Wednesday, January 28, 2015

27/1, Officially eighteen.

Dear Bloggie,


First of all, I know I'm not even blogging on 27/1, but I just wanna let the whole world know that's my exact birthday date. :P Muahahahahaha! Sorry for the late blog post though, too obsessed with my new bought Malay novel, I spent at least 3 hours to read at midnight ever since I bought it. I am a slow reader because that's not in my native language (or even if it's so I am still a slow reader now because I am not so into reading like I did last time). This will be the thickest novel I ever read, 673 pages in total and I am just halfway through. The story is really interesting and it makes me wanna continue reading it to know more! So dramatic, I like it. :P 

"Oii, are you here to tell us about your birthday or your malay novel?" Okay okayy, I am sorry for my nonsense and I shall proceed to story about my main topic today. 

        


That's my delighted birthday cake for this year! Chocolate cheese mousse from Baker's cottage. The taste of the mousse and the cream are not bad but the cake is a bit too dry. 

I am officially eighteen now. Time passes really fast in just a blink of an eye. Looking back to my fourteen years old's blog posts, that time I'm just looking forward to my sweet sixteen. And bam! Look what we have here, I am eighteen now! I'm officially legal in age! (If you know what I mean) X) 

My parents decided to do a simple celebration for me on 25/1 which was 2 days ago before my birthday and it was a Sunday so my near relatives will have the time to come over to have a simple dinner and the cake. 

At first I thought my parents will just buy me a cake and then we just share it with my relatives next doors (left and right). But, I never thought they decided to throw a simple party to invite my near relatives in Seremban. For your information I am currently temporary staying at Seremban, not KL. I am so terrified because I'm inside my room all alone without contacting with many people for a very long time, suddenly I need to get out of my room to confront more than 10 people of my relatives, face to face. It's just totally out of my comfort zone. (Super long story about this. To be short, it's because of my emotional instability that I am having now.) But they came to wish for my birthday, how can I be disrespectful or misbehave of manners in front of them? I sincerely appreciated that, I really did. Just that I am too socially awkward, nervous and mind blank. So what I did was just forcing myself to smile and laugh when the elders talked to me, I wanna hide my insecurities. But don't get me wrong I didn't fake myself to be happy, indeed I am happy that night. I'm thankful. 

Incoming pictures of me sitting on the wheelchair! I never published any pictures of me on the wheelchair to any social websites. But as I've said before, I'm gonna accept who I am now, right? :)  

                                  


                                  


                                  


                                  


                                  


                                  
 

This was the first time I kissed my parents though. *blushing*
And yeah, to surprise you guys I am now in short hair! Sorry for my cacat sick face though. I know I'm also ugly even when I'm still healthy. *cries in a corner*
Throw a bag of attention to me please! HAHAHAHAHAHA. #typical9gagger
So that's what happened on the 25th.

On the 27th, I received a lot of birthday wishings at my FB inbox, FB wall, WeChat, Whatsapp and also my form 5 class Whatsapp group. I am really really happy to see all the wishings. Thank you everyone who wished me, I sincerely appreciated that. 

A parcel was sent from KL to Seremban on my birthday! I was really surprised and happy when my friend, Janice told me at FB inbox that she prepared a birthday present for me and asked me whether I received the parcel or not. 

        

It some more stated very urgent on the parcel. Aww... I am touched. :')

       

Tada! It's a very pretty present box with a teddy bear ribbon tied on. Aww... Janice never failed to suprise me every time. So glad to have her as my friend for years. :') 

So now, I will be revealing the gifts that my relatives and friend gave it to me. *nak show off* To be honest, this is the first time I received that many presents for my birthday! 

       

A teddy bear card and a Charles and Keith's sling bag from Janice! PURPLE COLOURED SLING BAG! She knows I am crazily in love with purple colour stuffs. I really love the card (TEDDY BEARS!!!) and the sling bag so much. I really appreciate her effort by sending this present from KL to Seremban for me. Thank you so much for the gifts, Janice. ❤️ Love you! 

                                     

Pandora bracelet from my parents. I really never expected this gift from them. (BECAUSE IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE OMG) They bought it for me because once I said I like Pandora's bracelet. The price is really too expensive for a silver material, it's not even platinum or gold! I sincerely appreciate this gift because this is the most expensive accessory I ever had. And most importantly I appreciate this gift it's because the gift is from my parents. Thank you so much, mama and baba. :') ❤️ Love you both.

                                    

A Mickey mouse pendant and also a Minnie magic towel from Hong Kong Disneyland gifted to me by my auntie! Still don't know how the magic towel works because I haven't try it out yet. It's a very special gift from my auntie and I really appreciate that! Thank you so much auntie! Love you! ❤️

                                   

Sticky candy from my cousin sis, Chou Li. The sticky inside is in birthday graphic and words form. It's like a candy specialized for my birthday. I love to eat candy, so this is a very good birthday present for me. Thank you so much cousin sis. I appreciate it. ❤️ Love you!

        

BEARS AND EVEN MORE BEARS! These are the presents from my cousin bro, Khan Leong, cousin sis, Yingying and also my cousin bro, Khan Chien. Three of them are siblings. Really love the presents they gave it to me and I love the bag, it's teddy bear. HAHAHAHA. Rilakkuma plushie, Rilakkuma photo flame and also an eyelashes curler! I appreciate all the presents they gave it to me, love you guys so much! ❤️

                                   

The angpaus from my aunties and uncles. :D Sincerely thanks for giving me the angpaus even though my mother already told my aunties and uncles no need to give me any. I appreciate it so much! Love you all. ❤️

That's all my presents for my birthday this year! If you are still wondering what to give me for my birthday next year, let me give you some clues. I love teddy bears, cute plushies, kawaii stuffs, out of ordinary stuffs and PURPLE COLOUR STUFFS! *super thick skin* Don't take my jokes too seriously (please do take it seriously). Presents are just a bonus for me, most importantly I get to celebrate it with my friends and family together. That's even more precious than anything. Your time to me is a very precious gift itself because time can never be bought. ;) 

Once again, I want to thank my parents for throwing me a mini party to celebrate my birthday together with my relatives. Then, I want to thank my parents, relatives and friend who bought me presents, I sincerely appreciate that. Nextly, I want to thank my friends and family for the birthday wishings on the social networks. I am really really happy to receive all the wishings from you guys. I appreciate that! Special thanks to my baka because he sang for me a birthday song and also Guo Foo for the super sincere long message. I am really so thankful, so grateful and blessed. I wouldn't ask for more. Thank you God for blessing me with so much happiness. 

Now, another life journey of mine has begun. It's a new chapter of my life, the future remains unknown. But, I will cherish everyday and make every second counts. Will continue to count my blessings and put in effort to the things I wanna achieve. Holding on for my dear life and never gonna give up no matter how hard the struggles and challenges I am facing. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Let go of the past and whatever will be, will be. I'm gonna live my own life, leave no regrets and continue to create more memories to keep for the rest of my life. Keep calm and be happy. Positive attitude makes a difference. Hashtag you only live once. 

What eighteen will bring to me? It's a mystery. Stay tuned for more. 

Tata, xoxo. ❤️ 

No comments: