Tuesday, February 7, 2012

7/2, Finally, that, I'm back.

Dear Bloggie,


Anyone remember me? Sorry for leaving my bloggie here for A WHOLE MONTH. D: I didn't mean to be away for that long time. Just that I don't have enough time to come here for an update. :( Sometimes, I'm too tired, sometimes, I'm too busy and last but not least, sometimes, I'm too lazy.

A lot of happenings, yeaa. CNY's over, my birthday's over, my mother's birthday over, tomorrow is schooling day again, starting tuition tomorrow, exams coming in this week. OH GOSH. That's a lot, and I don't know where to start.

Okayy, my bloggie is very different now right? Yeaa, this is my own design for my bloggie. New year, new template. New clothing for my precious little bloggie here. :P Haha! I hope my bloggie likes it. :P What do you think of my bloggie's new look? I hope it looks fresh. It's been a whole afternoon that I'm busy of my bloggie. Now, my bloggie is so 'rainbowy'. For my this design, I got my inspiration from songs. First, Over the Rainbow by Connie Talbot and also Jay Chou's Cai Hong (Rainbow). Secondly, for the blog header, the inspiration is from LMFAO's Sexy and I know it. Haha! x) Well, what can I say is, this whole design is a very memorable one. This includes a lot of memories that I keep for my own... Fantasy memories, like a dream.

I've so much to share but now I'm running out of time, too bad. :( I haven't even complete my homework, and now it's already 9:10p.m. Honestly saying, I got a lot of homework to do. I'm so dead.

I'll try my best to update my bloggie, no matter is a short one or a long one. Pray to the God that time can treat me good. And please, don't forget me, I beg. D:

So, I gotta go now. :( Chaos, stay tuned!

No comments: