Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wo ai ni, I love you, 520.

Hello, I'm here to blog for awhile. ;) Since today it's a quite special day, that is 'Happy 520', once again, 520 means 'Wo Ai Ni' in Chinese and it means 'I love you'. ;) So happy I love you day everyone, hope you all did enjoyed your day with your love ones.

So.. how's your day? ;D Girls girls, did someone special give you all an unforgettable, unexpected surprise today? :D For the single girls, did someone come and propose to you today on 13:14p.m or 5:20 p.m.? That will be so sweet. ;D And boys, well, it must be a memorable one with your partner today eh? ;) And how's the proposing going, single boys? :D I wish you all succeed to be together with your love ones. 

For me?....


Picture source: Facebook

Well, that picture explains a lot.
Yeah, #foreveralone. I'm single, and pretty much nothing happened to me today. I'm not even feeling happy on 520 eve and also today. I don't think it's a good day for me. :( I feel quite moody and sad due to some problems I'm having now. Sighs, don't think about the unhappy stuffs. Let's say something nicer..

Since today is 520, and I saw a lot of my Facebook friends had celebrated with their love ones, girlfriend/boyfriend, wifey/hubby. It's just so sweet. :) I hope I have a boyfriend. :3 Haha, yeah, a boyfriend. Just I haven't meet with the right one. :D So I will be waiting patiently for his appearance, and I hope he comes soon into my life. And then we will be happily ever after until the end.  Haha, I really really do hope so. Especially those fairy tales' endings. I will be expecting the unexpected now. :3

Why don't I take action first? Ha, I hope I could. If I got a person that I like. Too bad, I don't have. So, I will just wait for someone to come for me, and see whether I got feelings for him or not. :3 Or maybe he can make me feel touched. :D I know my thinking is kinda 'bad'.. just it's hard for me to like someone.. :D I don't simply have those love love feelings to a boy.

So let me to be #foreveralone. T-T No one will come to me, I know. T-T Look at my face then you will know, who wants a girl like this? :( Not pretty, don't have any attractive personalities.... </3 WHY, WHY?! Please tell me why? D:  #LowSelfEsteem

On the second thought, I don't think this is the suitable time for me to talk all these still. :3 I'm still young, I'm still a small kid. :3 I want candy. :3 HAHAHA! For the adults they will think us as "a small people with a lots of massive thoughts". Well, what can I tell to the adults is, we watched too many of those Cantonese dramas, Chinese Dramas, Malay Dramas, English Dramas, Taiwan Dramas, all kinds of movies, all kinds of love novels... well yeah, that really changed our mind to be not that innocent. :3 NOWADAYS MEDIA. So don't blame us for that .:D

Although I don't have a partner to celebrate this day together, still, I have a lot of my beloved friends. :D 520 day can also be a day to spend with friends. :D But too bad, today's Sunday, no school. -_-
I would like to tell all of my beloved friends, no matter what race you are, HAPPY 520 day, HAPPY ILY day. :D I wish you all enjoyed your day. :D And don't forget that I love you all, no matter girl or boy.  Don't think too much I'm not a lesbian and I'm not a player as well. :3 Haha. I really really love you all my friends, you all raised me up when I'm down. You all are so supportive. :D I don't dare to think my days without you all. :D Loves. So muchie.

Well, here I would like to dedicate more specially to my 3 Cekal classmates, I thank God for letting us to be in a same class, this is our fate, without fate, we won't get to know each other. :D Thank you for coming inside my life and make it more colourful and happy. :D We created so many crazy memories, even though it's just May now. (May it's gonna end soon, soon.) But when I think we actually just have 6 months more to be together as classmates, I feel like crying, I don't want to leave you all. :'( I better stop thinking negative stuffs, we still got a lot of time to spend together, so don't waste it. :D I hope we all can be happy and cooperate together to be the BEST CLASS EVER! (AND BE MORE CRAZIER!) :D  I hope, next year, we can unite too.  Let's fight for PMR and also good luck in your future. :D May God bless you all.  I love you all so much, very much. And thank you all so much. :') We are super super champions, forever.

Okayy, let's make an ending to this post now. Janice came to my house just now to give me a gift! :D Which is a phone casing. :D AND IT'S SOOOOOO CUTEEEEE!! OHHMEEGOSHHH. 

.
Erm, the image it's a little bit too dark...

ISN'T IT CUTE?!?!! :DDD I LOVE IT SO MUCH! :DDDD And I LOVE RILAKKUMA! :DD WHAT A CUTE TEDDYY BEARRRR! RAWRRR! :3 Haha! I'm insane. :3 Mwahahaha. ;3 Thank you so much Janice for giving me this cute Rilakkuma casing. And some more for my phone it's hard to find nice casing like this, my phone is an SE Arc S, remember? :) Awww, I still love this so much! :D Happy 520 to you, Janice! :DD   My 520 gift is simply awesome, heheh. :3

Oopsie, it seems that I blogged a lot today. :D That's a good sign, that means I'm still interested in blogging. :D Haha. OH YEAH. Tomorrow I will be having my Science and Geography paper, need to sleep early and wake up early tomorrow to study again for those papers. I already gave up my Geography paper anyways, I will just concentrate on my Science paper. :P Imma little bad girl. :3

So wish me luck on tomorrow's exam, wish all 3 Cekal-ians luck, and also all the Malurians who are having exam tomorrow, GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS! :D

Okayy, it's time to go, it's not early now. Better get my beauty sleep. Goodnight, tata, chaos.


No comments: