Tuesday, February 3, 2015

4/2, To Do List 2015!

Dear Bloggie,


Hello there! I've been thinking about what should I write for these few days but I couldn't come up with an idea. So this idea popped out suddenly out of nowhere and yeah I am writing it down now, don't ever let it go. :P This is almost the same like those new year resolutions, but more realistic version because I'm gonna achieve and do this within this year. Bukan saja berangan-angan, tahu? Don't play play! :P So let's start my list! 

1. To be fully recovered physically and mentally.
This is the most important thing in my to do list this year, not just to do, is a MUST DO. If I can't get this to be crossed out from my to do list, then others I no need to do already because most tasks from my to do list, I have to be in a healthy condition to achieve it. So yeah, I will have faith in myself, believe that I have the chance to recover, never give up on myself and keep trying! Have to get proper treatment and exercise my muscles back! I CAN DO IT! 

2. Get my hair done.
Yup, my hair is now in an extremely terrible and horrible state. I went to those express hair cut for RM15 and that's the service I get. From long hair to short hair. Tell you what, IT'S NOT EVEN. If you comb my hair, you can obviously see some parts are short and some parts are long. Before I kept my fringe long, then I request to cut my fringe short and make it even. I don't know how the hair dresser cut my fringe like seriously, it's so strange looking and yup IT'S NOT EVEN! I know one does not even, but what is this man? T____T My hair looks so ugly now (I know not just my hair, I am the main reason that makes me ugly outside). So once I recover, I will straight away to go and have my hair done nicely at the saloon. 

3. Whiten my teeth.
To be honest, I never really concerned about my teeth until recently I realized that is really something that matters a lot. And yeah, I never been to the dentist before except for the dentist in primary school and secondary school (the most lousy one). It's really important to have good looking teeth when you are smiling or laughing. That improves self condifence and also outer beauty of an individual. It also reflects your hygiene care. Okayy, I have a confession. I only brush my teeth once a day. T___T Because when I'm young, I am a lazy ass.... Until now, I am still a lazy ass. I didn't make it as a habit to brush my teeth at least twice a day. So yeah, my teeth starts to turn yellowish which I myself don't really like it that way. Must save my teeth before it's too late and turns into cavity. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!
So I will really take care of my teeth, because I care about myself and love myself. Yeah.

4. Clean up my closet.
Recently I online shopping a lot, I bought a lot of new clothings and it will be more in the future. My closet is going to burst soon (haven't include my new bought clothes inside yet). It's really so full and packed inside my closet and it contains no more space for another clothing anymore. So I have to clean up my closet and get rid of those old clothing that's not suitable for me anymore and then donate or give it to other people or even better sell it. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. 

5. Clean up my study room.
My study room a.k.a the store room. HAHAHAHAHA. Basically yeah, it's a store room more than a study room. All the vacuum cleaner, daily goods are stored there. But at the same time, my study desk, my second hubby (pc) and my study books are inside there as well. HAHAHAHAHA. I seriously don't know how to clean up that room to make it organized properly. My mom is planning to turn that room into my ROOM because my current room she feels that it's not suitable for me to sleep in (because of the dusts and the polluted air from outside flowing in the room). I was like, how is it even possible. Then where all those things in the so called study room gonna go?! Our house is just a small apartment. I wish I have a basement to just throw all the things there. HAHAHAHAHA. *typical lazy ass*

6. Clean up my book shelves. 
Okayy, another clean up. I have so many stuffs that I have to clean up. I might as well just clean up the entire house right? :P HAHAHAHAHAHA! But seriously, I have two book shelves, one small one big, especially the big one got super many junks that I just simply put or throw things inside. 5 years ago, I cleaned up my book shelves and organized it properly and now.. It turns out to be disorganized again. HAHAHAHAHA. Couldn't help myself to maintain because you know.. I am a lazy ass. HAHAHAHAHA. So must reorganize everything again and again donate or give out the books that I don't want to read anymore to other people. So I will have more space for new books, yeah! 

7. Buy new skincare products.
To tell you the truth guys, I don't really take care of my skin. I am such a lazy ass, that sometimes I just wash my face with plain water. T____T I should be ashamed of myself. As a girl how can I be like that. T____T This is why I don't have a flawless, smooth and silky skin. I envy the girls or the people who has a flawless skin. My face has pimples, blackheads and oilbags. Argh. I want to get rid of all that!!!!!! I want a flawless skin as well. :( So I myself have to put effort and don't be lazy of my skincare routine. Firstly I must get myself some skincare products that really suitable for my skin. Second, must wash my face super often, at least two times a day. Then my hardwork will pay off. :D 

8. Buy new makeup products.
I am eighteen now! And it's time for some casual light makeups! I am not a makeup person but yeah I have to start learning to put some simple make up to doll up myself a little bit. Don't worry, I won't be as terror as those Taiwanese the makeup face and the real person is two complete different person. They are so pro in makeup they can actually become a makeup artist. They put so much effort to make themselves pretty. Not like me, THE LAZY ASS. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I actually have my makeups but... I think it's about time for them to expire. HAHAHAHA! What a waste. I never really used half of it. :( 

9. Learn how to cook and bake.
Finally my mother is not that over protective as before! If you read my blog posts before, you will know. I enjoyed cooking a lot, I love to cook. But my mother don't allow me to step in the kitchen because she scares that I will turn the whole kitchen to be a complete mess or even worse burn down the kitchen or I will hurt myself during cooking. But then, I prove my mother wrong! :D I cooked several times and it turns out no chaos no hurting. :D So yeah, I've been watching a lot of recipes and tutorials on Youtube, I wanna try it out ASAP. I am more interested in western and japanese cuisine. But I must also learn some local cuisine as well. Most importantly what I am most interested in is BAKING! Finally my dad wants to buy me an oven to bake things. I AM SO TOUCHED. T___T I love sweet stuffs, so yeah, I would like to bake for myself so that I can have cake as my afternoon tea everyday. :P I'm super looking forward into this! 

10. Drive by my own. 
I obtained my driving license last year. :D But I am still noob at driving because I didn't get much chance to drive after I am in the condition like this. Actually to say properly I am not so noob at driving, I am noob at parking. HAHAHAHAHAHA. A disaster for me. T____T and to tell you what, I never drive by myself without accompanied by people. Since the first day I started to drive during the driving lesson until now I obtained my license my parents will always be there when I drive. I have to learn to drive myself, just by myself. Or else how am I supposed to go college in the future? Ain't nobody got time to fetch me! But most importantly, I must learn to park the car properly first. I don't want to be the typically lady driver! 

11. Retake my SPM.
I've wasted a year of my life, now I am like a student who studied peralihan. :( But don't worry, I will make  everything  worthwhile. :) Maybe it's God's wish for me to become a doctor, if I taken my SPM last year, my results will be a total mess. So God gave me another chance to study properly this year and get good results so that I won't let myself disappointed. I can't be a lazy ass anymore. HAHAHAHAHA. I have to study really hard for me to catch up with my studies. From fail to B. It's a really challenging task but I am willing to give in my all. Must always remember, many people needs help and I have to help them! Must get good results to have the chance to study medicine! I can do this! If during UPSR can get 7As without studying, PMR can also get 4As without studying properly so for this time if I put effort in it, I can surely score good results. For the people I haven't met yet, for the people who are in need, I CAN DO IT!! (I am not showing off but that's the truth. I guess I am just lucky and I am very grateful about it. PMR no straight As is my biggest regret. I should have studied properly instead of playing online games 24/7 that time.) 

12. Create a new Youtube account and put song covers on it.
I actually did have a Youtube account. But because it contains some past memories there, I think it's best for me to start over again. You guys know I love to sing so much. I did put on some covers on Youtube but most of it I put it on Soundcloud. I never recorded a song properly. It will sure become something perfectly imperfect or just short covers (you know, lazy ass.......). So now, I've bought a new recording mic and I have no reason to not sing properly anymore. Then, this time, I will also use a cam to record myself. Actually I am shy to show my face in vids, I am just, shy. HAHAHAHAHA. I only have a compact camera but anything will do, right? (ARGHH I WANT A DSLR!! T____T) 

13. Give my bloggie a brand new look.
Yeaa, I think my bloggie stays in this way for almost 3 years. (LAZY ASS FTW!!) HAHAHAHAHA. And my bloggie is telling me to give her some new look in this new year. So, yeah, gotta get my photoshop and photoscape ready. Have to squeeze my brain juice out for IDEAS. I am not a creative person, it's  actually a hard task for me. But, I will still try my best to design the template for my beloved bloggie.
 
14. Meet my baka.
To those who are wondering who's my baka that I mentioned for a few posts, he is my current boyfie. ❤️  Heehee. I want to meet him so badly. D: Thank God we live not that far away from each other (for now far laa, when I am back to Kepong then not far away), so it's not that difficult for us to meet each other. I become really happy after I met him just that he don't know about it. Yesterday he asked me, am I happy together with him? Now let me answer this properly here. Yes, I feel so happy after you came into my life. You don't know how much you've changed my life. I was so moody and depressed everyday before now, living my life miserably before you came. Yeaa, although now I can still get moody and down sometimes but it's not as terrible as before. You bring laughter and happiness into my life. You give me hope, motivation, strength and support to carry on. Most importantly, you accept me as who I am now. :') and yet you are still proud to have me by your side. :') I'm really thankful and grateful. I am blessed. It's really hard to find someone who accepts us as who we are. Thank you for your patience and the way you handle me when I am moody. That really mean a lot to me. :')  I like the way that you never promise me things that you are unsure about and always be honest with me about things. I am really happy that I am fated to meet you, to know you and to fall in love with you. I love you, baka, I don't wanna lose you. I really hope that both of us can last long and hopefully you are my last boyfie, my first hubby and my last hubby. I appreciate everything that I have now and I will cherish it everyday! ^___^ I am looking forward into our first date! :P Let's see how awkward we will be, okayy? :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 

So yeah, these are the to do things in my to do list. :P It may sounds easy, but.... You know for a lazy ass like me. It's quite an effort. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 
CONCLUSION: QUIT BEING A LAZY ASS. 
And yes, if I've done any of it, I will write a blog post about it to cross it out from my to do list. This is my promise to myself and I WILL DO ALL 14 THINGS THAT I'VE MENTIONED ON ABOVE AND WRITE 14 BLOG POSTS ABOUT IT! Just wait for it to be happened. :* Stay tuned. 

"Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see. Que sera, sera. What will be, will be."

Tata, xoxo. ❤️

No comments: