Friday, February 24, 2012

24/2, I'm trying.

Dear Bloggie,


Hello! :) What's up everybody? Yo! :P Haha! I'm doing 'not-so-good'. How about you? :) I hope you're doing extremely fine.

So skip those not so important thingy. Hmm.. I just finished my exam on this week's Tuesday. Shocked that I already finished my exams? Yes, you should. Because for other schools will be having their exams at next week or next next week, yeah. But for my 'beloved' school already started the exam so fast and ended the exams so fast (extremely fast), just for Form 1,2 and 3. Form 4 and Form 5 their exams still haven't finish yet. Wish you luck guys. :) Seriously, some more in one day got three subjects we need to take. How can the students handle so many in once? The school should give more time for us to study and let us to score for good marks. But, too bad, my school is not that type. I have nothing to say about it. :X So early then already started the exam, nevermind, but still expect GOOD results from us students. When we get bad results and say it's our fault of being lazy not to study. I was like, what? WE just finished our English and Bahasa Malaysia campaign week's activities last week. We're so busy preparing for those competition. How to really really concentrate on books? Thought we all students are superheroes? I wish I can become one too if can.

Some more a lot of out teachers already said to us that third of March only we will start out exam. But now also changed already. The teachers make us students already got the "third of March only exam" mood. So, blame us again for collecting wrong information? -_____- Even my tuition teachers said my school is too fast for the test so they couldn't give us to do any revision, how pathetic.  :( Luckily for this exam, I never expect anything for it. I'm just relax relax at there.. But no worries, at least I still got study a little bit for it. First exam is actually nothing will be counted. Why treat it so serious then? I don't want to give myself stress anymore. I will only focus on Mid year, PMR trial and PMR, that means all the exams next I will be focusing. Now's still time to enjoy some. :X HAHAHA! P/s: Please don't follow my bad behavior of being lazy. STAY AWAY.

Okayy, stop saying some things that will make me feel more angry and sad. Let's talk about life. I'm very happy recently. :) Of course it's nothing related to studies (books) and exams. The thing that makes me feel so happy is my class!  Now my class is starting to become more livelier than before! :D That's a good good news. And yeaa, there's a lot of 'laughing' stuff to do also. x) Every day, I will be laughing crazily like a retard because of my fellow classmates. Every day sure will got some special kind of thing will happens. Yeah, that's the thing that I want to find in my Form 3 life. :3 Now, I'm starting to love school more. But, I'm still lazy to wake up in the morning to go school. Nothing's gonna change my love for my bed.

Secondly, this is a sad case, quite sad. :( My phone, but it's not a iPhone, Samsung Galaxy or Blackberry, it's just a Sony Ericsson w705i, it died on the day before yesterday. D: When I press on the keypad of its, it won't give any response. T_____T I WANT TO CRY! Why my phone will spoil at this kind of moment? When I really really need to use my phone. :( Sighs... Bad things happen always. :/

My w705i in pink... :( 

Now I announce that my phone is officially spoiled. Now I may kiss my phone goodbye. T______T *sobs* So now, I'm living my life WITHOUT a handphone! Let me prove that in this kind of cyber world I still can survive WITHOUT my phone! :P Haha! During the March school holidays, only I will go and buy a new phone.. For this time, I aim for Sony Ericsson Arc or Arc S. I hope my parents will sponsor me half of it. :X

Lastly, this is about something which is consider more random.. Well... you see.... I really feel like making a cover of any popular songs or whatever nice songs since very very long time ago.. But, I don't have the guts of making one.. And you know, I'm that kind of  "this also scare, that also scare" person.. I scare of this and that so much and I don't know why. :'( I don't have any confidence at all! D: I know I'm such a coward, ALWAYS. So for this time.. I'll put a sample, testing of my singing in my bloggie.. I don't really sing it too properly because at first I thought of just trying to record it down for myself to listen. I never thought I will think of upload to my bloggie to have a try.. :) So.. please don't give too harsh comment on it.. :/  And also please don't mind about my retarded look in the video, I look weird. If I sound very horrible or terrible, I'm really sorry.. Although I don't have a pretty face, shinning eyes and a lovely smile, I still hope you all will enjoy it. :) So.. I will present to you... "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" WITHOUT ANY BACKGROUND MUSIC. (Please scroll down to the end of my bloggie to close the background music first only you listen to this. I scare it will be over noisy.) And also please turn your speakers volume or the volume at the video there to be smaller.... Yeaa..


Well, I know there's one part is kinda awkward.. During the "I love you baby" part, well I don't have any background music.. I don't think I need to wait exact 17 seconds of the bridge only I start to sing the chorus part.. Sorry because I sang plainly without any background music...
EVERYTHING IS JUST A TESTING HERE, so really please don't be too mind about it.. If I get good reactions I will do a real serious one with background music and I will smile at the camera. :3 If I never get any reactions, no worries, I still will do something.. I will do a very very very serious to the max one with background music and I will smile until like this ":D" at the camera. ;3 Haha! No different I know, I'm just saying nonsense. :X Well, just trying around here.. don't be too serious about it..  I do look like a retard inside, right?

Let's see something more nicer, how about the flowers? 

I know I look so so so so different compare with the 'me' inside the video. HAHA. So camera is a real magical thingy that always change things to perfect. HAHA. :X The power of the camera. x)

Okayy, I think I will stop here now, I'm so so so sleepy after a tiring school day and tomorrow I still need to attend to school for the scout activity.. #busy So it's time to say goodbye. :) Chaos. 

No comments: