Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1/6, N.I.E part 2.

Dear Bloggie,


Come for 'be continued' today.
Firstly, it's June starting today.
Wow, so fast already past half of the 2011 year already.
Let's kick start the month of June happily! :)
Remember smile is the secret of all.
Okayy, actually today I am kinda lazy to update my bloggie.
Because it's quite tired after the morning activity that done by our N.I.E group.
Later I will share some pictures that I captured from the Taman Tasik Manjalara.
First time been there.
Quite nice.
( I meant the place, not the pictures that I captured. )
My photography have no quality.
:(
But also can consider as my interest I think so.
Whatever, most important I enjoyed it.
:)
I'll make my blog post short today.
Summary for this morning:
Is kinda hard to make a 3-minutes video without any practise and rehearsal.
We don't even have a script also.
The video we take is quite random.
Why?
I can say it seriously, we never planned it properly.
And our time is limited.
That means we had no much time.
Sorry to my group members if I said something wrong.
This is my personal opinion though.
I want to say sorry to my group members, that I am bad in acting.
Sorry that if I spoiled the whole thing.
I don't know what to say infront of the camera.
I'm completely BLANK.
And I can't be very cheerful and energetic like you both, Hanu and Iman.
Actually I quite envy of you two.
You two were so brave to showing yours true side.
For me, I kept on thinking of the quality of the video.
Well, SORRY to all of my group members.
At first, I can become the camera man.
But, because of I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUNCTION A CAMERA, I failed.
:(
So I must act.
And it's hard for me.
SORRY TO ALL.
Quite disappointed of myself though.
I rather do all the editing job.
D:
Well, it's already end.
I just can say, I had try my best.
We're have a good try too.
Hope we're REALLY enjoyed today.
PRAY FOR OUR N.I.E THINGY CAN FINISH IT ON TIME.
Let us relax ourselves.
:)
And say, " I can do it!"
Okayy?
Cheer up for, THE MASK!
Now I'll share some pictures that I took today.
Enjoy!


Taken in the car, my 'just woke up' look.



First picture that I took at Taman Tasik Manjalara.



Do you see the early sunlight? :)



OMG. I look so retard. And little bit of childish also.



Without the fringe, my face is nothing. :'( The best shot of me today.



So many people are jogging at this time.



The view from the top of a small hill.



The lake.



This reflexology thingy pains! Dhurgaa and I walked come and back for the video.



The sky.



A cloudy and dreamy sky.



Nice reflection.



That's all I wanna share for today.
:)
I saw something sweet today.
When we're taking our video at the reflexology there, a senior citizen ( I think is around 60-70), holding a cammock and walking there.
I was like, " WOW ".
I'm just 14 years old, and I keep shouting for pain.
The lady, she still holding a cammock and walks slowly.
I'm so useless.
The lady looked at me, I smiled to her, and she smiled back to me!
The sweetest smile!
TeeHee.
It's warm to see a smile of the lady.
Thanks.
It was so meaningful to me.
Really thanks.
:)
My heart really feel warm.
^________^
This is what I gained for today.
Well, that really means of " No 'pain' no 'gain' ".
Haha.
Okayy, gotta go!
Chaos.

1 comment:

LuPorTi said...

Taman Tasik Manjalara? Haha. I have never been there before.