Monday, October 24, 2011

24/10, The first day of diet.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! :D
As I said, today will be the first day of my diet plan.
Well, I think I failed 50% of it.
Haha.
Why?
Okayy, let me start from the beginning. :P
I woke up at 9:30 a.m.
Today's breakfast menu, cereal.

Nestle Fitnesse Honey and Almonds.

I love this cereal so much. :P
It's still taste sweet and crunchy.
Nestle's Fitnesse is always my favorite choice.
After I finished my breakfast, rest for an hour, it's exercise time!
Before exercise, I had a piece of fruit.
Banana!

Banana. 

The banana is super large.
I can't even finish it.
>____<
Haha.
Okayy, time for exercise.

Dance pad. 

Just ignore my legs.
:X
Exercise by using the dance pad! :D
Like that, exercise become more easier and fun!
Teehee.
I used my PS1 to play it.
I know it's kinda outdated but still, it can function well.
^_____^
Exercised for 30 minutes.
I sweat a lot.
Keep on sweating and sweating.
But still, I like that kind of 'sweating' feel.
Feels so refreshed. :D
It's kinda tiring too after I played the dance pad.
So I take a small rest in front of the computer, resting and relax by listen to some musics.
After that, it's time for me to practice my piano! :D

My precious piano. 

Can't simply play around already.
My piano exam is getting closer!
Must practice hard so that I can pass the exam!
I MUST PASS.
:3
Practiced for 1 hour more.
Felt tired too. x)
Haha.
Don't know why, when I do something serious and important I will get tired easily.
That's so called LAZINESS.
:P
Okayy, lunch time. :D

Fried noodles.

But I don't want to eat noodles. :(
Because it's FATTENING.
It's so oily. :(
Why my father want to buy for me this.
(Probably it because he don't know that I'm dieting?)
Sighs.
I really don't want to put in so many calories. :(
At the end, problem solved.
How?
Okayy, I just ate few spoons of the noodles, and I finished the ham, sausage and the fish fillet.
I didn't finish the whole pack of noodles.
:P
Hahahaha!
At 3:00p.m. afternoon, my mother and I went to the TMpoint to pay the internet fees.
We go there by walking.
Yeah, exercise again. :P
Well, the service there is kinda fast.
It was EXPRESS.
Not like last time, it takes us almost an hour of waiting.
After my mother paid the fees, she brought me to the nearby shop to have ice. :P
Teehee.

Mill Wheel a.k.a "paobing". 

I want to go and try their ice for so long time already.
Finally my mother bring me there! :D

Oh yeah! :D

But, not in a right time...
>____<
Hope it doesn't spoil the whole diet thingy. :/
My mother and I ordered a wok ice, both of us share.
This is the ice! :D

Mint chocolate! :DD 

Well, I can say is, the quantity is so big!
I still thought it will be a mini wok, but it's not.
It can be shared by three person and above.
I was like, WOW.
Hahaha!
For me, I'm very happy to see so much ice. :P
Because I can't always eat icy things.
^_____^

Ice ice. :P 

See how happy am I. :P
That time, I totally forgot about the diet thingy.
.___.
I think the ice's calories is kinda high also.
And it's also sweet.
Must avoid sweet things during diet.
Well, too bad I break the rule.
>_____<
I can't turn back time also right?
But still, I didn't regret.
The ice was awesome! ;D
I will go there another day.
Just wait for me. :P
Haha.
Okayy, after we finished it, we head back to home!
For sure is by walking also. :P
Luckily I still can exercise a bit after the ice.
Reached home, rest awhile, take my bath and get ready to go downstairs.
Well, I need to 'attend' a 'meeting' with my friends.
Julia and ZY at CY's house.
:D
We live nearby together. :D
Okayy, planning for some things. :P
Well, we're planning how to celebrate ZY's birthday.
Used a lot of time to plan.
But, we haven't finish the plan yet.
>_____<
I bet ZY will settle it soon. :P
Haha.
7p.m. something, I went back to my home sweet home. :D 
Okayy, I'm hungry that time.
>___<
I make myself a salad! :D 

Egg tuna salad! 

For me, it's tasty. 
It may not look good, but it taste good.
:DD
(I know the thing is like a totally mess.)
It feels so good to have a salad meal, finally. :D
My mother usually don't let me to have salad as a meal. :(
I love salad.
I want to have more now. :P
Teehee.
Okayy, after the salad, it's dessert time. :D

Nestle fat free mango yogurt. 

Awww... I feel so happy today. :')
Because I ate a lot of things that usually I can't eat. :')
Even yogurt is forbidden for me.
>______<
Nevermind, now my refrigerator still got 5 more of yogurt. :D
Yeah. :P
Let's make a conclusion.
Did I actually failed my diet plan?
Well, I don't know.
But I know I will still continue with my plan. :D
Sweet things are now FORBIDDEN.
And I'll work more harder to get rid of 5 kilograms. :D
Just wait and see. :D
I'll prove it by time.
x)
Okayy, gotta go now.
I'm so tired and hungry now. D:
My legs' muscles are so in pain too.
>_____<
Need to have a good rest.
Tomorrow is a better day! 
Chaos.

No comments: