor saxophone. -picture via Google Images.

I still remember got one time, my instrument box is full with ANTS!
As so my saxophone!
I don't know what happened also.
I don't know how to picture it, but it's kinda scary.
>____<
Haha.
Back to the main story.
We went to the new canteen.
WOW.
It's so big.
Lots of space.

Canteen.

The new canteen is good.
But I miss the old canteen more.
For 6 years I've been using the old canteen.
Although it's kinda OLD and sometimes not enough SPACE, and it's not that WIDE, I still love the old one. :P
Three of us take a short break at the canteen there.
Having some snacks and also drinks.
We took a picture at there too. 

Julia, me and ZY. 

Teehee.
Three of us. 
They're precious and also beautiful.
^_____^
After that, we went to the little garden.
It's very nice.
:D
Again, picture. :P

ZY and Julia. 

How can we miss a beautiful scene? :)
So green and nice.
Perfect shot. :P
Haha!
Okayy, it's time for us to leave the school. :(
Byebye, I'll be missing you. 
Heading to our next destination, 7-11.
:P
The 7-11 is so near to our primary school.
We walked through the back gate, crossed a pedestrian footbridge, and we're there.
Actually we're there for no reason.
Just feel like going somewhere else.
We find a place to sit at there.
Well, there's a Domino Pizzas.
We made a decision of eating pizza! :DD
We ordered a personal pizza.
We all share. :)

Aloha Chicken. 

It's very nice! :DDD
We can smell the cheese of the pizza even though we haven't open the box. :P
Can't wait to eat it!
Fresh from the oven.
HOT HOT HOT! :D
But before that don't forget to.....

CHEESE! 

Nice picture nice picture. :P
Haha.
We faster grab a pizza of our own.
On the first bite, I'm totally in love with the pizza. 
OMG.
It was just so delicious. x)
See how happy am I with the pizza.

With a smiley face on.

I love you pizza, and I know you love me too. 
But please don't let calories destroy our happiness.
We're made for each other.
x)
Haha!
Satisfied.
:DD
Feel thirsty after finished the pizza.
Let's have a drink.

Nestle Bliss 0% fat yogurt drink. 

Well, I already intake so many calories.
NO FAT ANYMORE, NO NO NO!
:X

She's so happy. 

Haha.
She had ice cream after the pizza.
Actually I'm kinda "WOW" of them.
Why?
Do you know they still have a cup noodles after the pizza?!
I'm quite full after a pizza and the drink.
WOW.
And especially Julia, I'm so envy of her. :(
She eat so much and she won't get fat. D:
For me, I eat a little bit, then I become fat already.
T_____T
The world is so unfair.
I'm so in love with foods.
D:
Sighs.
Nevermind, I won't mind. :P
Haha.
The time passes fast, it's already 12 p.m. something.
After they finished their noodles, we straight head back to home.
It's the time of SJK (C) Kepong 2's school ends too.
Better get home faster.
:P
When we almost reach our housing area, we stopped by at the playground of the PPR houses there. :P
SWINGS! :DD
Once again we.....
TAKE PICTURES! :D  

Peace. :D 


Teehee. :D

Actually the swings doesn't support the whole thing anymore, it shakes when we swing.
Because the soil is already loose.
>________<
It's kinda dangerous.
So we can't get to swing it properly.
Well, so we just continue our way to home.
We reached our housing area.
We said goodbye to each other. :)
And I went home. :)
Teehee.
It's a fun and happy morning.
But it's also quite tiring.
Because we walked a lot today.
:)
Gotta have a good rest later.
Thank you my friends to cheer up my day. 
I really can't live without my friends.
My friends, you all are the best thing I ever had. 
I love you all. 
:DD
Okayy, stop here.
Wish you all enjoy your day too. ;)
Chaos.

No comments: