Saturday, June 25, 2011

25/6, Hello.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya all. :)
It's been another ong time I never come and update my blog.
Sorry, I am not in the mood of updating my blog, I don't know why. :/
Because everytime I want to update my blog sure got something will happened.
And then I feel nobody will like my blog since I don't have a nice attractive background, nice design, nice music and also my SUPERB LONG BLOG POST everytime.
D:
I know it was boring, because many of my posts was just texts and without pictures.
Well, I just want to express myself with texts.
And I don't know why I will type all this craps.
Just ignore it, and please come and support my blog often. :)
Thanks a lot!
Almost 10 days I didn't come and write my blog.
Sorry my dear bloggie, I just lefted you. :(
I will try my best to come and update it.
Start my story from last Sunday ( 19/6).
Have a gathering with my primary friends today!
Very happy and excited.
At least one year I didn't seen them.
:D
Our primary school organized a 'Kepong Carnival' to raise fund for the school.
So there's our gathering place.
We had fun together that day.
We go and find the teachers, went back to our class room and went for a meal together.
The greatest moment with them.
Miss them a lot since all of us separated when secondary.
It was hard to take picture of that day, crowded with people, even just stop for awhile also will cause 'traffic jam' I think. :P
Haha.
But at least I did take one picture.

Crowded with people.


Well, that's all I have.
:)
Wanted to blog that night, but I was not in a mood.
What a loss.
Next day, Monday.
I am sick!
My mother says maybe I am under the sun for so many hours, I can't take it so I sick.
It was extremely SUFFERING.
Fever and also my whole body pains.
Can't even walk properly.
No appetite to eat also.
Went to the doctor, take medicine, keep on SLEEPING.
And because of this, 3 days I didn't go to school.
OMG, I am bored.
Nothing to do at home.
Surfing the net, play some Facebook games, Pet Society.
ARGHH, hate it when I can't go to school.
I missed class, lots of homeworks, I can't chat with my friends and also can't see him.
:(
Why I must sick?
And also I sick at a time I CAN'T BE SICK.
I really give trouble to a lot of people.
SORRY.
Hope you all will accept my apologize.
Especially to my N.I.E magazine group, Dhurgaa, Hanu, Iman and also Masz.
Our magazine successfully PASS UP to our teacher in charge.
Credits to HANU.
Millions of appreciate.
:D
Well, say 'Goodbye' to our magazine problems and thingy, finally we make it through.
:)
Back to school on Thursday.
Everyone seems to be happy when I was back.
I'm happy too! :D
Because I thought everybuddy forgotten me. :(
Actually that's my negative thought once opon a time is TRUE.
Thanks to all my friends!
You all are also the strength for me to attend school too.
Without you all, I am nothing.
Friends are wonderful.
TeeHee.
^__________^
Well, I got one new project to do.
The 'Sivik' project.
This project stands some of our final exam's marks.
That means this project is very IMPORTANT.
I must do this project SERIOUSLY.
I know I can.
And this project is in groups, not individually.
I joined my dear's group.
I think just 3 people.
My dear, RS and I.
Hope we will done a good job.
Aza-aza fighting!
I think I will stop my blog post here.
Not so long right? :)
Not feel like writing also, not in the mood again. :(
Don't know why, I am so strange.
Haha.
But I still will try my best to come update often.
Wish me luck.
Good luck to all of you too! :D
Okayy, Chaos.

No comments: