Wednesday, December 7, 2011

7/12, I'm in the games fever!

Dear Bloggie,


Well, it's quite a long time I never been here to write.
Sorry ya, my dear bloggie.
Don't have much things to write about since I almost spend my holidays at home.
Nothing to do at home except for sleep, eat, online..
Want to go somewhere else to shop but recently my father is kinda busy with his business, so no transportation.
I don't feel like staying at home.
But if for Monday to Friday, that's alright for me to stay at home.
Saturday and Sunday? Sorry, I need to go for shopping! (At least let me to have a window shopping.)
I don't know why, I just don't like to stay at home during weekends.
I feel like going out to breath in some fresh air. :)
And also try new things and food. :P
Haha.
Hope I get to go out in this weekend. :)
Okayy, back to the main topic.
Yeah babe, I'm in the GAMES FEVER! :DD
Too boring at home, time passes too slow.
I need to have some entertaining stuff to cheer me up and make the time passes more faster.
I won't regret to spend my time on games. :3
It's been quite a long time I never played games so crazily like now.
But my condition now is still not that crazy like last time.
At least, I played.
Don't know why, in this year, all of those online games become less interesting to me.
Maybe I played too much during year 2009 and 2010, so now it becomes to be boring.
Haha. :)
Lost all my interesting in online games. :)
But in this long holidays, the interest of games are coming back to me.
I'm so glad.
Because I got a very very crazy thought of spending a lot of money in a game again like last time.
I don't know why.
Just feel like spending some of my money into the game. :X
I know that's not worth it.
Yeaa, I rather use the money to go and buy some nice clothing in the real life.
But....... I don't know. :X
Now, I haven't really spend money inside the game yet.
I'm still waiting for that moment to happen. x)
Hahaha!
I'm some kind of crazy right now. :P
Okayy, what games am I playing right now?
Many! :P
I'll list them down slowly, read it patiently if you don't mind. :P
Teehee. :)
Firstly, I'm now so into FINAL FANTASY IX

Final Fantasy IX. 

That's not a online game, that's a Playstation One (PSone) game. :)
I'm playing that game for YEARS but still, I haven't fully complete the game yet.
This game consists of 4 discs.
Yup, the story of this game is kinda long, but it won't make you feel bored.
Last year, I have the spirit of FINISH THE WHOLE game.
Okayy, I played it very carefully and also wasted a lot of time to level up all the characters.
After all the hard times, finally I MADE IT to the final disc (disc 4), THE FINAL BOSS, FINAL BATTLE.
Only I realized, all of my character didn't get their FINAL WEAPON, and maybe their level are not HIGH enough to defeat the FINAL BIG BOSS.
Okayy, that means, I failed. :(
So, now, I'm starting over again from the disc 1.
Yeaa, it's a long journey but I believe I can make it this time. FOR SURE!
And oh yeah, this time, I didn't play the game on the Playstation One anymore.
I think that machine starting to have problems, when I put the disc inside, it shows all the animation without colours.
Just in black and white.
I don't wish to play the game with just a black and white screen.
What a waste, especially for games like Final Fantasy IX.
It's just WAY TOO AWESOME, because of their great animation graphics.
So, it's totally a waste to see it on black and white screen.
Solution, I downloaded a ePSXe emulator from the web and also the game and play it on the COMPUTER! :D
Yeaa, the progress of downloading and also configure the ePSXe emulator is VERY HARD and complicated since I'm not very good in these kind of stuffs.
But still, at least, at last, I manage to solve the problem within. :P
I'm so happy when I can play the Final Fantasy IX on computer! ;DD
Just to let you know, the LCD size of my computer is 21"5, and I played it on full screen mode. :D
WHAT A FEELING! :D
And also the nice graphics.
^_________^
It's just like a movie.
I hope they really make a movie of Final Fantasy IX. :(
It's not fair when you make a movie for other Final Fantasy series but you didn't make a movie for this GREATEST SERIES AMONG THE OTHERS.
Yeaa, for me, among all of the Final Fantasy series, Final Fantasy IX is the BEST! :D
The best of the world. x)
Teehee.
Well, wish me luck to complete this game.
I really really hope that I can complete this game.
IT'S JUST WAY TOO AWESOME! :D 
^______^
Let me introduce some of the important characters in this game! :D

Zidane! :DDDDD 

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! :DDD * Well, he's funny enough, smart enough, brave enough and also caring enough. 
Aww.. I just wish he could be my boyfriend. :3
Haha!
No no no, he's belong to Princess Garnet, I can't take him away from her highness. :3
Some small description about him:
Zidane is the main protagonist of Final Fantasy IX. He is a thief who works for the Tantalus Theater Troupe. And he's always 16 years old in the game. :3 

Princess Garnet a.k.a Dagger! :DDDD 

She's beautiful, isn't it? :D
Teehee.
I know that. :P
I love her so much too! :DDD
She's a very brave princess who wants to save her mother and also her kingdom.
But sorry to say ya Princess Garnet, you have a bad-hearted stepmother!
Oh yeah, her mother is her stepmother, who's VERY VERY MEAN!
I hate that character very much! Way too evil.
ARGH! >_____<
But that's just a story, just a game. Haha. :)
Well, here's some small description about this beautiful Princess :
Garnet til Alexandros XVII alias Dagger and birth name Sarah, is the deuteragonist of Final Fantasy IX, and the heir of Alexandria. Garnet notices a change in her mother, Queen Brahne, and tries to escape Alexandria castle. Trying to hide her identity as a princess while travelling with Zidane, Garnet takes the alias Dagger, inspired by Zidane's weapon. Initially a polite and soft spoken young woman, Garnet becomes wiser and matures as she travels with Zidane , eventually resolving to use her powers as a summoner to protect her kingdom. And she's 16 years old too. :3 

CUTE VIVI! :DD 

A young black mage with a pure heart. 
He's just so innocent! :DD
He's really very nice. :)
He treats everyone nicely without any doubt.
He's really a good kid... :)
A small description about him:
Vivi is a playable character in Final Fantasy IX. He is not a human, but rather a black mage, differentiated to having a black aura surrounding his visible outer skin, glowing yellow eyes, and the ability to cast magic. And do you know that he's chronologically 6 months old but physically he's 9 years old. :D 

Well, isn't that Steiner guy. :P 

It's very fun to see when sometimes he and Zidane argue for some small things. :P
It's very funny when both of them are together. :)
He's a noble Knight of Alexandria, and the Captain of the Knights of Pluto.
Well, it seems he's sometimes over protective the princess. :P
Always like to yell "Princess, princess" everywhere. :P
Haha!
Sometimes, I'm pity for him too.
And I don't know why. :X
There's a small description about him:
Captain Adelbert Steiner is a playable character in Final Fantasy IX. He is the leader of the Knight of Pluto and is assigned to protect Princess Garnet. He is unique in the way that the player has the option to change his surname instead of his first name, which is the case with all the other characters. And he's the second oldest among of all the main characters in the game, he's 33 years old. 

Well, that's too many characters in the Final Fantasy IX for me to write. :P
So, I just choose the four characters that I LOVE the most in this game! :D
Teehee.
This game is very interesting.
Well, I hope I can finish this game. :)
Wish me luck. 
Okayy, secondly, I'm now addicted to VIWAWA! :D 
That's an online game. ;P
A non-download online game. :)
You can straight play it on the web.
Why this game called Viwawa?
Because it's fulled of WAWAs! :DDD
Wawa in Chinese means Doll. :D
Teehee.
I love dolls. :3
Well, no worries, that game is English in language. :)
It's just special because you can create your own wawa. 
And it's very cute. :3
Introducing, my beloved 19 WAWAS! :DD

12 of 19. :) 


7 of  them. 


They're precious right? :DD
All of them are very very cute! :DDD
Of course, they're made by me!
Haha. :P
Except for creating wawas, there're still a lot of games that you can play! :D
Like Texas Hold'em, Buffet Wars, DEFCON 1, Speedoku, Stwack, Big 2.5, Match It, Checkmate, Wahjong, Sushido, Zany Bridge, Wahlords, Numeroid, Dynasty Chess, Groword, Harvest Time and also Bombs Away.
Viwawa really got a lot of fun and interesting games! :D
Well, why play alone? :P
Feel free to add me as friend in Viwawa! :D
Blueberry_sweet
Play with me and also vote for my lovely little wawas. :P
Teehee!
If you don't know what's the website for this game, now you can log on to www.viwawa.com
^______^
Thirdly, STEPS! :DDD 
That's an online game too. :)
But for this one, you need to download. :)
This is a dancing game that's fun to be played. :)
Inside of this game got so many type of playing mode and also almost 3D character that look very same like a human.
And for sure, yeah, there's a lot of nice clothes inside (but need real cash). :P
And also a lot of nice cool features.
What's best about this game is, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN BABY INSIDE! :DD
But, you must be coupled and married to have a baby. :(
Well, guess what, I WANT A BABY IN THAT GAME SO MUCH!
D:
BECAUSE THE BABY IS VERY VERY VERY CUTE! :DDD
I CAN'T STAND THE CUTENESS OF THE CUTE LITTLE BABY. :X
:3
I really wish I could have a baby in that game. :(
Why can't a single lady have a baby? :(
It's just a game right. :(
Sighs.
My luck.
T________T
Okayy, forget about the baby thingy first.
Let's have a look of my pretty character in the game! :DDD

In my house's living room. :3


Standing outside the corridor. #whataprettyface 


Anyone craving for tea? :) 


Under the bridge, at the lake. :) 


I'm gonna marry the night. :3 Haha! Different outfit with the same pretty face. :3 

Okayy, that's my home, my house. :D
It's real big. ._____.
I have my own farm, I have my own mine, I can raise animals.
If all of these are real....that would be nice. x)
Impossible. :P
It's a very peaceful place for me in the game.
(I still hope it's real.)
Don't thinking about things that's impossible.
I think in the real life the whole land will cost me A LOT.
Like billions?
Because it's just way too big.
Some more got lake. :P
Haha! :)
It's a perfect place for human to live.
With a very 'perfect' price.
>_______<
Okayy, nevermind, at least I can fulfill my wish in the online world. :P
Haha!
Well, you can log on to www.steps.com.my for more information about this game. :)
Come and join me! :D
Actually I'm quite lonely in this game because I don't have much friends.
(BECAUSE OF ME, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE.)
D:
Sighs. #foreveralone
If you are playing this game, feel free to add me and play with me. :D
I really need a friend. :)
My IGN is 愛須バニラ
Yeaa, my IGN is a japanese name. :P
If translate to English it's Vanilla Aisu.
:P
Haha! A name from the anime 'Sugar Sugar Rune'.
Love the character so much! :D
Teehee! ^______^
I hope to have more friends in the game. :)
I don't want to be alone, especially in games.
It's meaningless if you play the game alone....
Okayy, lastly, I bet you know, SUPER DANCER ONLINE XTREME! :D 
I won't forget that game, FOREVER! :D
It's my first online game EVER.
:D
Because of that game, I know what's online. :)
I'm a HUGE FAN of that game.
I've been playing that game since I'm 11 years old. :)
Yeaa, that's been a long time.
And yeaa, I've spent a lot a lot a lot of my money inside of this game too.
How much?
I think it's best for me to not to tell. :X
It's really a lot, way too lot.
If there's a refund, I hope I can take back my money. :3
I can buy a lot a lot of branded stuffs by using that amount of money.
>_______<
Nevermind, the most important thing is I have fun in that game. :)
But, during last year and also this year, I can sense that my feelings for this game had changed.
It's not the same anymore.
Maybe is because I don't have any of my familiar friends in this game anymore.
They quit the game. :(
So it makes me feel that the game is not same as last time anymore.
That time, I got a lot of friends, that online everyday, and we spent our time together, like a family.
But for now, that kind of feeling is already gone.
Sighs.
Time changes everything.
Moments, situation and also people.
I changed a lot.
Yeaa, I know that.
From a person that knows how to communicate with the others very well, until now I don't even dare to say a thing in front of a stranger.
Yeah, a very 'good' changes.
NOOOOO!
NOT AT ALL. :(
Okayy, I admit it I'm still not that good in communication in the real life.
That's fine.
But please, not the online world also.
That you don't even see the person in the reality.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PERSON.
And I don't even dare to speak too.
If the person speaks to me, only I will talk to the person.
T_________T
Why I become like that already? D:
This is not good.
Sighs.
I'm so scare that the person will scold me, treat me bad or other bad stuffs.
I really scare and I don't know why. :/
Actually, I know it's kinda pointless.
But still.... sighs.
I must overcome my problem.
I hope, in one day....
>_________<
Let it be then.
:)
Okayy, this game it's also a dancing game! :D
But it's more exciting!
Because it's kinda difficult.
You must challenge yourself. ;)
This is a nice game for the people who likes to try challenging stuffs.
Worth for a try. :)
It's really very nice even it's from it's graphics and also sound.
A really nice game to play.
Let's see one of my character in game. :P

I love the outfit! :D It's very nice and also PURPLE. :P  

So for SDO-X the character will be looking like a cartoon character.
It's very cute. :3
Teehee.
That's one of the reason of why I love this game so much! ;D
Interested to this game? For more information, log on to www.xdo.com.my
If you're already in the game, feel free to add me and also play with me! :D
But it's only in Wonderland server, I don't feel like going to the Dreamland server anymore...
Beware, I got a lot of accounts. :P
Haha!
Nevermind, I'll list it down here. :)

  • Cute_strawberry
  • [P]ianoForLife-
  • -[A]nG3L-Vanilla
  • PreCiouS^|3abee 

My main account will be the first one, recently I'm very active on [P]ianoForLife- account. (Because of that outfit, haha!)
So, meet me there? :)
Well, these are the games that put me in a FEVER these days.
But still actually there's still other games that I want to play.
Pokèmon (offline game), Maple Story and also Dragonica.
Yeaa, I'm still playing Pokèmon for now. :3
Heyy, I'm a big fan of Pokèmon. :3
And yeah, I haven't update my Maple Story, so after I update it, I will be back on Maple Story! #imissit
For Dragonica, I wanted to play that game so much, but I missed too many of the updates so I need to download the game again, but I can't install the game after I downloaded it.
So I need somebody to transfer the game to me, or else, I really can't play the game. :(
I really miss the game, I miss the cute character of mine. :(
Sighs.
I hope I can play that game soon.
Okayy, well, it's a really really long post today.
It's good that you're actually patient enough to finish it. :P
Haha. :)
It's proven that you are a TRUE GAMER if you finish the whole post until here, or maybe not. :P
But still, if you manage to see the blog post until here, I very thank you for your patient.
I'm touch. :)
Teehee.
Okayy, I think that's VERY LONG enough for today.
Everybody have their own favorite game to play, and I hope you enjoy yourself. :)
Work hard, play hard.
But not too hard, it's very harm to your body and also health.
So don't stay too long in front of the computer, remember to walk around or do some slight exercise every one hour. :)
It's time for me to sleep now.
Goodnight everyone, goodnight world. 

No comments: