Thursday, December 1, 2011

12/1, It's a new month.

Dear Bloggie,




Hello everyone. :)
Goodbye November and hello December. 
You see, time really passes fast.
They won't stay or stop, they'll just keep on going.
Time is precious, so don't waste the time.
Now is already the last month of 2011.
I want this month to be my happy 2011 full stop. :)
I hope it will be.
Because for me now, I'm not feeling so that happy.
I don't know why.
I feel that this is not a good start of a new month for me.
But nevermind, please don't be a start of problems.
I need a rest. I need to be relax.
I don't want to face any problems.
Sighs, if it's meant to be, it will still come.
We don't know what will happen to us at the next second, so there's nothing for me to worry about now.
Just I'm too worried.
And yeah, I will stay myself out of troubles and problems.
For now, the most probably source of troubles and problems will be from the internet.
So, maybe I will decrease the time of online everyday.
Also, I don't feel like online much these days.
That's probably just good for me, I think so.
Seriously, after I wrote all these, I feel like I'm escaping from something.
I'm running away.
Yeah, totally.
I want to escape.
From something, and I don't know what's that thing.
Heyy, escaping won't solve the problem, it will just leave the problem at there even longer.
If you want a relieve, you SHOULD go and face the problem fast.
Not escaping!
I know I know, but I just can't control myself from escaping.
What am I thinking about now? What's my thought?
UNKNOWN.
I don't know what's wrong with me in these few days.
I'm feeling so abnormal, just so not me.
I can be moody very fast and also I feel like being alone.
What's wrong? What happened?
Maybe is just that I think too much.
I think too many of those possibilities.
"Maybe this will happen soon? Later how am I gonna to solve this? Or maybe not? There's still a chance of happening!"
But I don't even know what's happening!
That's my biggest problem, I always think too much.
Unnecessary problems.
Sighs.
I, myself go and find problems already.
I shouldn't be thinking too much instead of having fun, enjoy my holidays and relax myself.
Yeah, and I really should believe in myself.
But still, I failed to do it every single time.
Lack of confidence.
D:
I don't know what am I scaring about.
I almost scared of EVERYTHING.
I'm afraid, I wish to protect myself.
So I sacrifice my confidence.
......
I'm trying so hard to just cover everything up.
But it failed.
When only I can gain more confidence?
I don't know.
But, I won't stop trying.
Okayy, conclusion is, I should stop escaping and facing problems if the problems find me.
Believe in myself that everything is gonna be just fine.
You won't get a rainbow if you never go through the rain.
So, Erin, stop predicting problems.
NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN.
THIS MONTH WILL BE A GREAT GOOD MONTH! :D
IT WILL BE FANTASTIC. 
I BELIEVE IN THAT. :)
Hmm..
What's my wish for this month?
That will be, STRESS FREE, PROBLEM FREE, TROUBLE FREE and SET ME FREE. 
:)
So, what's yours? :)
It must to be a great one, right? :)
Teehee.
Well, need to wait for one month more until the school reopens.
I really need to spend my holidays wisely.
Because when the school reopens, it will be busy for me.
And, I'll be a Form 3 student next year, that means, PMR.
It's very important, and I can't screw it.
Must focus in my studies more.
So, for this month, it will be a relaxing month for me! ;)
Get ready and prepared for the big challenge next year!
Yea yeaa, that's the spirit! :D
So, have a blast, myself.
REMEMBER, DON'T LEAVE REGRETS.
^_______^
Okayy, gotta go now.
Sorry for not writing my feelings of the piano examination.
It just don't feel right for me to blog that.
My apologies. :(
Maybe I will post it, on someday?
Haha.
Who knows? :)
OH YEAH!
I'm having a diet right now, and if you want to take a view of my diet blog, you can log on to http://thepossiblediet.blogspot.com  
It's just a simple blog for me to record down what I ate everyday.
Will provide some diet tips soon. Haha. :)
Stop here.
Have fun everyone, enjoy your day! :D
Chaos.

No comments: