Wednesday, January 7, 2015

8/1, Forget me not, old friend.

Dear Bloggie,


While I am thinking so hard about what topic should I write for today, someone just came into my mind like that. So I decided to write about this old friend of mine today. :) 

I ain't gonna describe his looks or appearance like those primary school teachers will ask us to do when we are writing an essay titled "My friend" or "My best friend" or what so ever. I will just make it short to call him L instead. P/s: Not the 'L' from Death note ah...

Random memories of me and him just popped out in my mind. Time flies, like seriously. It's been two years more since the last time I saw him. Form 4 he transferred to another school. The last time we both spoke is the PMR results time on FB. After that I never heard from him anymore. He deactivated his FB account and I lost his phone number. I wonder how is he doing now. I miss him. Don't get me wrong. We are just friends, not more than that. 

We were slightly close to each other started since Form 2. He always likes to tease and bully us (Us includes Hanu and Dhurgaa) in school together with his buddy. I still remember there was one time, L and his buddy, Hanu, Dhurgaa and I, we combined 5 tables together and all of us sat together like that. Until our Sivik teacher a.k.a disciplinary teacher asked us to separate and get back to our original state. It was really so fun! Aww... Memories. 

Then, I think it started at Form 2's year end exam. We both will be waking up early in the morning to prepare for those subjects of the day. I still remember there was one time, he wanted me to give him a wake up call in the morning, I called him, I got scared by his morning voice because his voice is so 'mature' I thought it was his father or someone else who picked up the phone. HAHAHA. Silly me. We both will help each other in our studies, homeworks or projects. This "phenomenon" continued until Form 3 don't know when I forgot already. 

Hey L, I wonder how are you now? I hope you are doing well. I hope I can still contact with you because I really miss you so much AS A FRIEND. I miss you finding me almost everyday in our Form 3 life to annoy me and talked nonsense together. I still remember those time when you keep rushing me to send you the information of the project or keep on reminding me to bring my pendrive with all the information of the project inside to school for you. What I really miss the most is us studying together in the early morning for our exams. I really miss those days together with you. I miss my study buddy and also talk nonsense buddy. Although I hate it when you sometimes tease me or bully me, but it still part of the memories I had together with you. I miss it too. :) 

People left but the memories will always stay. I will never forget. Hope you at don't know where, will still remember me as your friend. Thank you for creating such wonderful memories together with me to keep for a lifetime, L. :) 

I wish you all the best in your future, get good SPM results, strive for future studies and also continue to annoy more people in your life! Hahahaha. :P

Forget me not, my old friend. 

Tata, xoxo. ❤️ 
 

No comments: