Sunday, June 26, 2011

26/6, capital H.I.M. ♥

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya!
Here am I like the rain, "come again again another day".
:P
Today, watch movie with him again.
Movie of the day, "Green Lantern". 

Green Lantern.


At Jusco's TGV cinemas again. :D
Well, since there's a traffic jam, I reached there at 2 p.m. ( The time that the movie starts.)
Rush to go and meet him.
And then we faster went up to the cinemas there.
Luckily when we went in to the cinema, the movie still haven't start yet, it was just the trailers.
Both of us were so exhausted, cause we ran up the stairs.
>______<
Rest for awhile, the movie started.
Well, it's scared me at the first.
Probably not just the first, all the exciting and scary scenes do scared me.
Haha.
This movie is about action and science fiction, quite interesting though.
Actually for other people, this movie is not scary at all.
For me, this coward, only.
>:(
I don't know why I still will scare of this kind of  'fake' things.
Hope someday I won't scare again. :)
The part that the movie ends, wow, I am EXTREMELY HAPPY.
Because no need to see all those scary and excited parts.
>______<
And those creepy music.
Yiks!
But, most of all the action movies also got this kind of  'effects' right?
Can't change it too.
After the movie, we went to find a place that we can sit down and do some revision.
( Both of us are so obedient. )
:P
All the restaurant and cafe were full of people since 4 p.m. ++ is consider as lunch plus tea break.
We had no choice but go to the Jusco's Food Arena to do our revision.
Hmmm, my biggest enemy, MATHEMATICS.
This time, he will help me to do revision of my Maths.
Chapter 7 - Geometrical Constructions.
Starting of using the compass.
For me is kinda hard.
I don't even understand what my teacher taught me at class.
So I just ignore.
And all the homeworks my teacher gave I didn't do also.
( OMG, PLEASE DON'T LEARN ME. IT'S A TOTALLY MISTAKE. )
So today my dear will teach me the chapter 7.
I'm so glad.
But I think when the time he teaches me he also will faint.
Because I not really understand when I need to draw here, when I need to draw there.
Haha.
And then, I don't know how to function a compass properly.
Seriously, this is the first time I holding the compass for so long time.
:P
And also I think I keep asking some stupid and annoying questions to him.
" Why it will be like that one?", " Why must draw at here one?".
Haha.
Keep why why why at there.
I really don't understand what.
>_____<
And it's hard to understand.
So the conclusion is, he taught me the chapter, I know some of the parts, but I still don't understand all.
Sorry ya, my dear.
I know I am a totally Maths failure.
I still will try hard for my Maths.
He gave me some 'homeworks' and also called me to do more revision on this.
Sure I will listen to him, except for the last one.
:P
After our 'Maths tuition' finished, go and find my mother, and he went back.
Well, another wonderful day ends here.
I want to say out loud at here, "THANKS DEAR!"
Especially for the tuition.
ILY.
TeeHee.
Hmm, gotta go now.
Chaos.








How do I live without you.

No comments: