Thursday, June 28, 2012

Raining mood.

I'm so tired. Still, I come for an instant blog post before I rest, some more my laptop's battery gonna die soon. 

We had our Sports' Day raptai yesterday. We need to march under the hot sun is simply an 'brilliant' idea. And I became darker, OMG. -____- Need to use a long time for my skin to recover back to its more brighter state. After Sports' Day, skin care products GO GO GO! And For this week, because of my activities I need to stop jogging with my friend every evening. So start from next week, we will be jogging same as usual, just need to be more tougher. Because after so long we jogged last time. D: FATS MUST GO AWAY. 

And yeah, this last week of June doesn't give me any happy endings. -____- It makes my life more miserable . I don't know why. D: Why I can't start my June happily and end my June happily, there's must be some disturbance in it. :( And for this time, a lot of problems happened, which I don't want it to be happened. D: Sighs. Thank God I have friends that willing to be there for me when I needed someone the most. :') They are the most wonderful friends that I have. :') Hanu, Cheah, Kalai, Chin Yau, Julia, Firdaus, Naquib and Yee Hao. ;) I love them so much.  And I want to say sorry to you all because I caused so much trouble for you all. :'( Please forgive me. Without you all, I don't know.. how to face all those terrible things, one by one, all alone, myself. Thank you so much. 

Will stop here for now. ;) Continue soon. Sports' Day tomorrow I need to get enough of sleep! Must be energized. ;) TBM SCOUT! We're the best, we're the champions. ;) Aza-aza fighting for tomorrow. ;) 

Goodnight, chaos. ;) 

No comments: