Friday, May 18, 2012

I won't give up.

Yo, what's up? ;) Hello, it's quite a long time, again. I feel so bad to say that, I have lost my interest on blogging, I don't know why. Now I think that blogging is a kind of forcing. :/ Maybe I'm not blogging in the way I like. I think I should change the way of blogging. But, no worries, I will still keep this bloggie on. Just a little bit, dusty.

Finally, IT'S FRIDAY! :D Well, just finished my both Maths paper for today. My comment about that: For paper one Maths, difficulty level: Easier than medium, but because of the circles. Everything's gone. But I guess I can still score at least 25/40 for that... IT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH! For paper two? Nah, once I see all those questions, my mind is already thinking of "giving up". Seriously, it's SUPER DUPER HARD. But for the Algebraic Expression, Algebraic Formulae and Indices saved me. I never thought these chapters saved me. OHMEEGOSHH. Of course, I sure will leave some blanks on the paper. Always. :3 #mystyle
The blanks are for questions like linear equation, transformation and locus. Seriously, I don't even know what's the question is asking me to do. -_- ISH. (M)ental (A)buse (T)o (H)uman - I hope you all agree with that.

All of that is already become the past. So, let's don't mention about it, again. -_- FINALLY THE BURDEN IS OFFFFF! YAYYYY! :3 I feel so happy! But, there's still some papers to go. Two more exam days, and everything's over!! :DDD I'm waiting for that day to come. :3 Teeheee. Must fight for Science, Geography and also KH. Hope I can get good marks for those subjects.

Okayy, it's already hit my blogging limit, I don't know what to continue anymore. No, it supposed to be I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE ANYMORE. :/ Nevermind, don't force don't force. Or else I will feel that blogging is stressing again. -_- OMG. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ARGH. #MindBlank

BYEBYEE, will come for more frequent updates. Please, forget me not. Lot of loves. ;) Chaos.

No comments: