Monday, April 30, 2012

The 'part 2' of MiaoMiao's.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! Long time no see. :3 Finally I'm here to blog. I cannot be lazy anymore! Must blog something. Actually, I got a lot a lot of things to blog. Some already quite 'outdated' but still, it's a story. ;)

Do you know why for the post now I'm not stating any date? Because this story suppose to write a week ago, just..... heeheehee. Busy plus lazy. What to do? :3 Haha! So actually for today, the last day of April 2012, I will rush all the blog posts that supposed to be written this month. And no worries, all will be short short short! :D No time for TOO MORE. Be happy guys. ;)

So let's start my MiaoMiao's 'pathetic' story. :( Based on the last blog post, I said my MiaoMiao's leg is already broken right? :( Well, this picture explains it all......

Every picture tells a story.........


For my Facebook friends, they sure know about this already since I post this picture first on Facebook. Yeah, and yes, this picture got a lot of comments especially for my class that gang of boys. :3 Hahaha.





Sorry for the 'kinda small' image there, I'm using laptop to blog, so my print screen size is a little bit small also... 10 inches laptop.... :3
Saw the argument up there? They're still arguing about MiaoMiao's name, don't know why Dhiya don't like MiaoMiao as her name. :3 No matter what happens, MiaoMiao is always her name. x) Doggie is not accepted. :3 Doggie is just so not cool, not special, not unique enough.  HAHAHAHA! :P #crazy

And also on that day, April 23th, Dhiya brought back my MiaoMiao to his home because he said he will help to sew my MiaoMiao's leg back. I'm very very very happy because he didn't use any stapler to "stapler" my MiaoMiao's leg to its body. His grandmother helped to sew back MiaoMiao's leg. :) Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH to Dhiya's grandmother! I really really appreciate it. Terima kasih ya... ♥ Loves.

Well, he took some pictures of my MiaoMiao once she's back to normal! :D *Yeah, no more Si Tempang!* 


My MiaoMiao with a REAL miaomiao. :3 Haha! Photo by Dhiya.


Well, that very very very cute cat inside the picture is Dhiya's beloved cat. Garfield is the cat's name. :3 Really cute when both of them are together in a picture. :3 


MiaoMiao, the future top model. x) HAHAHA! Nice posing there! Photo by Dhiya.


See, now MiaoMiao is PERFECT! :DDDD Yeah, I'm so happy for you, no more 'less one leg'. :) You are now very very healthy. Just, now I hope that, in the future, won't be something like this will happen again. NO MORE NO MORE! :( Even my mother doesn't know that my MiaoMiao is already broken BEFORE. :) It's a secret. Shh........

So, here's come the same old pattern ending. "MiaoMiao lives happily ever after! The end". Thank you for reading this ridiculously awesome story. :3 I hope it's 'touching' enough. Hahaha.

Hope you do enjoy reading it though. Well, need to stop here. Stay tuned for the next blog post, it will be probably in photos form. So, please, wait for more awhile... It's coming once I go and charge my laptop for awhile, the battery is dying.

Chaos, for now.

No comments: