Thursday, June 16, 2011

16/6, Celebrate Afternoon session's Teachers' Day.

Dear Bloggie,


Here I come again for a update.
Today my school is celebrating afternoon session's teachers' day.
Yesterday the performers already rehearsal for once, and now I think there's no problem for them.
No 'Bacaan Senyap' for today, so the time for me to school is as usual.
12:07p.m I went downstairs and wait for my car to come.
This time, the auntie let me wait more longer.
And when I am in the car, she didn't say sorry to me also.
Well, Erin, you must be patience of this kind of person.
They're not worth for you to being angry.
Okayy, I will be patience.
I don't either want to bother the auntie, just look out through the window, looking at the beautiful sky. :)
Is much more better.
Later, I reached school.
And Dhurgaa is waiting me at the gate there.
At first I thought she was waiting for someone else.
She says she waited me for one hour.
OMG.
For so long she standed at there.
No wonder her leg will be so pain.
:(
Sorry ya Dhurgaa.
I didn't meant it, cause I also don't know that you're waiting for me.
>:(
We chatted a lot when we're heading to 'Laman Maluri' to put my back.
And everything just so shocked.
:/
Everything will just change easily huh?
Even a human's heart and mind.
Those are the 'things' that changes most FASTEST.
Passing by the locker place, take out some books that I need later.
Hanu came! We put down our bags, YW come and find me.
She says she haven't started the chinese dication we will have today.
I borrow my chinese textbook to her, and I accompany her to another place.
She don't want to stay at 'Laman Maluri' since nowadays the senior prefects are very 'famous' of something.
All the Junior prefects will come for their signatures. :P
Haha.
She's avoiding them.
After she gave her signature to other juniors, we faster go to the 'Laman Bacaan' there.
No juniors there.
:P
We keep walking slowly around there, and she keep on memorize the things that we need to dication for today.
The dication for today is very important for the ones who take chinese paper.
If you correct all, you will have extra 3 marks for your exam.
So I want to correct all.
I want that 3 points!
:P
The formula of memorizing things for us is, keep on repeating repeating repeating the same thing until we can read it out AUTOMATICLY.
( Some of them )
But still most important we remember the key words and also the meaning.
Things will become much more easier if like that. :)
1 p.m, YW finished memorized her dication and she accompany me back to 'Laman Maluri' to take my bag.
Gonna line up to class already.
She gone with her friends and I am finding for mine.
Joined back Hanu and Dhurgaa.
At the 'Dewan terbuka' there, before we go up to our class, the teachers called us to sit down, there's some annoucement to make.
I didn't listen properly.
:P
We went up, and my Mathematics teacher came.
( Argh! I just hate Maths! >:( )
She still gave us homeworks.:(
Today teachers' day, don't be mean.
Relax yourself too teacher.
>__________<
But she doesn't know.
Well, didn't concentrate on her, just keep on with my chinese dication.
Doing revision of it.
That is more important than MATHS now.
Just awhile the Maths period passed.
The 'excited' moment came, CHINESE period.
The DICATION.
Our chinese teacher first of all give us back our Chinese Paper 2 ( Finally) and then she give us another 10 minutes to study our dication.
When I take my paper, I don't know I want to be happy or what?
I got 48 over 60.
Is it consider as good result?
I don't know.
It's time for us to start our dication.
Well, I finished it SMOOTHLY.
Study properly really helps. :D
After the dication, the teacher give us the correct answer for our Chinese paper 2 summary.
The bell rang.
Our English teacher called us to go 'Bilik Media' since she's at there busying about the performance thingy.
We just go there, sit at there, watch they practising.
Dhurgaa, Hanu and I were discussing of our N.I.E.
The magazine.
We still haven't finish the magazine and we must pass up our magazine at next week.
Actually is quite rush though.
But nevermind, I will try my best to finish the thing in time.
:)
Teamwork!
Aza-aza fighting!
Recess already.
Today our recess time changed.
We will recess together with the 'Peralihan', Form 1.
And then period of recess is 2:55p.m to 3:30p.m.
The time is kinda long.
At the canteen, WOW.
CROWDED WITH PEOPLE.
Squeezing around to buy food and drinks.
That means, SO HOT THERE!
Want to sit at 'Laman Bacaan' there, but there was no place to sit.
:(
After we bought drinks and enjoyed it, we changed our location to 'Laman Maluri'.
There was lot of people too.
Seeing around, chat.
The bell rang, we went up to take our bag and come down again.
This is what teacher said to us yesterday.
Just follow the order of the teacher.
Many people waited at 'Laman Maluri'.
The double bell rang, we go to the assembly field and wait for the teacher orders.
The teacher called us, " Peralihan go to the canteen, Form 1 go to the 'Dewan terbuka' and the Form 2 go to the 'padang'."
Well, there's no more seats at padang there.
Sit quite far away from our class.
Nevermind, at least we got a seat.
Feel quite strange that why for the teachers' day still got sports event.
Hmm :/
While at the assembly field there, a rehearsal is going on AGAIN.
.__________.
Well, don't care about that.
I just want to see what's going on at the field there.
The sports.
Ohh, the teachers and students are playing 'Throwing Slipper" together.
I don't know how to play the game, but I saw the people involved were very happy during playing.
They enjoyed.
The viewers laughed also because some of the times is quite excited and FUNNY.
Haha.
After that, the watermelon eating contest.
Got 3 teams, the teachers will cut the watermelon in pieces for them and then the students and teachers must try their best to eat.
The team that finish the watermelon in the fastest time wins.
When the teachers were eating the watermelon, we will shout out loud to support the teachers.
First time saw the teachers eating watermelon.
:P
Our Counselling teacher is the best! :P
She ate the watermelon so fast.
Wow, all the crowd was shouting for her. :P
Quite interesting event for teachers and students.
At the assembly field there, the rehearsal is still going on.
And now is the turn for the indian girls to dance.
All the peoples hear the music and look over there.
Hanu quickly bring me there.
And then almost all the people were laughing of it.
>____________<
Well, the girls still tried hard for their performance.
Hanu wants me to accompany her to the small 'tent' where the performers performs.
She wants to take picture of it.
Well, I just hate the striking sun.
It's so HOT!
Dhurgaa can't stand the sun and she wants to get out from there.
We informed Hanu and we go to 'Laman Maluri' there.
She's dizzy.
:(
After some time, Hanu, Masz and Iman came to us.
And we sang the song, "The lazy song" by Bruno Mars. :)
It feels so nice! :D
Just like what Dhurgaa says, "We're just like in a camp!"
:D
There are many people walking around the school compound, freely.
That really feels so good. :P
After that, the teachers' day performance starts.
FINALLY.
We go back to the assembly field while Dhurgaa and Masz need to go for duty.
:(
Well, we can see the performance soon. :)
Firstly, we sang the songs we will be sing during assembly.
And then prizes will be giving out to the teachers and students'.
Lastly, only the performance.
The first performance is the 'Silat'.
Well, I feel that was boring because I don't really understand the Malay culture.
>__________<
After that is a band with 3 boys and 3 girls will perform! :D
3 boys will playing the guitar and 3 girls will sing.
They presents 'Rythme of Love'.
:)
Well, they done a nice job.
Not bad.
Next is the indian girls dance.
Wow, when the Form 5 indian boy come and dance, that's so nice!
:P
The situation was so high there.
And the Form 5 guy invited one of the teacher to dance with him.
Wow! x)
Haha.
After that was a singing perform by Priscilla, Natalie and XW.
They sang a chinese song.
Three beautiful girls standing at there singing.
:P
Nice too. :)
Then, the magic show!
It's interesting! :DD
Don't know how they do it.
Curious about it.
Next, is the hip-hop dance that perform by 3 Form 2 guys! :D
Their movements just like a robot.
Actually is so hard to dance like that.
Good job too!
I think that was the last performance.
Sorry, I'm not good on memorizing things.
Some didn't do their performance because of the time problem.
Well, quite a loss.
Cause they used so many time to practise their thing.
:(
At least we saw them doing their performance during rehearsal.
Your hard work haven't wasted all though.
And how serious you all discussing about the dance moves.
I did saw. :)
Hope next time our school have any other event, you all will participate too.
Good luck! ;)
Well, when the teachers finish singing their teachers' day song, the school bell rang.
That means the school ends.
Like normal, we line up and following the order of class.
That's the end of the school day. :)
Sorry that's kinda long.
>__________<
Well, tomorrow our school will celebrate the whole school's Teachers' day.
Including Form 2, 3, 4, 5.
'Peralihan' and Form 1 are given holiday on tomorrow.
Why the whole afternoon session don't want to be a holiday together. :(
Kinda lazy to go, 7:20p.m we must line up already.
Sometimes just hate it . >:(
Nevermind, go to see the performance of the morning session.
TeeHee.
Okayy, gotta go now.
Hope you all will have a nice day tomorrow. :)
Chaos.

No comments: