Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15/2, just after Valentine's.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! So how are you all? :) I hope you all are doing well. :) For me is still okayy, not too too bad or too too good. :P Thought of blogging at last Saturday. But too busy, too tired and at the end, too lazy, again. >___<
Sorry, I didn't mean it. Just because of my schedule is too full and busy. :( I so hope that I can get enough sleep and enough time for me to do some of my things.

Well, for me, last Saturday, my exams started. How nice right? How 'nice'. For other school they just have their replacement school studies but for us we need to take exams. -____- How 'fair' was that. But for that day is just Malay and English paper, well, nothing much to worry about (except for the Malay). Nothing to do after I finished the English paper. Instead of wasting time at there, cannot lay on the table and sleep also (our form teacher don't allow us), I wrote a draft of my blog post on the exam paper itself. :X

Okayy, no worries, I got a lot to tell but I will just make it very very short, as short as I could. I'm also quite tired for now, just because I feel that if I don't update my bloggie I will feel very very bad. :( So, here's the story goes.

Firstly, what I want to say is my tuition. Yes, a very nice place, very nice environment, peaceful and very comfortable. It's a very very ideal tuition place. The teachers are great, they are nice and funny. Most important, THEY KNOW HOW TO TEACH VERY VERY WELL! Thank God I'm in the right tuition centre. And also, I'm so lucky that I'm in that Monday and Wednesday's class. At those days, I got my schoolmates and also classmate from my school, although they're all boys, but still, better than there's nobody I know. They're very funny and they have the ability to make the class to be more livelier. :P And also, I love my classmates at the tuition there too, they are all so so nice. :) I'm so happy that I'm not in the wrong tuition.. #shedAtear


Secondly, I'm joining my school's singing competitions. Malay and English singing. Just finished the English singing competition (Malurian Idol) yesterday on Valentine's. For me, I sang 'Forget You' by Cee-Lo Green. :) What a nice song that I picked, I'm gonna forget somebody on Valentine's. :X Haha! How was it? Well, for me, I don't think I performed well, there's still room for improvement, and I can say that room is quite big, or maybe you can describe it as HUGE. But for my supportive friends, they said I did very well on the stage (but actually I don't feel so). Still, I want to thank my friends for supporting me! :D Without them, I'm nothing on stage.. :) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!  I love you all...  And yeah, one good news, the results are out today and I won the third place! :D Teehee! I'm so happy because I don't think I can win this prize. :) That's just a dream come true.. Teehee! ^___^ And for tomorrow, I will be participating in the Malay singing competition, and I will be singing 'Kisah Hati' by Alyah, that's a very hard song to sing, but I got no choice. :X Less Malay songs that I know, and this is the best one that I heard (for me).  I will try my best on tomorrow. :) Wish me luck. 

Thirdly, exams. Seriously, this time for my school, they arranged the exams way too fast! D There's not enough time for us to study also. :(  For other schools, they will be starting their exam at next next week. Still got plenty of time to study. So good. :( Next week is already the exam and I'm not ready at all! Some more all subjects will be like Form 1, Form 2 and also a little bit of Form 3.. :( How am I gonna study all these in just few days? But the exam will be finish in 2 days. -_____- Fast, very very fast, too too too fast! :OO As lighting! :O I will try my best to score for my exam, I will be aiming for top 10 this time, no buts. *pressure pressure pressure* I will also try my best for not forcing myself....... again... :/ #stressed #noconfidence 


Oops, now only realized that I already wrote so many things. Quite long already. :X Please be patient to read it all.. :) I know my blog is kinda boring, every post also no picture just plain long long text, I know I know. So this time, yeaa, I will be putting a picture, a very nice boring picture. :) Haha!



Instead of receiving flowers, I took pictures of my mother's plants at the balcony there. :3 So, yeah, how's your Valentine's everyone? :) Enjoyed with your love ones? Special ones? :) Or celebrate it with friends? :) Or  with the computer? Or forever alone like me? :( Sighs. For me, it was just a very very normal day. Well, you see, I'm not a pretty girl, so that means I don't have any popularity. In addiction, I'm also a quite 'anti-social' person. (Not to say anti-social, just I don't know how to socialize so I always just stay quiet, but best buddies are not included. :X)  So, I won't be expecting any gifts or presents. (Don't laugh at me I tell you! :P)

No matter how you celebrated Valentine's, I hope that's a blast for you! :D Most important is to be happy though. :)  Er hemm, one thing. Outside there, single ladies, can you hear me? Let's put your hands up! x) Single ladies, we shall unite! :3 Haha! #craziness 

Okayy, I think I should stop here. Still need to go and do some practice for the Malay singing tomorrow. :3 Tired to the max, sleepy to the max.. Desperately needs holidays. Sighs. D:

Hope you all enjoy your day, be happy. :) Chaos.

No comments: