Wednesday, June 15, 2011

15/6, Hmm? :/

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya. :)
Come for an update. :)
Actually I want to write my blog on Monday but suddenly I was not on the mood.
And then, yesterday, I want to write my blog too but I was sick.
:(
So now I come for update for these two days ( 13/6, 14/6 ).
See slowly. 






13/6, Monday. 




Today the school is gonna reopen.
Well, I feel very excited.
One of the reasons, I can see my capital H, I, M. 
TeeHee. :D
I fully prepared myself to school, waiting for my car to arrived.
The aunty came so early today.
Still called my mum.
Wow, she changed her car.
Perodua Alza.
First time to sit this car.
Quite comfortable.
She said that she's late and she gotta go back to fetch her daughter and also a boy.
Hmm, she forgets things easily.
Today, is also the first day that Form 2 need to start our 'Bacaan Senyap' (Silence Reading).
Don't know what's that.
Just see.
Arrived at school at 12p.m something and my 'Bacaan Senyap' gonna start at 12:30p.m.
Who cares actually?
:P
Haha.
First time of the 'Bacaan Senyap' was actually quite like a 'mess'.
We don't know what we need to do.
We need to sit at where.
Also not enough tables for 5 classes.
And they just gave us one paper that we can finish reading at 5 minutes.
So, what we need to do after that?
.___________.
Confused!
But we also need time to fit in to this thingy.
Times will help us. :)
After our 'Bacaan Senyap', we went up to our class and started our lesson.
Happy that I can chat with my friends again. :)
Ohh yeaa, some papers we got it back today, that's 'Pendidikan Sivik', Science and also 'Kemahiran Hidup'.
Kinda disappointed with my science.
My grade dropped from A to B.
Feel like crying about that.
Cause this time is the Mid Year Exam, I still expect myself that my science still can remain at A.
:(
I'll try harder next time.
Don't give up!
Aza-aza fighting! 
Although I'm sad for this, but my dear still cheer me up. 
He gave me present and his drawings to me. :D




A new compass! :D 


It's purple! 
^__________^
Awwww, I just love it. 
Thanks dear! 
ILY.
During our 'KH' lesson, we talked about the sketch thingy, and I will be the MC on that day.
Still not sure about that.
More awhile, school ends.
So fast! :P
Maybe I keep chatting around with my friends that makes the time passes fast.
:)
Is a nice day today.
Hope for a better day tomorrow. :)






14/6, Tuesday.




Extremely moody today. :(
Morning, an unhappy thing happened.
Well, nevermind, it will be okayy later.
But when I am in school, I got fever. :(
And my place is below the fan.
OMG, it's so cold. :(
Luckily Hanu change her place with me.
Not so cold, but still cold!
ARGH!
I hate to get sick at school.
Hanu and Dhurgaa take care of me at school. 
They say I have high fever.
I feel so uncomfortable.
During recess, I just stay in class.
( Without any permission of teachers )
Dhurgaa and Masz accompany me during that time.
But I don't know why, I cried.
I really cry out loud.
I can't stand it anymore.
Although I always call other people to smile, laugh to be happy.
That moment when I was crying Dhurgaa told me to smile, I really can't.
:(
I cried for the whole recess.
With some reasons.
Mostly, STRESS.
I am so STRESSED OUT.
Many things keep on blowing my mind.
>:(
After a cry, it really feels WAY LOT BETTER.
Seriously, yeaa.
I just lay at my table during two 'KH' period.
The teacher won't scold though.
Seeing the view of outside.
The sky calm me down.
But after the 'KH' period, I cried AGAIN.
Why?
Don't ask me, I don't want to cry either.
Still infront of the whole class.
Embarrassing myself.
I really need a cry.
Or maybe is my problem, I THINK TOO MUCH.
T_____________T
When I was crying at the second time, I keep on comforting myself.
" Why you so useless, why you want to cry, don't cry..."
But can't stop it also.
I'm tired of crying.
The time was getting closer to the time that school ends.
I need to wipe all my tears, and PRETEND I NEVER SICK BEFORE.
Because if my face is totally a 'SICK' writing on, my car auntie sure will report to my mother.
First of all, I don't want my mother to know that I was sick.
I don't want her to worry and also panic.
I know I gonna be just fine.
I back home, and she didn't realize also.
That's good, I never spoil my plan.
:)
Well, I already used to it. 
So, nevermind.
At here, I want to say 'thanks' to my friends who take care of me and those who concern about me.
Thank you. :) 
Especially to Hanu, Dhurgaa and Masz. 
Without you, I really can't be strong. :)
ILY all. :D
Hey hey hey, wait a second.
During recess, Slo come and give me a thing she bought from Malacca. :D
Let's see.


'Malacca' with pink flowers on it. 










My name! :D Erin. 






That time I was sick, so I can't thank her properly.
THANK YOU SLO! :D
Thanks for the gift. ;)
Stop here.
Chaos.








I think I don't wanna to write about Wednesday, since there's nothing much to write.
Gonna wake up early tomorrow to study my chinese.
:(
Tomorrow our school will celebrate Teachers' Day of afternoon session.
See the rehearsal for today, all things just show 'half' and some no show out.
It's kinda mess.
>_________<
Well, let's just see at tomorrow.
Hope the performance will be nice.
:)
Okayy, gotta go.
Chaos.  

No comments: