Thursday, April 19, 2012

19/4, Hello.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya. ;) I am now finally back! I know that everyone won't miss me, nevermind. :3 Sorry for leaving my blog here for so long. :( No time, tired and laziness. So, I'm really really sorry. :/

So, actually I come here today to write some random stuffs just to turn my bloggie up once again. It's just a very very short post though. Still, it's better than nothing after so long, right?

Firstly, I'm very happy of my life now. Of course there's still some problems, but I can still handle it. I have an awesome class of all, awesome classmates, awesome friends, awesome teachers. ;) I'm having a blast of my life now. ;) 

And oh yeah, I think of something, I've decided every two days I will update my bloggie once, to prevent my bloggie to be lonely like this time. :( I won't be lazy anymore. No matter the blog post is long or short, I will still come and update it. I will treat my bloggie as my 'ALMOST PERSONAL' diary. ;) So, stay tuned! :D

Too bad, I need to stop here, no time for more. :( Still need to finish all my undone homeworks. #lastminutework  So there's actually no time to waste, still got a stack of them are waiting for me to complete it, OMG.

So, I will stop here, please looking forward to my blog posts. :3 Last but not least, wish me luck to finish all those heavy homeworks. ARGH.

Chaos, miss you, love you. Xoxo. 

No comments: