Monday, June 11, 2012

One day 48 hours please.

Hello everyone! :D I hope everyone is doing fine. Long time no see. No sign of me blogging during the holidays even a word. -_- Too bad, nothing to blog, no inspiration and nothing.

During the holidays, nothing much I done, every thing sure won't leave the computer. Just walk through some malls and went back to Seremban for our family BBQ session and also karaoke with cousins. ;) Well, at least something 'fun' during holiday happened.

Two weeks just passed like that. Why is the holidays seemed so short? D: I need more of it. During the holidays, I sleep at midnight and wake up at afternoon, that was the best part. I get to sleep and wake up whenever I want. But still, I didn't get enough of sleep during the holidays also. -_- #Sighs

The school's on, everything turns back normal, extraordinary normal. OMG. How to say? Hmm... What I can say is my life becomes more busier now, packed with a lot of things. :( I need to study in the morning, tuition/co-curricular activities at school (thank God the activities will be ended in this month), jogging, piano practice, homeworks, and also my online game. :( Haha, still got time to play online game? Nahh, it's just because I opened a new guild/family inside the game, so it's impossible I just leave my members there like that. I need to be a good role-model to be active in game. :3 So, after I finished all the important things, will gaming for awhile even though I'm extremely tired.

It's a kind of complicated feeling when the school reopens, I don't know whether want to feel happy or sad. Happy it's because I can finally meet with my friends and play with them, no need to be so boring at home, doing nothing except for playing the computer. For those, I need to sacrifice my time of sleeping. :'( And I'm so so so so tired and end up being lazy, ALL THE TIMES. Sighs.

Will try my best to get used of it, and back on track to the normal lifestyle that I MUST have. -_- It's hard but what to do?  PMR trial is around the corner, and so is PMR. Aza-aza fighting to every form 3 students. ;) Of course including me as well. Haha.

Okayy, gotta go now to jog with friend, *ON DIET!* Wish me luck, and chaos. ;)

No comments: