Thursday, June 30, 2011

30/6, My wishlist. ♥

Dear Bloggie,



Well, time passes fast.
( I know I always say this. BTW, that's the truth.)
Now is already the end of June 2011.
Another goodbye to a month.
Gotta start a new me for next month! :D
Today, I want to share about my wishlist.
Haha, there's a lot of things I want and also achieve it.
Okayy, start my topic!
First, I want a camera of my own.
Canon Ixus 210.

Canon Ixus 210.


Know something?
This is also a touch screen camera! :D
And, this modal got purple colour!
Awww... it's so beautiful.
The price written at the Canon's website is RM 899.
Actually, the price is reasonable right?
>__________<
I don't know much of camera thingy.
I wanted to own a camera for so much. D:
It's because I like to take photos.
My interest too. :)
But always I just take pictures with my handphone.
Sometimes when you zoom it on handphone, the picture comes out not nice already.
Not clear enough also.
Well, actually my dream is to own a DSLR, but I think is kinda IMPOSSIBLE.
At least a digital camera please?
:(
Almost every family will have one of the digital camera, my house just got the camera that need to use the filim.
What I can say is, it's so outdated.
>______<
And it's not convenient to be taking out.
Hmm, still not sure which camera's function is really good.
Hope someone can give me some suggestion.
:D
Second thing I want is a BRAND NEW HANDPHONE.
My handphone spoiled. >:(
My PRECIOUS W705i SPOILED.
T___________T
The phone that I used my own money to buy already spoiled.
I really didn't expect it will be spoiled.
And also didn't expect it will be spoiled so EARLY.
For now, I don't have money to change a new phone for myself.
Because now I just started to save money for buying myself a new phone for this end of the year.
Why it must spoiled so early. D:
Now I just can receive phone calls, that's all.
Can't sms, can't take pictures, can't listen music, can't call out.
It become useless.
I want to change Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC.

Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC.


It's so slim!
And the function of the phone is so good!
I want it I want it! :P
But it's so expensive.
D:
RM1500++.
That time I ask a shop, the price of a SE Xperia ARC.
It's so expensive.
Expensive than my laptop.
>_______<
So hard to save so many money too.
Now, I hope my parents will buy me one.
I think it's impossible also.
*SIGHS*
What I also must depends on myself.
Hope I can buy a new phone ASAP.
Nowadays without handphone really very hard.
Can't live without technology.
Third, A VERY IMPORTANT THING IN MY SCHOOL LIFE.
Calculator.

Casio fs-350ms.


ARGHH.
One of my classmate lost my calculator.
D:
I am quite angry of this actually.
He borrowed my thing without my permission.
And then he still forgot to return to me.
T___________T
The price of a calculator is not cheap also.
RM20++.
OMG.
And then for this issue, I can't let my mother know also.
Where I go to find money?
Calculator is really important to me.
I really needed it for my Maths. :(
Must buy this thing without letting my mother knows.
>:(
Let's skip this sad thing!
The fourth thing I want is a mascara.
Maybelline mascara! :P
Mascaras.


HeeHee.
I want to buy one! :P
Since I don't know how to put the fake eyelashes, so I go and buy a mascara instead.
Just apply on it, so easy!
Not like the fake eyelashes, still need to put on glue, stick on the real eyelashes, need to wait.
Say seriously, I am lazy to do all that things.
I am a girl, who loves being pretty but lazy.
Haha.
Got anything that's simple for girls to make up?
No need to waste time like an hour?
So tiring.
>______<
But everyone got their different ways.
Nevermind!
:DD
A Maybelline mascara is not cheap also.
I think maybe is over RM50?
All is about money.
T________T
The last thing I really need to buy is, a new school bag. :(
My school bag all spoiled also actually.
Including the one I using now.
It's hard to find a good one though.
Hope I can find one soon.
Because my one now I think it will not lasts more longer.
ARGHHH.
I think my wishlish is kinda hard to achieve it, I guess?
Except for the calculator and school bag, that's a URGENT case.
Hmmm...
I think I need to work to earn money.
Or else, like my mother always said, all the money also not enough for me to spend.
>_____<
I know my mistake, I know I should not overspending.
But, girls like shopping, right?
:P
That's the fact.
Haha.
Well, I want to add one SUPER IMPOSSIBLE WISH inside this LIST.
I want a car! :P

Myvi Elegance.


Awwwww... I like this Myvi so much. :P
First, it's purple.
Second, it's features are so nice.
But I think this car is limited edition?
:(
Haha.
Actually, this is not my age thing right?
I am just 14 years old, and I keep want a car.
Yes, I want to own a car when I am 18 years old.
I want freedom.
If like that, I don't need to bother my father to keep drive me in drive me out.
And, I can go anywhere I want!
But sometimes it seems impossible for me to own a car when 18 years old.
If I work on these year, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
I think also not enough for me to pay the down payment.
Seriously, that's really my biggest wish.
I must start to save money now.
For me, for my future car!
Hoooray!
Aza-aza fighting!
Believe that anything is possible.
TeeHee.
Well, cheer for the coming new month.
Everything will be alright.
Cheers!
Okayy, stop my list here.
Hope everyone will acheive their wish also.
Chaos.


Images source: Google Images.

2 comments:

nerz said...

haha, nice wishlist!
but i also do not have any camera, only webcams~.~, I think i can't buy it, i always wait for the latest version and the latest version keep coming out...zzz

and about the car, u need to be at least 17++ lolx, need get license first, haha

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Haha, thanks for the visit ya, Nerz. :D If we keep waiting for the latest version to come out, like that we no need to buy already. :P

Yeaa, I know. :P No license, with a car also is useless. :P But, I must start saving money for my car too. :P