Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29/2, Special enough?

Dear Bloggie,


Hello there! :D Oh yeah, know what's day today? Yeaa, I know I'm talking nonsense, but just, let me to. :X Well, today is a quite special day because for this day appears once every four years. Yeaa, I know that you all will know this VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE FACT but please just let me talk some nonsense! So, doing anything special today? :) For me, yeah, something 'special enough'. Talk about that later. From the information that I got from Facebook, they say that today for the GIRLS, it's their confess day. They can go and confess to any boys they like and the boys cannot say NO to them, how nice huh? If say NO to GIRLS, they must pay the price. :P So girls, do you take your action of showing your LOVE? :3 Haha! Well, I don't know this is the true information for this day or not, but just to share it out with you all. :) And oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to people who celebrate their birthday today. :) Have a blast! Enjoy it to the max, don't waste even a second.



Oh yo yo, I'm the assistant monitor of class 3 Cekal yo! And today I'm not quite happy because of this yo!
Sorry, nonsense again, I'm a little bit 'crazy' now. -_____- Okayy, let me tell my 'story of the day', no worries, I'll make it as short as possible. :3

Well, see that badge up there? Yeaa, I got this two days before which is Monday. And yeah, for the monitors and assistants need to wear everyday from that day, how 'nice'. And yeah, this is just the third day I'm having this badge then the trouble happened...

Okayy, start from a very very good morning, while I'm very very happy before the school, hanging out with my friends, crapping with my friends and laughing with my friends. Yeah, then, during the Perhimpunan, my form teacher come and give Firdaus (oh, my friend, my dear friend, my lovely friend, my beloved friend, yeah, he's the monitor) and me some forms and also papers to give to the class. Then, he calls us to collect the forms that he gave to us yesterday to him faster. I was like, okay okayy, no problem. So, when he's gone, we are still in a very very happy mood, laughing, chatting, crapping during the perhimpunan, like always.

Okayy, when the perhimpunan's over, we head back to class, yeah, things start. I'm so busy and started to panic! DDD: I was like, the teacher wants it to be fast fast fast! So everything must to be fast! Write the 'Maklumat Kedatangan Pelajar' with a super super fast speed, give the papers fast and also yeah, collect the forms that he WANTS.

But, situation happens, always, in this kind of 'exciting' moment (THAT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST). Some of my classmates haven't finish the 'blanks' in the forms.. Especially the father and mother's IC number.. And they say they want to call their parents to ask for their IC number, for me sure is okayy. So at the first, two girls went to call their parents... While Firdaus and I still collecting from the others.

That time, one period already passed. We're still busying with the forms because there's a lot of blanks in the forms. We think that maybe we should pass up all those forms with all blanks filled up, so the teacher no need to call them to fill it again, no need to waste more time to do that again. So, we just wait for them to finish the forms.

Okayy, the two girls came back. And they say to me that our form teacher wants to see me and he's in an angry mood. I was like... OMG...? T_______T Then I tell Firdaus to call them to complete the form faster and also call him to go together with me to see the form teacher. Want 'die' then 'die' together! Don't let me to be alone. DD: I'm so scared! :( Because, for my form teacher, you know, he's the kind of person that wants everything to be PERFECT, for what he wants, he MUST get it. Sometimes, situation becomes more hard when your teacher's character is like this. :/ Seriously, I don't know what to do except for panic and be afraid.

So, after we collected the forms, well, of course not all, we just go and give him what we have first. When I go and ask the teacher in class can both of us go to see the teacher? "One people go then enough already, why two also need to go?" I was like... how? :/ I don't wish to go alone.. I'm really afraid.. So, Firdaus said he will go to pass up the forms. I'm so touched by him.. T_______T Thanks a lot!

I'm still continue with the forms thingy. After awhile, he came back and call the people who never bring/pass up their forms to go down to the Science Lab to see our form teacher. OMG,  the creepy time. Well, I faster go and ask him, whether the teacher got say anything? He said, the teacher just very angry and he didn't scold. Maybe.. still okayy then.

After more more more awhile, my classmate, which is a boy, he borrowed the teacher in class' "pass keluar" to go to call his parents for the IC number, and then when he came back, the teacher in class is already gone. So he asked me to help him give back the pass to the teacher and also help him to pass up the form to our form teacher as well..  Hmm.. "Okayy............."

Went together to see my form teacher first at the Science lab there together with Hanu. Yeah, before returning the pass to the teacher we go and use that to hand in the form to him first. That time, Firdaus is just out of the Science lab then I ask him the same question about our form teacher again. "Don't worry, he won't scold." He said. Okayy, then I feel more relax after I heard his words. Okayy, don't need to be afraid just go inside the lab....

"Knock knock" Hanu knocks the door. Well, here's my form teacher, with his class. And his anger is shown at his face. "OMG OMG OMG, things please don't be serious please..." But nothing went good, he's shouting at me like, "Why you didn't come down to me in 5 minutes? I said come down with the forms to find me in 5 minutes! And why so late?" I give the reason, "Teacher, some of them are still haven't complete their forms they want to call their parents to ask their IC number." "I don't care, you should just come and pass up to me." He shouted again. "I'm sorry, teacher." "You don't come here and sorry, no use. GO" ..... Okayy, just go.

I feel so sad actually.. I don't want to 'talk back' to the teacher, well you know, teachers, when we're trying to say the real thing they just won't listen and say we all are against him then we'll be standing outside the discipline room. -_____- At first, he say NOTHING about after 5 minutes in class then go and hand in the forms to him, NEVER! That time I was like, he never say so just now? How I know? I not a worm that live inside his stomach. -_____- And also, we just want everything to be in perfect form like all the forms are well-filled, he just don't know and just scold me like that. :'( Some more, he scolded me in front of other class,  not my class. :'( At the same time, I feel so embarrassed (just for a little bit). He just don't know anything.. :'( Why am I always get the scoldings...

After we came out from the lab, we went to the staff room and give back the teacher's pass. On the way of going back to class, my tears fall down. I'm so so so sad. :'( I'm sad not because of him scolding me (I'm already get used of scoldings) I'm sad because of him when I say sorry to him he just treat me so rude and fierce... :'( And he thought I just say "sorry" to make it as an excuse! :( I'M NOT! I didn't do anything wrong also. Seriously, if I want fast sure can, okayy, nevermind, but do you think the class can be as fast as I want? It's totally impossible. Because for sure, in one class, sure got some people won't cooperate with you. Like I want to be slow like that. :( I also don't like to get scoldings what.

I'm trying my best to become an assistant monitor, and seriously, this job is hard. I never become a monitor before. This is my first time and I'm also learning. :'( I'm not a God. I do not know everything. I feel so useless in a sudden. :( Why all these will be happening on a special day? :( ME DON'T LIKEY! :'(

Now I'm so afraid of tomorrow, because tomorrow I will be having his Science lesson. And some more, for tomorrow, there's another form that need to be pass up again, I'm so scared now. I scare that all the things will be like today, and then there's another misunderstanding. :'( (TOUCHWOOD I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!) For now I also don't know how to confront my teacher.. :'( I scare that he's still angry with me or something... My mother said that he won't put this kind of thing in his mind for so long, tomorrow everything will be just fine.. I really really do hope so.. Sighs..

So, the story ends. THE END. Without a "happily ever after". -_____- When I was writing this I feel sad again when memories rewind. :'( Baby I'm down down down down down.

Today is a sad case for me, I don't really enjoy today. But still, at least, I enjoyed writing down all my feelings here. :) Thank God that I still have you by my side, bloggie. You are always with me. :)

Okayy, here comes the simply ending. That's all for today, I hope it's 'special enough'. And also, I sincerely hope that you all have a nice day today! :) #question: Guys, got girls come and confess to you? :3 HAHAHA!

P/s: For me, too bad, I don't have any guys to confess with. So, I'll just pass this and I'm not waiting for the next four years of today. :3 When that time, I hope I'm already with my future boy boy and we'll be happily together, steadily. :3 HAHAHA!

I hope that dream will come true soon. :) Okayy, really gotta go for now. Chaos.

3 comments:

nerz said...

Your teacher should read this :O

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

OMG.. no.. If he reads this, I'll be dead.

nerz said...

at least he'll realize somethin, and in worst case, u'll jz gt hate by him ~~ wont die wont die