Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last last Saturday's date.

Dear Bloggie,

Here comes another update. I'll make it fast. ;)

Well, for the last last Saturday, 21/4, my ex-neighbor, Janice, brought me to One Utama's Neway for karaoke! :D Teehee, I'm so happy and also I'm so excited! :D

I won't say much on this post, because basically, we are focus on singing and eating some nice cakes. :P Let the pictures tell the story. :3

Yeah, I'm ready to sing my heart out! 


For the 'singers'. ;) 


The sweet couple. ;) 


The magnificent cakes.


Something related to pandan? 


I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! THIS IS SO NICE! :DD 


SUSHI!! :DDD 


Some nice bread. ;)


THIS TASTES LIKE HEAVEN! :DDD OMG! 


This is nice. :3 


I forgotten what drink is this..... but it's not mine also. :X


She's cute. :) 


The first time I try to eat oyster like that, it's nice. ;) 


Janice and I. ;) *


Ice Cream. ;DD


Drinks for three. ;) 


So this is the end of the post. ;) I really enjoyed myself during the karaoke session. :P Thank you so much, Janice and also her boyfriend bring me to have fun. ;) So much loves. ♥ 

So, please enjoy the pictures, even though some of those have some 'angle error', haha. :)

Chaos.

No comments: