Thursday, June 21, 2012

It will pay off soon.

Dear Bloggie,

Well, here I am, come for a short update before I go to bed. Current time is already 11:34p.m and I don't know what happened to my internet connection it seems to be so laggie that my Youtube video can't even load properly, hanging at there. #nowplaying Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up. :3

Had a lot of fun last week. ;) I really really do enjoyed myself so much. :D Last week Tuesday, it was the first time experiencing to take pictures with a DSLR, thank you so much to my senior who borrow his DSLR to us. ^___^ What I can say is... THE PICTURES ARE SO SO SO NICE! Even I just use Auto mode, the pictures are still nice, OMG. :O I want an over-priced DSLR now. x) HAHAHA! Nah, although I want it so badly, but I'm still a beginner.. :'( Aza-aza fighting for strengthen my photography skills! ;)

The same Tuesday, I had rumah sukan practice. This time, I learned how to throw the javelin. It was fun and also interesting. So I keep training the same move, which is make the javelin successfully interject into the ground. And that's the hardest part. You need to throw far and can make it into the ground in the same time. You will be disqualified if you can't make the javelin interject into the ground. D: And you know what, the teacher chose me to join the acara lembing and peluru for the coming saringan at Monday. OMG. I'm so so so nervous, you see, I never even join any sports since young, primary until now. D: This is the first time that I join the event. D: I'm so so so scared. So so so afraid. I don't have any experience. Maybe this is the time. Well, will try my best to throw as far as I could, too bad I don't have the people that I really really really hate it with my soul. :3 Wish me luck.

And last Friday, it was our school's teacher's day. :D I know it was kinda late for our school.... but, I did enjoyed all the performance. :D Well, I'm in the performance as well. :D Yi Jin, Ai Lynn and I, together we sang a song to the teacher. And the song is so original, it's written by my very talented friend Yi Jin. :D She's a pro. :3 I did enjoyed myself during the performance. Honestly saying, I AM SO SO SO SCARED that time. But thank God, it was quite successful. And I'm glad and proud of three of us.  Girls power! :P Teeheee. And that time, it was also the FIRST time for me to do some performance in front of so many people during secondary's. :D That's my best experience ever. :D Thank you both so much for letting me experience all these. Everything's fun. ;D I love it when every performers are practicing, no matter dancing, singing, playing the instruments, everything's good! :D I love to see in the school the surroundings are lively. :D With MUSIC.  Music makes our life better! When you walk by the staircases, school compound or anywhere inside the school, you can actually hear some guitar strings strumming, how nice is it? :D I love school surrounding with music, that's why I love the times when the school have events and they have performance to show, that time, the school will be the most lively time. 
Oh yeah, TO ALL THE PERFORMERS! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!  Haha! 
Is either I go and download all the video and upload again to my bloggie or I put links for you guys to enjoy. :3 It's really good. So wait for my next blog post, it won't take so long. ;3

My lifestyle have become more active compare to the beginning of the year or even last year. :D I'm so busy with school activities and also outdoor activities, and of course, 'indoor activities' such as surfing the net every day is a must. :3 HAHA. I'm quite happy because of my lifestyle has starting to turn active. ;) I can also stay more healthy like that. :D Teehee.

Today, I'm having some 'emo' times in school. :'( During my Malay lesson, something makes me get angry and not more than 5 minutes, I'm not angry anymore but become sad because I started to think something else. I'm actually thinking, why I am not the same with other girls? :( Why am I so different when comparing to the other girls? :'( Why must I be the weirdo always and nobody likes me. :'( Sighs. A lot a lot more. I'm actually taking my friend, Kitty's advice, unique. Why must I be the same like others? Well, yeah, actually why? But still, I want to be the same. OMG, and that's confusing enough. Will continue this topic in the next blog post soon. So stay tuned to my 'emo' problems.

And the 'hottest' news, just now I went to check my weight on the scale in my house, AND I'M SO SO SO SHOCKED. I don't know whether is my scale broke already or what, at first time I stand on it, IT SHOWS A VERY VERY SHOCKING number of weight. But the second time, third time I stand on it, it shows a different number again. OMG. D: Now, I really really need to be on a diet, so next time, no matter what kind of scale I stand in, the good ones or the broken ones, it can still shows my weight in a quite smaller number. Well, will continue this topic in the next blog post soon.

Okayy, I'm actually lack of time now, because now it's my time to have my beauty sleep or else tomorrow I will wake up as a human 'panda'. Haha. And I'm also quite tired but these few days I don't even have the chance to take a very comfy nap. D: Aww... I miss naps so much.

NO more words, no more! NO MORE! STOP! Goodnight everyone and chaos. :3
But... ahem, let me to share some flower pictures that I taken in school during both Photography club time, sorry for putting pictures at the end of the blog post. :3

Taken last week, with my phone. ;) 


Our national flower. ;) Taken this week, during the photo hunt. 


Last but not least......


Me with a DSLR! :3 Credits to Slo and Hong Seng.

I LOVE FLOWERS! HEEEEEE.

No comments: