Saturday, June 4, 2011

4/6, KungFu Panda 2.

Dear Bloggie,


Well, it's Saturday already.
And I got an event for today!
:P
That is, movie day with HIM. Yeah!
It's holiday already, and we can't see each other at school.
So, today is a good chance to see him.
Hang out again.
At the same location.
>_______<
Nevermind.
As long as we can see each other.
Movie of the day, KungFu Panda 2. The movie that I so hope to watch.
TeeHee.
Well, this time we watch the movie at evening.
So when both of us reached there, we went to Oldtown White Coffee to have our dinner.
And also, he taught me how to do the correction of my Mathematics paper.
I wrong 9 questions.
My  teacher told us to do 5 times of correction for each question.
OMG.
That means for me, 9x5=45.
45 corrections waiting for me.
All I don't know how to do!
Lucky I got him to help me.
:P
Thank you dear. It's dinner time! :D
I ordered the 'Chicken slices Hor Fun'.



The taste never changed.
It's still the same.
The quality no dropped.
:)
But I never finished it every time.
Because it's too big for me.
>_______<
After we finished our meal and also the Mathematics, it's time.
We went up to the cinema.
Wow, there were a lot of people watch KungFu Panda 2 too.
This panda was so famous.
Haha.
I enjoyed the movie very much.
Very funny.
I did laugh much.
Not like the 'Priest', make me so scared. D:
Got a scene in this 'KungFu Panda 2' make me cry.
So touching.
The Po's mother put him in a basket full of vegetables to ensure his life.
And then, Po's mother been killed I think so.
By that peacock, Shen.
A bad, evil character!
>:(
At the end, the bad character dies.
Well, bad people will not have a good ending, NORMALY
The movie ended at 9 p.m.
Dear and I went to KFC to have some drinks and dessert.
I think he's hungry that time.
:P
And also so good of he let me to eat ice cream.
Because that time he just limited me just can eat twice per month.
But for sure I will over the limit.
x)
Haha.

Chocolate indulgence.


I don't know whether I got spell wrong that word.
Nevermind though.
Vanilla ice cream with some chocolate topping.
Tastes okayy.
Still nice.
:D

TeeHee.


My face is getting fat and fatter.
I don't want a chubby face!
Although chubby is kinda cute.
But not on me!
>:(
Hmm...
We chatted a lot at KFC.
:D
First time though.
We played, we laughed.
It was so fun!
^_______^
We also enjoyed chocolate that I brought.
The chocolate was too bitter.
T______T
85% Cocoa.
Next time I will not buy that chocolate again!
We both complained.
He complaint the most.
:P
Haha.
We rested awhile at there.
10 p.m something, we lefted.
We went for a small walk.
More awhile, his mother arrived.
He sent me to my mother there, and he went.
I really had so much fun with him today.
One sentence to describe my day,
THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MINE WITH HIM.
Sorry my blog post for today is kinda random.
Because I am kinda tired and sick.
>______<
I will make my blog post more interesting next time.
My apologies.
Sunday, I will back to my mother's hometown, that is Seremban.
:D
So gotta off for now.
Busy packing.
Chaos.

No comments: