Monday, April 30, 2012

30/4, summary of the week.

Dear Bloggie,


Here comes the third post! Yeah. ;) Same thing, I'll make this fast, because I'm also quite tired now. Heehee. :3

Well, this is supposed to be the last week's summary though. :) On those days I feel like blogging, due to some reasons, I can't. Maybe I should thank those days for 'something' and can make my blog post become shorter and my readers can be more 'happier' to see my blog post to be shorter. ;) Haha.

So let's start from last Tuesday.

Tuesday,

Don't know why I start to have this sickness, it's called the 'Tuesday fever'. Last last last Tuesday, last last Tuesday, last Tuesday I will have this fever in school and slowly it will become serious. For those last last last and last last, things are not that serious, after a few periods sleep in school, I will be just fine. But for that last Tuesday, it's not. I don't know why.

Some more I thought after I go to the 'bilik kesihatan' for a rest, a sleep, I will be more fine. But, it's not. :/ I feel more worse. OMG. Gastric strikes, fever strikes, back pain strikes, leg pain strikes, headache strikes, just EVERYTHING comes in one package. -____- OMG.

And I want to thank my friends, especially Hanu, Cheah, Kalai and also CY. :') They really really helped me a lot. :') Without them, I guess I already died there. Why don't I just call my parents to fetch me home? I just can't, cannot. And instead, I've became a burden to my friends. :'( I make them missed all the lessons after the second period. :'( Especially Cheah and Hanu. :'( I'm really really sorry.... I'm really really sorry...

After the school ends, I'm still weak, I can't able to walk on my own, I need help. When I saw my friends, they still got a lot of things to do, but they still need to help me, I feel so so so.... troublesome. I'm so useless. I can't even walk on my own. :( Then, I cried.

All my friends ask me what happened, I feel more sad... I feel more useless.... Because I go and show my weakness in front of so many of them.. :'( But I'm so thankful to have so many good friends. :') Especially for my classmates. They're good, they're great. :) They are nothing but the best. :) I'm so lucky to have them, I'm so lucky to have 3 Cekal.. I'm so sorry that I burst to tears that time. I really cannot control it anymore. I cannot control to be more stronger, to act like one.....

So, once again, I would like to thank all my friends for helping me and giving me advice. :) Thank you so much, you all are the best ones I have. I'm so lucky that I'm in 3 Cekal but not 3 Bakti. :') I love you all so much...... Millions of appreciate, I really really appreciate it. So much, so much. :') 

Wednesday and Thursday,

For these two days, I didn't go to school. Rest at room. :) Because the doctor gave me two days of MC. Nothing much to say. Just I'm so happy that during these days, my classmates come and ask about my condition through Facebook. :') I'm so happy that they never forget about me, I'm still 'exist' among my friends..... :') I'm so touched, really..... Thank you all so much, 3 Cekal-ians 2012. :')


Friday,


Yeah, finally I'm back to school baby! :DDD I'm so happy that I can get to play with my friends also meet with them. I miss them so much, so much. :') But, for all the form 3 A- 3 F need to be quarantined after the morning assembly because of our 'Kerja Kursus Geografi'. Even before the quarantine part, we are all RUSHING our projects. Of course, including me. :P During the quarantine time, still the same, we are all rushing but in a fun way. :P Hahaha! I can't describe the fun but just it's an awesome way of 3 Cekal's having fun during the 'hard times'. :3

After one period more, the teacher lets us to go back to our class and she told us to pass up our projects on Wednesday. Seriously, I don't really care about the project. :X I will just simply do and hand in to her. Because for my whole project, after she checked, even for one page, just one word missing she also wants me to do it all over again, just a not important word. -______- Waste my time, waste my ink. So I don't think so I will go and do it all over again. NO. I will just pass up what I did.

So, having fun like usual in class, enjoyed myself to the max! I love to play with my friends happily, crazily in school. This is what I called AWESOME SCHOOL LIFE! :D Must enjoy it, before it's too late. ;) Time is precious, the people are precious as well, everyone of you, my beloved friends. :) 


Saturday, 


I REALLY FEEL SO REGRET FOR NOT GOING FOR OUR SCHOOL'S MERENTAS DESA (MARATHON)! DDDDDDD: I MISSED A LOT OF FUN! DDDD:
Because of my mother! >:( She's being over protective. :/ Because I just recover from sick, she don't let me to go for it. :( Okayy, nevermind, don't say about the running part. I just go to school, stay inside the school. SHE ALSO DON'T LET. :( T________T And then I missed all the fun. D: I saw all the Facebook statuses of my schoolmates updated, they said the whole school sang the national anthem loudly and also for extra, the school got play out the famous song for now BigBang - Fantastic Baby and also 2PM - Hands Up.
OMG!!!! FANTASTIC BABY!!! When I saw the statuses, I was like, WHAT?! FANTASTIC BABY?! I MISSED ALL THE FUN!!! T_____________T
Boom shakalaka..... :'( Wow.. fantastic baby...... :'(

But at least, I never miss the fun during tuition! :DDDD For that Saturday, our tuition centre is having an mid year exam and all the tuition MUST attend the tuition for the exam... Well, actually for my class is on 9:00a.m - 11:30a.m.. because of the marathon thingy, Satren and I changed our time to 11:30a.m - 2:00p.m.. joining the Saturday's class. Well, that means, I can meet some of my classmates there too. :P Firdaus, Edward, Kirthanan and some other schoolmates. :P  Happy happy. :3

What can I say is, THAT TUITION EXAM WAS AWESOME! :P Well, the person in charge wants us to sit like one girl one boy, they don't want us to make noise during the exam and also CHEATING. :3 Well, I sit in the middle of Firdaus and Edward. x) HAHAHA! :P Oh yeah, 3 Cekal unite. :P And of course... during the exam.... we used team work..... :X Well.... it's normal right? :X We're helping each other and also cooperation. Hahahaha. :P I can just say it's really a nice day in tuition with them. :D I hope I can change my tuition time to Saturday and Sunday instead. But, I think I don't want to waste my time on resting days. :X I rather 'suffer' during the weekdays and have a rest on the weekends. :D This is more enjoyable.


Okayy, I think that's all I want to say about the week. ;) Sorry for the late posting, I supposed to blog on 30/4, but because of some internet problems and also too sleepy, now only I continue to blog this. Yeah, no internet connection in my house, now. OMG. HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT YOU INTERNET! P/s: Currently blogging at OldTown White Coffee. 

May's here. :) Surprisingly, how fast the time has passes, every day, every time, every moment. We must appreciate those time, don't waste it. Time doesn't turn back.

Shall, stop now. Happy Labour Day and also Happy holiday. ;) Have a blast one, and hope you all have a good starting for May! ;D

Chaos, loves. 



No comments: