Sunday, June 12, 2011

12/6, I'm back. :)

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya!
Long time no write my dear bloggie already.
Do you miss me?
:P
Okayy, stop with the craps.
Let's go to the topic.
Sorry for this late update.
One whole week I was at Seremban! :D
Enjoying my holiday.
So now, I'm back.
I will write back the days from Sunday (5/6) to Sunday (12/6)
More than a week.
Well, don't worry.
I will make it short.
So please be patient to read ya! 
Let's start! :D

5/6, Sunday.


I'll back to my mother's hometown, that is Seremban today.
:D
It's kinda excited because for few months I haven't seen my cousins and relatives.
Miss them. 
My mother and I go there by train.


KTM.


That's not our train. :P
When my mother and I were on the train, there was not many people.
All going on smoothly until when we reached the 'Bangi' station.
Don't know why it stops there.
When we reached that station, all of the passengers need to came off from the train and wait for another to come.
It WASTED us about 30 minutes!
Tired of standing there.
>_______<
The train came, now we're back on track!
I think about 4p.m something, we reached Seremban.
My fourth uncle come and fetch us at the KTM.
Very happy to see him. :)
When we reached my fourth uncle's house, his house was crowded with people.
My fourth aunt's siblings also come for a holiday at Seremban.
No wonder.
My mother and I have no place to sleep, no choice to stay at my second aunt's house for a day.
After some rest, went to AEON Seremban 2 a.k.a Jusco for shopping.
With my fourth aunt's siblings and also my pretty cousin. 
At least with a person that I familiar with. :D
We chatted a lot.
Long time no see what.
:P
After few hours, we went back.
And 2:00a.m something, my second uncle finally went back to his house.
That means finally I can sleep.
Reached his house, put on my pyjamas, lay on the bed, sleep.
I'm tired.
:P




6/6, Monday.




Nothing much to say about today.
Well, still come for a short update.
Today is the Dragon Boat festival.
Do you enjoy eating your rice dumpling?
I can't eat that, because of my gastric.
:(
Nevermind.
Share a picture of the rice dumpling. :P


Rice dumplings a.k.a ZongZi.  


Image source: Google.
Nothing to do on that day, I can't help the adults to cook also.
Just play with my laptop and wait for dinner! :D
After we finished our dinner, chat around with the adults.
More awhile, I played The Sims 2 with my two cousins!
THAT WAS SO FUN!
Already A LONG TIME I didn't play the game.
I miss it so much! :D
That considered as my favourite game of PS2! 
TeeHee.
I really do enjoyed the game! 
:)
I think we will play it again.
Well, it's late, gotta sleep.
Got an event for tomorrow!  




7/6, Tuesday.




Feel very excited! 
Today I'll go Green Box to sing karaoke with my beloved cousins.  
Is the first time I go sing karaoke with relatives.
Well, I already 2 years didn't sing karaoke.
TeeHee.
We booked our karaoke time at 1:00p.m.
And we reached Jusco at 11:30a.m. something.
Shop for awhile, and when 12:00p.m we go and eat McDonald's super value lunch!



Our McChicken.  




Since I never eat McChicken before, I tried.
It tastes nice too.
But high in calories. :'(
I prefer Fillet O Fish more.

Tasty.  





After we finished our 'Brunch', it's time.
We went up to the Green Box.
Hmm...
I forgot to bring my IC so I can't get the student price.
RM10++ become RM20++. :(
Is kinda expensive if like that.
But nevermind!
Once in a long time. :D
We wait for awhile, waiting for the people in charge to call us in.
Okayy, it's our turn.
Room 28, that's our room.
We started. 
Y2J's song first!
And then, when my turn to sing ' I will always love you', I'm so happy!
Why?
Because I FINALLY CAN SING the most highest part!
Hooray!
All english songs that dedicated by my cousin and I. 


When the Katy Perry's Firework, WOW.
We keep on screaming! x)
Oh yeah! :P
4:00p.m, we ended up karaoke session.
We went for a walk.
6:00p.m., we went back.
Heyy, we must sing again another day ya!
Promise?
TeeHee.

Four of us. 




Ying, Lee and me. 




Lee and me. 




At Green Box's toilet.






8/6, Wednesday.




Okayy, nothing to say today.
Another day that just stay at home.
And then played The Sims 2 with them again.
Awwww, I just love it. 


The Sims 2. 


Image source: Google.




9/6, Thursday. 




Also just another at home. :(
And I'm SO BORED. >:(
VERY VERY VERY BORED.
Because of some problems, my dear cannot text with me also.
ARGHH.
IMY. 




10/6, Friday.




At first, my mother and I planned that today we'll back to Kuala Lumpur.
But, because of me ( I think so), I woke up late.
And then my third aunt also came, so my mother decided to back tomorrow.
Hmm...
Okayy, I think all is about 'RUSH' tomorrow.
Nevermind though.
During night, my cousin brother find me to help him about the video.
He don't know how to make a video full of pictures.
Well, he wanted to make a video of all the pictures that he and his girlfriend.
So sweet of him. :)
But, some things delayed the time of finishing the video.
Luckily, I still can finished it.
To my cousin brother, hope both of you sweet til' forever! 




11/6, Saturday.




Okayy, we really back to KL on today.
After a breakfast with my third aunt, and then she sent us to the KTM.
After that, she went back to her house at Kajang.
:)
Byebye! :D
I'll miss you all! :D 
Be sure to miss me too, okayy? 
Wow, today the train is EXTREAMLY crowded with people.
Saturday, a lot of people wanted to go KL.
Hmm, so we just 'squeeze' with the people.
Although after that both of us ( my mother and I) seated, still is squeezing around with the people.
IT WAS SO FULL!
( I meant the train.)
2p.m something, we reached Kepong Sentral.
My father come and fetch us.
And then, he bring us go to have our lunch. :)
After lunch, went home, simply practise my piano ( OMG), have a bath and then RUSH to my piano class.
My piano class now already changed the time to 4:30 p.m.
OMG, RUSH RUSH RUSH! >:(
But luckily, I be there JUST IN  TIME.
Well, my teacher never blame me of never practise my piano and do my piano homeworks.
Thanks teacher, I will do it more better next time. 
>______<
After my piano class, had my dinner, have a walk at Jusco and went home.
Well, my day just ended like that.
SQUEEZE and RUSH.
Haha.




13/6, Sunday.




Ohh yeah, it's SUNDAY!
But that means is the last day of the school holidays.
( And I still haven't finish my homeworks. OMG.)
Well, time really passes fast.
Just in a sudden.
:)
It's time for relaxation! 
My father bring us out for lunch today.
And after lunch, he brought us to Sungei Wang.
Hooray!
It's already half of a year I haven't been there.
So crowded with cars there.
Today is Sunday, most of the people will come out for shopping.
Traffic jam outside.
>______<
In a short while, we found a parking slot.
And we started to walk around at Sungei Wang.
Say honestly, I don't like my father to follow my mother and I during shopping.
If my father follows, means:
No PURCHASING.
No FREEDOM.
Must walk FAST.
That's the reasons.
I HATE IT!
Especially the 'No Purchasing'.
Awww, I saw many nice shoes and clothes there. 
Feel like buying all of it!
But my father....
" Don't waste money!"
:(
My heart broke.
</3
Before we went back, I called my father to bought me and my mother a SHIMINO CREPES! 
TeeHee.


Located at 3rd floor, Sungei Wang.




I ordered a Green Tea cream and red bean paste crepe.
Add on a scope of ice cream too. :P


Tastes quite nice. 




And for my mother, Kiwi fruits and a scope of ice cream!




It tastes sweet and sour. 




After we bought this, we went back.


^__________^


I really need to start on diet when the school starts.
( Heyy, don't keep repeating the diet thingy, all fake.)
I will try my best. :(
After we had our dinner, we went home.
And now, blogging.
:P
Well, I did bought something today.


Mini Tuner.


A tuner for my guitar. 
This thing costs RM37.
Not cheap either.
Another thing.


Purple pick! :D 


TeeHee.
My first pick!
And it's purple.
:P
I'll try my best on my guitar.
Wish me luck too.
:)
Well, tomorrow, school's reopen.
I'm happy! :D
Because I can see my dear at school. 
Can't wait for tomorrow!
^______^
After a SUPER LONG update, it's time for my beauty sleep too.
Goodnight everyone.
Chaos.

No comments: